Why can't liberals comprehend this is the United States of America??

The above from the homeschooled imbecile who just claimed that Trump is leading in the popular vote.

homeschooled? nope. I am a product of public schools, and liberal colleges, including the left wing bastion of Harvard. The difference between me and you is that I am smart enough to see the liberal bullshit for what it is.

Then post a reliable source showing Trump leading in the popular vote.

Blah blah blah.
Are you stuck on stupid ,this morning?,

You are a paid poster but thanks for bumping my thread

its what she does best. post bullshit dem/lib talking points. she has zero credibility. candidate for the ignore list.

Yup a drone.

No liberal poster is like this accept they are paid I had more fun arguing with truth matters ..NY is getting mad at me because she can't out debate me

liberals always lose when the facts are presented.

Using proportionate allocation of electors based on the popular vote, using standard rounding methods,

Wisconsin's 10 electoral votes would have been split 5 to 5 between Clinton and Trump.

Using the method that awards the 2 extra electors to the popular vote winner, Trump would have won,

6 electoral votes to 4.

Oh crap this is going to
homeschooled? nope. I am a product of public schools, and liberal colleges, including the left wing bastion of Harvard. The difference between me and you is that I am smart enough to see the liberal bullshit for what it is.

Blah blah blah.

its what she does best. post bullshit dem/lib talking points. she has zero credibility. candidate for the ignore list.

Yup a drone.

No liberal poster is like this accept they are paid I had more fun arguing with truth matters ..NY is getting mad at me because she can't out debate me

Ya know I always thought liberals are supposed to care. Have compassion.

Hell I have more than that and some more.

OK let's get back to my OP

Let's quit picking on NY because I actually like her.

The above from the homeschooled imbecile who just claimed that Trump is leading in the popular vote.

Blah blah blah.

Yup a drone.

Where are you debating me?

Now YOU agree with Redfish that Trump is leading in the popular vote?

lol, this is priceless.

Oh crap this is going to

Blah blah blah.

Yup a drone.

I'm male fucktard.

Blah blah blah.

Yup a drone.

Show us where you got your fact that Trump is leading in the popular vote.

Oh crap this is going to
Blah blah blah.

Yup a drone.

I'm male fucktard.

You are a liberal.. I thought your type Is gender neutral.?

No such thing in the liberal vocabularies as males and females?

here ya go with just one link....it's a long read, much more at the link...I doubt you'll read it all or even try to understand it...

The Electoral College - Origin and History

You're just assuming I'm as intellectually lazy as you are. I read a bunch of those on the history of the electoral college and all of them said the founders wanted it to be up to the States how to allocate their electors. Your claim they wanted to dictate to the States how to do it then they forgot to say that was unsupported. That's why I asked you for a link. I always do research before asking for a link. Ironic since you make claims without researching them.

Here's how you source a link. You provide the quote for the part you're claiming that the founding fathers wanted States to allocate their electors proportionally and somehow forgot to put that in the rules. Then you provide the link to support that. You're welcome.

I don't read here's a link, read it all and figure out what I am arguing for yourself on principle. So I will pass. Provide the quote and back it up with the link, lazy ass.

Edit: :lmao: I pulled up the link and already read that one before you posted it. It doesn't support your claim. You insult me and post a long link with no quote that doesn't support your claim. That article says nothing about the founders wanting proportional allocation. I know that because I already read it. You are so full of shit it's hilarious ...
They wanted electors to cast their vote for the congressional district they represented. And no, the founders said it left it up to the states on who they picked for their electors for the DISTRICT....

You seem to think electors were picked after the people chose a president with a statewide popular vote in a winner take all....

THIS WAS NOT HOW it was done for our first 4 Presidencies.....slates of electors by party was not our founders intent, but the opposite of their intent

then get a constitutional amendment passed and ratified by 38 states. Without that, nothing is going to change. Deal with that reality.
please kindly follow the thread dearest...

It doesn't take a constitutional Amendment for States to allocate their electors' votes individually by district silly, it simply takes the State to do it, like Maine and Nebraska did it.

true, but your earlier push was to eliminate the EC. So, have you started a campaign in every state to allocate EC votes? How about California? Do you really want to go there? Look at the red vs blue on the voting map in Ca. Do it by county and trump wins, do it by congressional district and trump wins.
learn how to read....I've NEVER EVER pushed for the electoral college to be removed or eliminated.... I've only pushed for the founders intent, Electors representing a voting district, have their vote individually count and represented, in the election.... not this winner take all thingy that the States initiated later on...

political_spectrum.png
Seriously....how dumb does one have to be to place "fascism" directly next to "libertarianism" on a chart?!? They are polar opposites in every way. :lmao:

Ok, take out the libertarianism and put it anywhere you want.

Oh crap this is going to

Yup a drone.

I'm male fucktard.

Now you're just trolling because you've lost the debate. lol

Blah blah blah.

Yup a drone.

lol, this is priceless.

Huh?

Since when did we vote to give up the EC?

Just last night?

Oh crap this is going to
Yup a drone.

I'm male fucktard.

Now you're just trolling because you've lost the debate. lol

Bull shit you are trolling my thread to get it removed.. Because you are having still a temper tantrum.. And a paid poster..

Blah blah blah.

Yup a drone.

lol, this is priceless.

Huh?

Just last night?

Redfish insists that Trump is leading the popular vote despite the fact that Trump trails in the popular vote.

You either think Redfish is right or you think Redfish is a fucking retard for insisting something is true that is patently false

Take your pick.

You're just assuming I'm as intellectually lazy as you are. I read a bunch of those on the history of the electoral college and all of them said the founders wanted it to be up to the States how to allocate their electors. Your claim they wanted to dictate to the States how to do it then they forgot to say that was unsupported. That's why I asked you for a link. I always do research before asking for a link. Ironic since you make claims without researching them.

Here's how you source a link. You provide the quote for the part you're claiming that the founding fathers wanted States to allocate their electors proportionally and somehow forgot to put that in the rules. Then you provide the link to support that. You're welcome.

I don't read here's a link, read it all and figure out what I am arguing for yourself on principle. So I will pass. Provide the quote and back it up with the link, lazy ass.

Edit: :lmao: I pulled up the link and already read that one before you posted it. It doesn't support your claim. You insult me and post a long link with no quote that doesn't support your claim. That article says nothing about the founders wanting proportional allocation. I know that because I already read it. You are so full of shit it's hilarious ...
They wanted electors to cast their vote for the congressional district they represented. And no, the founders said it left it up to the states on who they picked for their electors for the DISTRICT....

You seem to think electors were picked after the people chose a president with a statewide popular vote in a winner take all....

THIS WAS NOT HOW it was done for our first 4 Presidencies.....slates of electors by party was not our founders intent, but the opposite of their intent

then get a constitutional amendment passed and ratified by 38 states. Without that, nothing is going to change. Deal with that reality.
please kindly follow the thread dearest...

It doesn't take a constitutional Amendment for States to allocate their electors' votes individually by district silly, it simply takes the State to do it, like Maine and Nebraska did it.

true, but your earlier push was to eliminate the EC. So, have you started a campaign in every state to allocate EC votes? How about California? Do you really want to go there? Look at the red vs blue on the voting map in Ca. Do it by county and trump wins, do it by congressional district and trump wins.
learn how to read....I've NEVER EVER pushed for the electoral college to be removed or eliminated.... I've only pushed for the founders intent, Electors representing a voting district, have their vote individually count and represented, in the election.... not this winner take all thingy that the States initiated later on...

A position you can't back up with quotes. So far you offered one link which you said here, read this and see if it backs up your claim. It didn't

Blah blah blah.

Yup a drone.

lol, this is priceless.

Huh?

Just last night?

Redfish insists that Trump is leading the popular vote despite the fact that Trump trails in the popular vote.

You either think Redfish is right or you think Redfish is a fucking retard for insisting something is true that is patently false

Take your pick.

What does it matter we are so nation of laws and abide by the constitution.

Yeah we know you want to make stuff up as you go along.

I never seen anyone throw Such a hissy fit before and you are telling us you are a guy? No way in hell.

Blah blah blah.

Yup a drone.

lol, this is priceless.

Huh?

Just last night?

Take your pick.

Redfish insists that Trump is leading the popular

That is girl talk

Trump still could have won, even if elector's votes were given to the candidate that won their congressional district...

let's say Hillary won by 2.8 million in popular vote.... 1 elector equals around 700,000 citizens so 2.8 million would only account for 4 electors more than Trump electors, out of the electors given for each congressional district....but there is still 2 more electors for each State representing their 2 senators....

to break it down, the 50 states are issued 438 electors for their congressional districts, the individual States get 1 elector for every U.S. congressmen they have, then each state is also given 2 more electors representing their Senators, so an additional100 electors, and in total this comes to 538 electors.

(Let's pretend there were no third party candidates)

Hillary would have 4 more electors than Trump (accounting for the 2.8 million votes) out of the 438 allotted to represent the voting districts, than Trump...

so out of the electors representing the voting districts of we the people, Hillary would have 221 and Trump would have 217...Hillary would have 4 more electors accounting for the 2.8 million more in popular vote....

But then we have the electors that are given to each state to represent their senators....2 for each state, that get cast for the overall majority winner of the State contest....

Trump won the vote in 31 states and Clinton won in 19 states.

Trump gets 2 electors for each State won, so he gets an additional 62 electors, and Clinton gets 2 electors for each State that she won, so an additional 38 electors...

221+ 38 =259
217 + 62=279

TRUMP STILL WINS in my example of how the founders intended with the electors, due to the weighting giving to the smaller states that gives them an edge over larger population states with them receiving the 2 electors for their senators, same as the largest of states who only get 2 as well.

But at least the race results show a more realistic electoral result to what the population desired...

Oh crap this is going to
Blah blah blah.

Yup a drone.

I'm male fucktard.

I didn't know that nor do I really care, on this board it doesn't matter.

I also thought to liberals it didn't matter what sex you are pick one of the 31, as long as you are happy.

I don't know any.

Sorry didn't mean to change your quote accident delete

Again look at all these threads on liberals that want mob rules and the end to EC.

So identify who doesn't know this is the United States.

Which ones want mob rule.

And are you saying that Donald Trump is a liberal?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

8:45 PM - 6 Nov 2012

Another one who can't read Trump what he says and what he thinks..s

How do you read what Trump thinks?

See I think Trump tweets exactly what he thinks- and 4 years ago he was apparently just another 'liberal' calling for the end of the electoral college.

Now of course Trump thinks it is the best thing since sliced bread.

Perhaps calling for the end of the Electoral college is not exactly just a liberal thing- but has been something talked about by people on both sides of the side for the last 50 years.

I am really good at reading people, in real life I am super quiet guy..

I watch and listen unless you piss me off about safety or QC at work then I raise hell

I love news and politics.. I read 3 news papers a day since I was 7 years old what like 43 years ago Chicago sun times, Chicago tribune the Daily hearld..
Latter on USA today.. The wall street journal.. And so many tabloids top to bottom and so many magizenes.. (spl? )

I loved to read..

Very interesting self analysis of yourself.

Of course it has nothing to do with my post, but thanks for sharing.

We are a nation of 50 states bigger than Europe

Is Spain the same as Italy ?

Is Great Britain the same as Germany?

Hence the name United States of America

Not the United State of California

What's next does the liberals want to get rid of the Senate that's supposed to protect each state evenly?

The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, afederal district, five major self-governing territories, and various possessions.[fn 1]Forty-eight of the fifty states and the federal district are contiguous and located in North America betweenCanada and Mexico.
What's your point?

Forum List

Back