Why can't the GOP get anything done?

Do you have Presidential candidate Dyslexia?

I see. So if the other side lies to you, it is okay for your side to hoax you. Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger™.

Huh. I would hate to be trapped in your subservient psyche. It must completely suck.

He was always out spoken about everything he said. But he never had thought that they were gathering up every that he said for a plot to entrap him with his words. But never the less, that there is nothing that he has said, was a crime or a lie. If he had used Russian dressing on his salads, that they will used that as proof that he is colluding with the Russians. And there is no problem of pres. Trump talking to Putin in secret. JFK had talked to the Cuban government without the public knowing.

making+a+mountain+out+of+a+mole+hill.JPG

No, using Russian Dressing is not collusion

Having a meeting with Russian agents who are promising dirt on your opponent is collusion

You mean a Russian's citizen, and which she was just an lawyer talking to an American citizen about adoption. And which the Loretta Lynch has giving her special privileges to welcome her eventhough her visa was denied by our government officials. And which she has some dealings with the DNC. And the other Russian that was with them, is not a Russian citizen since he has been a citizen of the United States way over 10 years. But if we want to consider him as an Russian, then we should consider everyone else that has became a citizen by immigrating to this country., like Ex-Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger..

th

Oh yea.....Russians contacted Trump and said they wanted to talk about adoption and Kushner and Manafort came running

Oh. so that you do has proof of collusion, while the intelligence agencies does not has any proof. Well, you need call up Mueller and tell him that you has the proof. Well I knew that if you watch reruns of the T.V. series "In The Heat Of The Night" twice a day that it will enhance your detective skills. And now you are my living proof. I'm going to let you go back to work, Mr. In The Heat Of The Night Detective....

Detective%20on%20all%20fours%20with%20magnifying%20glass%20-%20XL%20clr.gif
In_the_Heat_of_the_Night_%28TV_series%29_cast_photo.jpg

Forum List

Back