Why can’t Democrat’s easily demonstrate how Americans benefit from illegal immigration?

Clearly they know something we don’t... I don’t get it, why not share their knowledge?
Wouldn’t that be an easy way to get good Americans to embrace illegal immigration?
They pitch it as such a no-brainer yet not one of them have been able to articulate the notion....Shouldn’t it be simple to produce an illustration of just how much of a no-brainer it actually is?
Check their households...

The immigration issues shows that the Democratic Party regards educated middle class Americans to be their #1 opposition.

Why do conservatives hate brown people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you weren't so pathetic you'd be laughable.

Only you would pull the racist card.

No one hates brown people. But everyone hates illegals. They have no business in our country and cost we the tax payer billions each year.

No one cares what color their skin is except laughable you.
They cost more than just tax payers. Everyone with a brain knows more workers available the lower the wages. This is why we need to go after illegal employers.

Immigrants can come here other ways than crossing the border. What’s attracting them? The work.

It wasn’t always this way. Bad companies are purposely hiring illegals. They take fake I’d and they know.

Clearly they know something we don’t... I don’t get it, why not share their knowledge?
Wouldn’t that be an easy way to get good Americans to embrace illegal immigration?
They pitch it as such a no-brainer yet not one of them have been able to articulate the notion....Shouldn’t it be simple to produce an illustration of just how much of a no-brainer it actually is?

Similar question, how do we benefit from diversity?

In our food, in our clothing, by getting a fresh and differnt point of view on problems and issues. By seeing that people of different races and different cultures who come here really do want to embrace our way of life, and become part of our communities, and they are grateful for the opportunities we're providing.

I lived in one of the most diverse cities in the world, where white people make up 45% of the population, and the thing I miss most about the city is the lack of diversity here. Our large staff lunch room had tables being shared by blacks, whites, Asians and Middle Easterns, and all combinations thereof. School announcments were sent home in 50 separate languages to ensure all parents were well informed.

One of the women I worked with told me that Muslim women start their day with a glass of warm water with a tablespoon of honey, for their complexions. At 40 years old, her skin was flawless. She shared recipes with me, and her hopes and dreams for her daughter, who is the same age as my youngest. Her daughter was "rebelling" by wearing a hijab. The mother did not and never had. There was mother/daughter conflict on this issue. She was proud of her daughter being named valedictorian at her high school, and that they would have the scholarship that came with it to help pay her tuition.

The family spent their Sundays at the Muslim community centre for prayers and a shared meal, just like my Prebyterian church, does. I suspect the shared meal consisted of entirely different foods, but the purpose of sharing fellowship with your faith community, raising our children to walk in God's path, seems to be exactly the same. I see these same patterns repeated in the Greek neighbourhoods, the Italian neighbourhoods, Little India, and all three Toronto Chinatowns. People want to live good lives filled with family, friends, food and laughter. These are the shared goals of nations.

I now live in an almost all white community - mostly Dutch and German descent. I miss the energy. I miss sharing persepctives and talking politics with the mostly Muslim cab drivers who drove me back and forth to work. We fear "others" because we don't know them. The people where I live now are much more frightened of Muslims than city dwellers are and that's because they don't know any.

When the Toronto van massacre happened, the Muslim faith community of a young woman who was killed, was there delivering meals and assistance to all of the victims and their families, not just their parishoner. Signs, messages and tributes appeared at the sites in every possible language, citing every possible religion. Funerals were held in synagogues, mosques, cathedrals, and storefront churches. When people blamed "diversity" for the killing, the mayor of Toronto said that diversity had nothing to do with the killing, but it had everything to do with the response. Humans as a species are inclined to fear and hate that which they do not know. Diversity destroys those fears and removes that hate.

Americans are always focusing on people's differences - race being a huge thing for them. When you strip away the colour of peoples' skins, we are all the same inside. We want to do right by our families. We want to be safe, and secure. We all want our kids to grow up straight and true, and have good jobs and do well in life. That is priority number one for everyone regardless of whether you are an aboriginal in the Amazon jungle, or a Wall Street banker.

Soooo, their food and their opinion about us, that's it?

I can have that on vacation to other countries. I see their culture, I eat their food, I discuss with them about number of things. I take photos for memories, then I go home.

I don't mind diversity, because diversity itself isn't the issue.

Forcing diversity at any cost is the problem. There's nothing wrong with people of different ethnic backgrounds in a country working together to accomplish a goal, especially when that goal benefiting all. The problem is when you force that group to accept people with different ideologies that conflict with the goal of 'being the best' and instead just want to leech off the achievers while doing the bare minimum, or in some cases have views that are malicious, that cause a burden for society. Having that type of forced 'diversity' is a bad thing. It doesn't benefit me, or us, at all.

Post #6 in this very thread, your fellow turnip asks why we need diversity. What do you think he is referring to when he says diversity? Age? Sex?.........

That's not what I asked.

While referring to the OP, with the same reason, without being for or against, my question was:

How do we benefit from diversity?

Instead of autistic screeching, maybe you should try to explain, how?

Define diversity.

Interesting, you're asking me to define diversity AFTER you accused me of hating brown people.

Tell me, your assumption is based on what?

You're a Trump supporter posting on USMessageboard

I'm playing the odds.

So what if I am Trump supporter?

Post #6 in this very thread, your fellow turnip asks why we need diversity. What do you think he is referring to when he says diversity? Age? Sex?.........

That's not what I asked.

While referring to the OP, with the same reason, without being for or against, my question was:

Define diversity.

Interesting, you're asking me to define diversity AFTER you accused me of hating brown people.

I'm playing the odds.

It's how I know you're an idiot and likely a racist.

That's not what I asked.

Define diversity.

I'm playing the odds.

It's how I know you're an idiot and likely a racist.

Based on what? Historical evidence?

You, as Democrat supporter really don't want to go there. :D

Why don't you ask the Republican business owners why they continue to hire them? Why put it on us? If there wasn't any work for them, they wouldn't come. Why did you hire an illegal alien?

Sanctuary cities,ending ICE the refusal to hold criminal aliens for ICE.
Your stupidity is world class!!
Sanctuary cities are done by those who feel it helps law enforcement do their jobs better not because they embrace illegal immigration. Abolishing ICE is called for by those who feel ICE is abusing their power, not because they embrace illegal immigration. Your third point is the same thing as sanctuary cities. Got any more genius revelations you want to share?

Such a weak response...
Surely you can do better.
You call addressing each of your points a weak response?! Haha. Compare mine to yours. I give direct responses to each of your points and you lazily respond by calling it weak. I think the weak response in this discussion is obvious
You believe quantity is more important than quality. You're answers are a joke.
No I believe in being direct and actually providing insight and opinion as ways to progress discussions. You have not seemed to grasp that concept yet so you promote petty immature insult arguments that mean nothing.
You lie all the time. You're constantly spouting stuff that everyone knows is pure bullshit.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Fuck you and your premise. We don’t like illegal employers. Get them the immigrants go home.
You have more problem with native born Americans than you have with foreigners who are breaking our laws.

The best way to deal with illegals is to prevent them from ever getting into the country. Dealing with them after the fact is 100 times more expensive and has a far lower success rate.

The employer penalty thing doesn't work when we have sanctuary cities and Democrat mayors who refuse to prosecute employers who hire illegals.

You want more illegals in the country. You have made that abundantly clear.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Fuck you and your premise. We don’t like illegal employers. Get them the immigrants go home.
They wouldn't be here in the first place if it wasn't for sleazy lying turds like you.

Why do libs hate white people ?

Brown has E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-T-H-I-N-G south of our border all the way down to the southernmost tip of Argentina. They will be fine, why are libs in such a rush to make the entire hemisphere all brown
people ?
I’m liberal. I’m white. I love people of all colors, white black brown and rainbow. I dont use a person skin color to determine whether I like them or not. So what the hell are you talking about?

It is very clear that the Democratic Party needs illegal immigration to stay in power.
It's also clear that the Democratic Party regards Anglo Voters as its opposition.
I dont really care about the political games the two corrupt parties play. I was responding to a comment about liberals hating white people which was absolutely ridiculous
It's absolutely true. For one thing, most liberals aren't white. The ones that are white are pitiful self-loathing worms.
Another useless comment from you. thanks for sharing but your blather is laughable
In other words, it's absolutely true.

All of them are.
See perfect example showing you don’t know what the hell you are talking about. If all of them embraced illegal immigration then they wouldn’t fund border security which they have done for decades. Sorry, you lose. That was easy
That was then. This is now. They aren't funding border security. They are doing everything they can to prevent it from being funded without the votes finding out that they are the main obstacle.
They are funding border security, they literally just proposed a 3 billion dollar package and have funded every year in the past.

I see you now trying to move the goalpost by saying they aren’t doing everything they can. Don’t go down that road, you already lost the argument.
They aren't funding jack shit. Why do you post these idiocies? No one believes them.
This week they proposed 3 billion to border security. Last year the funded border security with billions of dollars. You’re digging your hole deeper. These are facts
How much of that goes to new measures and not just maintaining what we have, which is almost nothing. Please break it down for us.

Sanctuary cities are done by those who feel it helps law enforcement do their jobs better not because they embrace illegal immigration. Abolishing ICE is called for by those who feel ICE is abusing their power, not because they embrace illegal immigration. Your third point is the same thing as sanctuary cities. Got any more genius revelations you want to share?

Such a weak response...
Surely you can do better.
You call addressing each of your points a weak response?! Haha. Compare mine to yours. I give direct responses to each of your points and you lazily respond by calling it weak. I think the weak response in this discussion is obvious
You believe quantity is more important than quality. You're answers are a joke.
No I believe in being direct and actually providing insight and opinion as ways to progress discussions. You have not seemed to grasp that concept yet so you promote petty immature insult arguments that mean nothing.
You lie all the time. You're constantly spouting stuff that everyone knows is pure bullshit.

Who do you think you're fooling?
I don’t lie. If you see me lying all you have to do is expose the lie but you never do that because you can’t. You just call me names, do you really think name calling has any impact? It doesn’t.

See perfect example showing you don’t know what the hell you are talking about. If all of them embraced illegal immigration then they wouldn’t fund border security which they have done for decades. Sorry, you lose. That was easy
That was then. This is now. They aren't funding border security. They are doing everything they can to prevent it from being funded without the votes finding out that they are the main obstacle.
They are funding border security, they literally just proposed a 3 billion dollar package and have funded every year in the past.

I see you now trying to move the goalpost by saying they aren’t doing everything they can. Don’t go down that road, you already lost the argument.
They aren't funding jack shit. Why do you post these idiocies? No one believes them.
This week they proposed 3 billion to border security. Last year the funded border security with billions of dollars. You’re digging your hole deeper. These are facts
How much of that goes to new measures and not just maintaining what we have, which is almost nothing. Please break it down for us.
I believe they proposed 1.3 billion for border barriers including 55 miles of new fencing on the Rio grand and 1.7 billion on judges, agents, and technology. Do some homework before you try to engage in these decisions.

The immigration issues shows that the Democratic Party regards educated middle class Americans to be their #1 opposition.

No one hates brown people. But everyone hates illegals. They have no business in our country and cost we the tax payer billions each year.

I had a very long thread all about this subject. I asked how Americans benefited from "diversity," and about the only answer they could give was "Mexican food."

Los Lobos

Next

A work ethic not shared by the children of white conservatives.

I had a very long thread all about this subject. I asked how Americans benefited from "diversity," and about the only answer they could give was "Mexican food."

Los Lobos

Next

So, one pop single?

Los Lobos

Next

So, one pop single?

Forum List

Back