Why can’t Democrat’s easily demonstrate how Americans benefit from illegal immigration?

Clearly they know something we don’t... I don’t get it, why not share their knowledge?
Wouldn’t that be an easy way to get good Americans to embrace illegal immigration?
They pitch it as such a no-brainer yet not one of them have been able to articulate the notion....Shouldn’t it be simple to produce an illustration of just how much of a no-brainer it actually is?
Fuck you and your premise. We don’t like illegal employers. Get them the immigrants go home.
They wouldn't be here in the first place if it wasn't for sleazy lying turds like you.
Bullshit you stupid mother fucker

Clearly they know something we don’t... I don’t get it, why not share their knowledge?
Wouldn’t that be an easy way to get good Americans to embrace illegal immigration?
They pitch it as such a no-brainer yet not one of them have been able to articulate the notion....Shouldn’t it be simple to produce an illustration of just how much of a no-brainer it actually is?

I don't know. Are you saying the Farmers which rely on immigrant labor throughout the midwest are "Democrats".

What about the companies like Trump Tower, Mar-a-Lago, and Trump modeling that for decades have built their empire on the work of illegal immigrants.

Seems like a no brainer pitch. I mean if Donald J Trump and his base need illegal immigrants so much they can't even be bothered to use E-verify, isn't that the selling point?

I don't know. Are you saying the Farmers which rely on immigrant labor throughout the midwest are "Democrats".

What about the companies like Trump Tower, Mar-a-Lago, and Trump modeling that for decades have built their empire on the work of illegal immigrants.

Seems like a no brainer pitch. I mean if Donald J Trump and his base need illegal immigrants so much they can't even be bothered to use E-verify, isn't that the selling point?

Here in the wetback capital of the nation, south Mexifornia, wetbacks work for barely legal family and friends such as Humberto’s Tacos, Rodrigos Tire Shop, Miguel’s Tree Trimming...etc
Let’s clear up your bullshit LefTarded theories.
Go ahead and try again wetback lover.
PH_2015-03-26_unauthorized-immigrants-testimony-REPORT-03.png

Here in the wetback capital of the nation, south Mexifornia, wetbacks work for barely legal family and friends such as Humberto’s Tacos, Rodrigos Tire Shop, Miguel’s Tree Trimming...etc

And there's the racist twats... welcome to ignore you fuckwad.

How do you feel about Trump being the first president found to have employed hundreds if not thousands of illegal immigrants..

You liking him would be like an abstinence teacher liking Wilt Chamberlain lol

How do you feel about Trump being the first president found to have employed hundreds if not thousands of illegal immigrants..

LefTard Logic:
“I love free speech, I will fight to my death for free speech, I will throttle your speech by putting you on ignore.”

Trump has 24,000 employees...he doesn’t know who works for him.
But you must be livid with those filthy wetbacks of Trumps huh? We should behead those muthafuckers in public for defrauding a successful American company that pays your way shouldn’t we?

No kidding, how different would that be if Obama had a business, or ever had a business? Dumbass
Obama amnesty extends to businesses that hire illegals

No kidding, how different would that be if Obama had a business, or ever had a business? Dumbass

So that's what is protecting Trump? lol

That's the best part. Farmers need those illegals. Trump had to have them to build his empire.

So your bit is trump was the lawbreaker that Obama protected. Man if you hate Obama you must DESPISE trump huh?

So that's what is protecting Trump? lol

That's the best part. Farmers need those illegals. Trump had to have them to build his empire.

So your bit is trump was the lawbreaker that Obama protected. Man if you hate Obama you must DESPISE trump huh?

Hardly, just pointing out how fricken stupid Obama...and you are.

Dude, you got some anger issues... go take a yoga class or something and calm down. Clear the hate, it brings nothing good to life.

Dude, you got some anger issues... go take a yoga class or something and calm down. Clear the hate, it brings nothing good to life.

Nah, but thanks for your concern.
I channel all my hate toward wetbacks...I’ll rest when we eradicate 20-40 million, shut the border down and when our fucked up government stops forcing good, productive Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck this nation up.
You should find something to become equally as passionate about bud.

The immigration issues shows that the Democratic Party regards educated middle class Americans to be their #1 opposition.

Why do conservatives hate brown people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do libs hate white people ?

Brown has E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-T-H-I-N-G south of our border all the way down to the southernmost tip of Argentina. They will be fine, why are libs in such a rush to make the entire hemisphere all brown
people ?
I’m liberal. I’m white. I love people of all colors, white black brown and rainbow. I dont use a person skin color to determine whether I like them or not. So what the hell are you talking about?

It is very clear that the Democratic Party needs illegal immigration to stay in power.

It’s also very clear that the Republicans need Russia to win elections.

prove it!! Congress didn't, so, you know something they didn't find? amazing how talented you are. Name someone who's vote was changed too.

Playing stupid makes you guys look really stupid.
Then why don’t you just answer the question and show where leaders are embracing illegal immigration. The fact that you don’t show facts and instead resort to calling us stupid just tells me that you don’t have a real response. Do better
How about all those Dims who want to abolish ICE? How about the Dims demanding a reduction in the never of spaces for criminal illegal aliens awaiting trial?
Well you would first have to understand their reasonings for doing both. Have you given an objective listen to their arguements? From the sound of your posts you seem to do nothing more than distort and demonize to try and make them look bad. But those tactics don’t give you credibility or display an understanding of both sides of the argument. I’d love for you to prove me wrong and show that you really do understand the Dems reasoning for taking those positions... give it a try.
I've heard their bullshit arguments. The real reason is that they don't want to stop the flood of illegals into this country. Any other claims are pure sophistry..
I really don’t think you’ve heard or understand their arguments. Youve given no indication that you get it as you constantly misrepresent what they are saying.
well tell us then, cause it's obvious we are missing it. since you get it, then tell us.

Sanctuary cities,ending ICE the refusal to hold criminal aliens for ICE.
Your stupidity is world class!!
Sanctuary cities are done by those who feel it helps law enforcement do their jobs better not because they embrace illegal immigration. Abolishing ICE is called for by those who feel ICE is abusing their power, not because they embrace illegal immigration. Your third point is the same thing as sanctuary cities. Got any more genius revelations you want to share?

Such a weak response...
Surely you can do better.
You call addressing each of your points a weak response?! Haha. Compare mine to yours. I give direct responses to each of your points and you lazily respond by calling it weak. I think the weak response in this discussion is obvious

You can't even address sanctuary cities.
I literally just did in the statement that you are responding to. Did you even read it?
how do you know ICE is abusing their power? post something of that happening. from any of your sanctuary evidence?

The immigration issues shows that the Democratic Party regards educated middle class Americans to be their #1 opposition.

Why do conservatives hate brown people?

If you weren't so pathetic you'd be laughable.

Only you would pull the racist card.

No one hates brown people. But everyone hates illegals. They have no business in our country and cost we the tax payer billions each year.

No one cares what color their skin is except laughable you.

Conservatives posts that I read say otherwise.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

no, you don't get to do that. they are not american citizens and because of that they are not welcomed until they file legally. Just like the british weren't welcomed. your argument is racist. And may I add, means you hate americans and prefer illegals in your country. that just makes you a traitor.

yep all green carders not illegals. prove otherwise.

Then why don’t you just answer the question and show where leaders are embracing illegal immigration. The fact that you don’t show facts and instead resort to calling us stupid just tells me that you don’t have a real response. Do better
How about all those Dims who want to abolish ICE? How about the Dims demanding a reduction in the never of spaces for criminal illegal aliens awaiting trial?
Well you would first have to understand their reasonings for doing both. Have you given an objective listen to their arguements? From the sound of your posts you seem to do nothing more than distort and demonize to try and make them look bad. But those tactics don’t give you credibility or display an understanding of both sides of the argument. I’d love for you to prove me wrong and show that you really do understand the Dems reasoning for taking those positions... give it a try.
I've heard their bullshit arguments. The real reason is that they don't want to stop the flood of illegals into this country. Any other claims are pure sophistry..
I really don’t think you’ve heard or understand their arguments. Youve given no indication that you get it as you constantly misrepresent what they are saying.
well tell us then, cause it's obvious we are missing it. since you get it, then tell us.

I’ve debated this with Slade3200 a number of times. His position is the typical LefTarded position. It goes like this....
“I feel sorry for wetbacks therefore YOU should pay them to fuck your country up.”

I’ve debated this with Slade3200 a number of times. His position is the typical LefTarded position. It goes like this....
“I feel sorry for wetbacks therefore YOU should pay them to fuck your country up.”
well he stated that we missed the understanding on why and I want him to tell us, since he agrees we haven't.

BTW, he won't, he is a chicken shit leftist that throws poop on walls. never any factual data to present and never back a claim. I don't understand by his words, then explain it. but nope, won't be a single post to me.

Forum List

Back