Why can't gays accept civil unions and just be done with it?

Gay sex doesn't lead to procreation so your basic premise is silly.

Marriages between people over the age of 50 don't really lead to procreation either.

Should we stop all couples who are over the age of 50 from marrying as well?

And by that logic we should let siblings marry but forbid them to have children in order to have marriage equality right?

In several states that is the rule for first cousins.

Why can't straight people just stop thinking about gays and be done with it? :dunno:

Strawman argument, STFU.

No it's not. You need to look up what a straw man fallacy is. and why get so angry and go around commanding that people STFU?

I reckon perhaps you're a wee bit pissy when you've been shown to be wrong so often, eh Flailing?

:D

Marriages between people over the age of 50 don't really lead to procreation either.

And by that logic we should let siblings marry but forbid them to have children in order to have marriage equality right?

If siblings are unable to have children, what practical interest does government have in preventing them from marrying? Other than the yuck factor, why block it?

Of course by your logic one could be his/her own grandfather. Now we know............

If siblings are unable to have children, what practical interest does government have in preventing them from marrying? Other than the yuck factor, why block it?

Of course by your logic one could be his/her own grandfather. Now we know............

The possibilities are mind boggling

Gay sex doesn't lead to procreation so your basic premise is silly.

irrelevent red herring. Show how many siblings have gone to court recently fighting for the right to marry each other.

irrelevent red herring. Show how many siblings have gone to court recently fighting for the right to marry each other.

LOL. You don't know much about backwoods Tennessee, now do you! LOL

LOL. You don't know much about backwoods Tennessee, now do you! LOL

They've gone to court to fight for it?

personally i am against that too ! :up:

and here is why:
:gay: Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children will face trial

Read more: Gay Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children will face trial - NY Daily News

please do not shoot our children..., just rape them !! :clap2:

these fucking perverts should be hanged in public !! and i will buy the rope :up:

Let's not see if the accusations are true first, right?

I'm tired of all this civil union's ain't good enough and semantical bullshit, they can amend some aspects of civil unions to give equal legl rights to gays but leave marriage alone.

because its not about equal civil rights, its about forcing the population to accept homosexuality as a normal alternative lifestyle.

The right of siblings to marry is already being examined in other countries.

'I've married my sister - now we're having our second baby': Siblings who defied law plan to start new life abroad | Mail Online

Gay advocacy fully supports sibling marriage and it is one of the things they are working towards.

Full Marriage Equality: Frequently Asked Question: Can Siblings Marry?

If siblings want to get married, they should be free to marry. Inequality, based on prejudice, is counterproductive. All over the world, there are siblings living as spouses; there always has been, some with the knowledge and support of friends and family, some hiding the full nature of their relationship. Sooner or later, full marriage equality will be in place in more progressive places, allowing siblings to marry without discrimination or fear of prosecution. Let’s make it happen sooner rather than later.

'I've married my sister - now we're having our second baby': Siblings who defied law plan to start new life abroad | Mail Online

Gay advocacy fully supports sibling marriage and it is one of the things they are working towards.

If siblings want to get married, they should be free to marry. Inequality, based on prejudice, is counterproductive. All over the world, there are siblings living as spouses; there always has been, some with the knowledge and support of friends and family, some hiding the full nature of their relationship. Sooner or later, full marriage equality will be in place in more progressive places, allowing siblings to marry without discrimination or fear of prosecution. Let’s make it happen sooner rather than later.

do you know anything about genetics? why do you think that all societies have banned incest?

Oh? I didn't get that memo yet. I wonder why? Maybe because you are full of shiite?

personally i am against that too ! :up:

and here is why:
:gay: Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children will face trial

Read more: Gay Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children will face trial - NY Daily News

please do not shoot our children..., just rape them !! :clap2:

these fucking perverts should be hanged in public !! and i will buy the rope :up:

I agree...if their found guilty of course. They should be hanged just like the fucking heterosexual perverts who molest children.

Of course, maybe you're under the mistaken assumption that all gays are like those two alleged child molesters???

Are all heterosexuals also child molesters just because some heterosexuals are child molesters?

I'm against your irrationally prejudiced and immoral hatred. At least same sex marriage and same sex unions do not violate the rights of others. Bigoted and immoral hatred of people who have done you no wrong, oft times does lead to violating the rights of others when they act on their blind hatred.

That makes homophobic bigots far more immoral than any gay person i've ever known.

Just sayin' :D

Yeah, i looked up your story. It was right alongside a few other articles like:
Who fathered Michael Jackson's children?
TV Movie Awards: Rebel Wilson pushes the boundaries as she shows off 'double nipple' onstage after showing off her curves.....

Maybe you think those trashy people in that newspaper represent the majority of the rest of the world?

Yeppers, i see a whole slew of big ass fat women showing off their double nipples while their claiming they bore Michael Jackson's kiddies, whilst also marrying their brothers.

Happens alllll the time. Of course.

And all gays everywhere have this hidden nefarious agenda-thing where they's all awantin' to have everybody marry everybody else.

You know what i heard (shhhh, this is gossip so don't repeat it)...i hear tell that them thar gays is agonna force dogs and cats to marry. Gasp!. Then they's a gonna make all brothers marry their sisters all over god's green earth, pray tell.

That's the gospel, gods honest truth...shore as i'm sittin' here.

Trashy newspaper, trashy news stories, trashy people in the news. It doesn't reflect most people.

Try reading real newspapers for a while, that crap'll rot your brain. :D

I'm tired of all this civil union's ain't good enough and semantical bullshit, they can amend some aspects of civil unions to give equal legl rights to gays but leave marriage alone.

because its not about equal civil rights, its about forcing the population to accept homosexuality as a normal alternative lifestyle.

Incorrect. It is not about acceptance, it is about equal rights.

That is unless you've talked to all the gays everywhere and they've told you that they just want to be accepted???

If not, and you're not psychic, then you're making an assumption based upon nothing more than your misconceptions and prejudices.

Next? :)

Incorrect. It is not about acceptance, it is about equal rights.

That is unless you've talked to all the gays everywhere and they've told you that they just want to be accepted???

If not, and you're not psychic, then you're making an assumption based upon nothing more than your misconceptions and prejudices.

Next? :)

civil unions and mutual support contracts give them equal rights. Calling it a marriage does not increase those rights in any way.

you are wrong, I am right. This is part of the left wing agenda to force the majority to accept the views of a very small minority.

Yeah, those left handed dudes and redheaded chicks...they're just not normal i tell ya. And they're creepy too. :eusa_drool:

Oh......um.....sorry.....er......weren't we talking about lefties and redheads not being normal????

:D
[/COLOR]

So you agree with me that homosexuality is not normal.

Forum List

Back