Why can't gays accept civil unions and just be done with it?

because its not about equal civil rights, its about forcing the population to accept homosexuality as a normal alternative lifestyle.

Incorrect. It is not about acceptance, it is about equal rights.

That is unless you've talked to all the gays everywhere and they've told you that they just want to be accepted???

If not, and you're not psychic, then you're making an assumption based upon nothing more than your misconceptions and prejudices.

Next? :)

civil unions and mutual support contracts give them equal rights. Calling it a marriage does not increase those rights in any way.

you are wrong, I am right. This is part of the left wing agenda to force the majority to accept the views of a very small minority.

Even if the were the same, and they're not, (http://www.glad.org/uploads/docs/publications/cu-vs-marriage.pdf) it's still separate but equal. That doesn't work here. We tried it.

Yeah, those left handed dudes and redheaded chicks...they're just not normal i tell ya. And they're creepy too. :eusa_drool:

Oh......um.....sorry.....er......weren't we talking about lefties and redheads not being normal????

:D
[/COLOR]

So you agree with me that homosexuality is not normal.

No more or no less than left handed people, redheads or people that volunteer to serve the in the military.

Incorrect. It is not about acceptance, it is about equal rights.

That is unless you've talked to all the gays everywhere and they've told you that they just want to be accepted???

If not, and you're not psychic, then you're making an assumption based upon nothing more than your misconceptions and prejudices.

Next? :)

civil unions and mutual support contracts give them equal rights. Calling it a marriage does not increase those rights in any way.

you are wrong, I am right. This is part of the left wing agenda to force the majority to accept the views of a very small minority.

Even if the were the same, and they're not, (http://www.glad.org/uploads/docs/publications/cu-vs-marriage.pdf) it's still separate but equal. That doesn't work here. We tried it.

you are wrong, sea-twitch, I really find it amusing that you post something from a gay website as validation of your position. :cuckoo:

Yeah, those left handed dudes and redheaded chicks...they're just not normal i tell ya. And they're creepy too. :eusa_drool:

Oh......um.....sorry.....er......weren't we talking about lefties and redheads not being normal????

:D
[/COLOR]

No more or no less than left handed people, redheads or people that volunteer to serve the in the military.

homosexuality is not found in the animal kingdom. and remember when it comes down to it we are just animals with large brains.

can you show me a picture of a gay elephant or horse or monkey or cat? or any other mammal?

you are wrong, sea-twitch, I really find it amusing that you post something from a gay website as validation of your position. :cuckoo:

Then provide evidence to the contrary.

There is a difference in the benefits provided legally married couples and civil unioned couples.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/marriage-rights-benefits-30190.html

Then provide evidence to the contrary.

There is a difference in the benefits provided legally married couples and civil unioned couples.

Marriage Rights and Benefits | Nolo.com

if that is true, then it should be fixed. Calling it a marriage won't fix it. You are still two women, or two men whose genetic makeup has gotten scrambled.

homosexuality is not found in the animal kingdom. and remember when it comes down to it we are just animals with large brains.

can you show me a picture of a gay elephant or horse or monkey or cat? or any other mammal?

Your knowledge of science has astounded us so far...how could you be wrong? :lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04animals-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Your knowledge of science has astounded us so far...how could you be wrong? :lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04animals-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

did you even read the article? yes, some young animals have been shown engaging in various forms of homosexual experimentation, much like most humans do in their early years. then the vast majority of them mature and grow out of it. There has never been a study that showed mature mammals other than humans engaged in homosexual behavior.

but we have been round and round on this before. we will never agree so why waste time?

You mean other than the 1,500 species that do practice homosexuality?

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

apples and oranges. some living organisms display both male and female sexual organs and activities. that is not the same as human homosexuality.

nice try, but FAIL

maybe you and witchey can get together with her partner for a threesome. please don't take pictures.

apples and oranges. some living organisms display both male and female sexual organs and activities. that is not the same as human homosexuality.

nice try, but FAIL

This is you: Animals don't practice homosexuality

This is me: Sure they do, including chimpanzees - here's proof

This is you: apples and oranges

This me: bwhahahahahahahahahahaha. whatever.

nice try, but FAIL

This is you: Animals don't practice homosexuality

This is me: Sure they do, including chimpanzees - here's proof

This is you: apples and oranges

This me: bwhahahahahahahahahahaha. whatever.

young chimps, like young humans, have been shown to practice experimental homosexuality. As with humans, its curiosity, not deviant behavior. The chimps who have been seen doing this stop it as they mature and then practice normal male/female sexual relations.

again, nice try and bwahahahahahahah

Forum List

Back