Why can't gays accept civil unions and just be done with it?

homosexuality is not found in the animal kingdom. and remember when it comes down to it we are just animals with large brains.

can you show me a picture of a gay elephant or horse or monkey or cat? or any other mammal?

You mean other than the 1,500 species that do practice homosexuality?

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

apples and oranges. some living organisms display both male and female sexual organs and activities. that is not the same as human homosexuality.

nice try, but FAIL

How the fuck would you know? All of a sudden you're a scientist?

Point is, same-sex sexual activity occurs in the animal kingdom and I don't see religious right-wing fucktards ranting about how those animals are going to rot in hell.

homosexuality is not found in the animal kingdom. and remember when it comes down to it we are just animals with large brains.

can you show me a picture of a gay elephant or horse or monkey or cat? or any other mammal?

Your knowledge of science has astounded us so far...how could you be wrong? :lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04animals-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

did you even read the article? yes, some young animals have been shown engaging in various forms of homosexual experimentation, much like most humans do in their early years. then the vast majority of them mature and grow out of it. There has never been a study that showed mature mammals other than humans engaged in homosexual behavior.

but we have been round and round on this before. we will never agree so why waste time?

I read it, apparently you did not.

Laysan albatrosses are one of countless species in which the two sexes look basically identical. It turned out that many of the female-female pairs, at Kaena Point and at a colony that Young’s colleague studied on Kauai, had been together for 4, 8 or even 19 years — as far back as the biologists’ data went, in some cases. The female-female pairs had been incubating eggs together, rearing chicks and just generally passing under everybody’s nose for what you might call “straight” couples.

young chimps, like young humans, have been shown to practice experimental homosexuality. As with humans, its curiosity, not deviant behavior. The chimps who have been seen doing this stop it as they mature and then practice normal male/female sexual relations.

Except with humans if it continues into maturity it is deviant behavior.

young chimps, like young humans, have been shown to practice experimental homosexuality. As with humans, its curiosity, not deviant behavior. The chimps who have been seen doing this stop it as they mature and then practice normal male/female sexual relations.

Except with humans if it continues into maturity it is deviant behavior.

Wrong. A number of primates continue same sex behavior well into adulthood. A number of animal species same sex mate for life.

You mean other than the 1,500 species that do practice homosexuality?

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

apples and oranges. some living organisms display both male and female sexual organs and activities. that is not the same as human homosexuality.

nice try, but FAIL

Point is, same-sex sexual activity occurs in the animal kingdom and I don't see religious right-wing fucktards ranting about how those animals are going to rot in hell.

99.99% of animals stop it when they mature. then they move on to normal sex in order to continue their species.

Yes, over 1,500...there goes your "that ain't nachrul" argument.

Bullshit :cuckoo: juvenile experimentation is not homosexuality. sharing egg sitting is not homosexuality. do your female birds have gay sex? I think not.

you are one sick bitch.

Y'all get nastier the more your "arguments" fail.

Animals engage in same sex pairings, some for life, humans being chief among those.

http://seedmagazine.com/content/article/the_gay_animal_kingdom/

No animals display the depth of commitment humans do so who cares?

Last edited:

nice try, but FAIL

99.99% of animals stop it when they mature. then they move on to normal sex in order to continue their species.

Link?

Bullshit :cuckoo: juvenile experimentation is not homosexuality. sharing egg sitting is not homosexuality. do your female birds have gay sex? I think not.

you are one sick bitch.

Animals engage in same sex pairings, some for life, humans being chief among those.

The Gay Animal Kingdom § SEEDMAGAZINE.COM

They also become more idiotic and veer off into irrelevant nonsense.

There is no reasonable, rational, logical, factual, legal, Constitutional reason to exclude same-sex couples from marriage law.

Why can't gays accept civil unions and just be done with it? Oh that's an easy one, because civil unions don't allow for Tax breaks.

you are one sick bitch.

The Gay Animal Kingdom § SEEDMAGAZINE.COM

You are attributing quotes to me that I have not made.

Forum List

Back