Why Conservatism is inherently evil

Conservatives block every measure that would improve the life of the many. And they still use the word "freedom" as a bogus fig leaf. Conservatives worship money not God.

View attachment 271292

Actually Tommy I am fiscally Conservative and Social Liberal...

What does that mean?

Do whatever you want as long as it does not harm anyone else but on your own dime and not mine.

You have not right to demand I pay for your stupidity and laziness in life and it should be left to me to help those I feel should be helped...

Conservatives block every measure that would improve the life of the many. And they still use the word "freedom" as a bogus fig leaf. Conservatives worship money not God.

View attachment 271292

Actually Tommy I am fiscally Conservative and Social Liberal...

What does that mean?

Do whatever you want as long as it does not harm anyone else but on your own dime and not mine.

You have not right to demand I pay for your stupidity and laziness in life and it should be left to me to help those I feel should be helped...
No, you are a conservative.

View attachment 271292
Why are you and other globalists inherently ignorant?
Conservatism is inherently evil because its dogma is predicated on fear of change, diversity, and inclusion

Conservatism is inherently evil because it is fundamentally authoritarian, seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Conservatism is inherently evil because it advocates denying freedom and individual liberty to those perceived to be different or a threat.

Conservatism in 3 words -

ME ME ME....................

You claim that, Tommy but let's be honest here...how do progressives get votes...by promising more free stuff that someone else will have to pay for. So who's REALLY being greedy here...people who worked for what they have and would like to keep it...or people who expect to be given other people's wealth without working for it?

Another non American liberal attempting to marginalize those that don't agree with the Kool Aid cocktail being served.
Hitler, evil, Nazi, deplorable...
This is the winning messaging that worked so well for the Dems in 2016.

View attachment 271292
Conservatism is inherently evil because its dogma is predicated on fear of change, diversity, and inclusion

Conservatism is inherently evil because it is fundamentally authoritarian, seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Conservatism is inherently evil because it advocates denying freedom and individual liberty to those perceived to be different or a threat.

You claim that, Tommy but let's be honest here...how do progressives get votes...by promising more free stuff that someone else will have to pay for. So who's REALLY being greedy here...people who worked for what they have and would like to keep it...or people who expect to be given other people's wealth without working for it?
There is no such thing as "free stuff". Its an American conservative myth to oppose helping people when they are in trouble.

View attachment 271292

There is no such thing as "free stuff". Its an American conservative myth to oppose helping people when they are in trouble.

If you didn't do the work to earn it...it's "free stuff"!

As for "myths"? What's a myth is that liberals give more of their own money to charity than conservatives do! Study after study have shown that conservatives contribute more to charity than their liberal counterparts. What you liberals are always so ready to do is spend money that doesn't belong to you...money taken from others through higher taxes and fees!

As for "myths"? What's a myth is that liberals give more of their own money to charity than conservatives do! Study after study have shown that conservatives contribute more to charity than their liberal counterparts. What you liberals are always so ready to do is spend money that doesn't belong to you...money taken from others through higher taxes and fees!
Classic cons talking points.Its all about the money for you soulless wretches.

It's all about you taking MY money to pay for YOUR causes, Tommy! You liberals accuse conservatives of being "soulless wretches" when it's us that contribute the most to charity! That's not a talking point...that's reality! How about you put your money where your mouth is for a change?

You’re right there is no free stuff. We working folks get to have our paychecks stolen from to pay for the shit that most of the freeloaders don’t deserve to begin with.

If a person opposes the violent gang rape of children, Tammy calls them Nazis.

Those people tend to be decent and conservative, thus the impetus for these sorts of trolling threads of his.

View attachment 271292

C Clayton Jones is inherently stupid because all he is capable of is these sorts of very childish statements which he repeats tens of thousands of times over.

View attachment 271292

actually, it's one word self-reliance

View attachment 271292

you're right there is no such thing as free stuff but people do get free stuff without they themselves paying or doing anything for it. Me the taxpayer is left paying for it.

Did you hear the lastest? Bernie Sanders is not paying his people a "living" wage lol

View attachment 271292

Yeah, conservatives and their "political correctness" are the worst!! Wait.....what?

It's all about you taking MY money to pay for YOUR causes, Tommy! You liberals accuse conservatives of being "soulless wretches" when it's us that contribute the most to charity! That's not a talking point...that's reality! How about you put your money where your mouth is for a change?
You make this claim about donating to charity. I donate to several charities and have never been asked about my political affiliations.

Forum List

Back