Why Catastrophic Shutdown May Be Pointless

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
Apr192020
Watch this video fast before Google/YouTube censors it. Mr Reagan explains why quarantining the healthy in the name of the Wuhan coronavirus may be pointless in light of new information regarding the prevalence of COVID-19 antibodies:

It already appeared that $trillions in economic damage were inflicted and tens of millions of jobs destroyed unnecessarily. Now it seems possible that the benefit of the Flatten the Curve authoritarian response has been negligible.

Ya think!

Apr192020
Watch this video fast before Google/YouTube censors it. Mr Reagan explains why quarantining the healthy in the name of the Wuhan coronavirus may be pointless in light of new information regarding the prevalence of COVID-19 antibodies:

It already appeared that $trillions in economic damage were inflicted and tens of millions of jobs destroyed unnecessarily. Now it seems possible that the benefit of the Flatten the Curve authoritarian response has been negligible.

Ya think!

The original selling point for The LockDown wasn't to stop the virus, but merely to flatten the curve with a 2 week or so lockdown. The idea was that we didn't want to overly stress the healthcare system with this. Additional steps were that routine and elective procedures were cancelled by hospitals and clinics, to make sure that there was enough space in the hospital for a big rush of CV patients.

Apr192020

Ya think!

The original selling point for The LockDown wasn't to stop the virus, but merely to flatten the curve with a 2 week or so lockdown. The idea was that we didn't want to overly stress the healthcare system with this. Additional steps were that routine and elective procedures were cancelled by hospitals and clinics, to make sure that there was enough space in the hospital for a big rush of CV patients.

Yesterday, the New Jersey Governor stated that the protesters don't have the data the governors have. Hmmmmm Yo Gov, why can't we see it? That's rhetorical, the data doesn't show shit and why you won't show us the data. He actually said it out loud.

Hospitals are already returning to elective surgeries or have plans to start em back up in a week or two

We flattened nothing but the world economy

Like we've been saying and will eventually be proven correct most of us probably had it already and didnt even know it

The burrecracies the left worship really really really blew it big time to

Hospitals are already returning to elective surgeries or have plans to start em back up in a week or two

We flattened nothing but the world economy

Like we've been saying and will eventually be proven correct most of us probably had it already and didnt even know it

The burrecracies the left worship really really really blew it big time to
Exactly, we existed with it since September and did just fine for six months. then politicians starting fudging deaths as wuhan. It's what happened, the proof is already out there. one just needs to go out and read. New Jersey's governor said as much yesterday.

to New Jersey and all other states Governors, we don't need you to interfere in our lives to make us feel safe from a virus. We want you to take care of infrastructure and financial issues. Everything else takes care of itself from the people who live in the state. Stay in your lanes and out of our lives. go the fk away.

Last edited:
Apr192020

Ya think!

The fact is that the wuhan virus is no more dangerous than the common cold

Apr192020

Ya think!

If you got other health issues and are an are up thier in age a common cold could even take ya out by slamming your immune system and leaving you vulnerable....

Trump was indeed right in the beginning to ...its all bullshit ..
More than likely It was just Chinese slacking and negligence at the lab that set it lose and they just ran with it when they infected the west

For liberals it was a question of damaging our economy to save lives

they reacted to the fake news that millions of Ameticans would die

but now I think they like being able to stay home instead of working
what they saw was people cower to their orders. Then they all said, "hmmmm, how sweet, I don't think I need to ever let them out.."

Apr192020

Ya think!

and it has a cure, take the malaria drug and it's over. The common cold still doesn't.

Wasn't "fake news" you dolt.

The left has always pushed doom and gloom prophecies. It's their best path to "fundamentally transforming the country"
again, they need a dependent people. The fact the protesters are now saying it's over, the left are off the wall angry. I'm tired of all ot the we're in this together commercials on the radio, tv even internet. How did that happen? how in five weeks did broadcasting companies manufacture all of these commercials? you tube, fk even america idol has done two weeks now of stay at home broadcasts. Huh? how?

sure it is. gestation period is two weeks, we've been on stay at home for forty days, no way the virus should still be active. to say otherwise is fake news.

sure it is. gestation period is two weeks, we've been on stay at home for forty days, no way the virus should still be active. to say otherwise is fake news.
Wow, is that really how you think this works?

it's how we were told so yes. tell me how you think it works.

Y'all go to the same friggin stores in your towns no wonder reports keep coming in "golly gee looks like most of the population was already infected."
Y'all already probably had it anyway and didnt even know it

Open
yesterday

Death to tyrants

it's how we were told so yes. tell me how you think it works.
No, no.... You just run with that uneducated interpretation.

I'ma stand over here and watch.

Apr192020

Ya think!

If you got other health issues and are an are up thier in age a common cold could even take ya out by slamming your immune system and leaving you vulnerable....

Trump was indeed right in the beginning to ...its all bullshit ..
More than likely It was just Chinese slacking and negligence at the lab that set it lose and they just ran with it when they infected the west

My entire family had this disease we are all healthy, exercising and happy. That said the common cold has always killed the old and frail

Forum List

Back