Why Conservatives are obsessed with Obama's grades

Democrats keep the grades issue going. Conservatives aren't as concerned with grades as they are with treason and face it, presidebt obama has at the very least facilitated treason by leaking our national security secrets if he hasn't committed treason himself.

Grades are a deflection away from the real issue.

Treason?

That is a serious charge. Why do you think House Republicans have done nothing about it? They impeached over a blowjob, why wouldn't they impeach over treason?

Because we don't have leadership with a backbone like we used to have with Speaker Gingrich......Beohner needs to take his golf clubs and get lost......along with Obama.......:mad:

Why are you obsessed with Romney taxes, asslips?

Glad you asked

Because we need to know whom he is beholden to
Where does his money come from? Where does he invest? What are his writeoffs? What is his effective tax rate? If he passes further tax cuts for the wealthy, whats in it for him?

All are directly related to him being president.

I agree but even if I knew all these answers I wouldn't vote for him. Not sure if I'll vote at all for the first time in my life!

Democrats keep the grades issue going. Conservatives aren't as concerned with grades as they are with treason and face it, presidebt obama has at the very least facilitated treason by leaking our national security secrets if he hasn't committed treason himself.

Treason?

That is a serious charge. Why do you think House Republicans have done nothing about it? They impeached over a blowjob, why wouldn't they impeach over treason?

Because we don't have leadership with a backbone like we used to have with Speaker Gingrich......Beohner needs to take his golf clubs and get lost......along with Obama.......:mad:

You got that right..

Ole Newt knew how to prosecute a blow job while he was cheating on his wife with cancer

Treason?

Clinton didn't get impeached over a blow job. He was impeached and disbarred for perjury.

I don't know why republicans have not made a bigger issue of obama's treason. So far, the only person making an issue of it is democrat Dianne Feinstein.

Treason?

You got that right..

Ole Newt knew how to prosecute a blow job while he was cheating on his wife with cancer

Clinton would not have been impeached if he hadn't lied under oath. Rape isn't the same as cheating. Clinton raped, Gingrich cheated.

Or, really, have we come so far down the road to depravity that rape is just a form of cheating?

Treason?

You got that right..

The President of the United States was cheating on HIS wife....the First Lady.....but you lefties don't give a rip about THAT....

You got that right..

Clinton would not have been impeached if he hadn't lied under oath. Rape isn't the same as cheating. Clinton raped, Gingrich cheated.

Or, really, have we come so far down the road to depravity that rape is just a form of cheating?

Clinton raped?!?!?

You people get further and further from the real world with every post.

You got that right..

Clinton raped?!?!?

You people get further and further from the real world with every post.

(1-17-99) THE CLINTON RAPE THAT WON'T BE FORGOTTEN - Congressman Reduced to Tears

You got that right..

So now we have a rape AND Treason

Keeps getting gooder and gooder with the right

You got that right..

The President of the United States was cheating on HIS wife....the First Lady.....but you lefties don't give a rip about THAT....

Politician cheating on his wife

Thats a show stopper

Why conservatives are obsessed with Obama's college grades: 4 theories - The Week

1. Conservatives want to paint Obama as a dumb, affirmative-action fraud...

If the shoe fits...

2. Conservatives are obsessed with "vetting" Obama...

Well, if the lamestream media isn't going to do its job...

3. This is just birtherism warmed over...

Even without the BC, there is evidence that Boiking was born Hawai'i...Thus far, he has spent 7 figures keeping his college records hush-hush...If he's so brilliant, why not brag about it?

4. The Right is desperate to distract from Romney's taxes...

Romney's taxes are nothing more than a diversion from Boiking's shit record over the last 3 1/2 years...Desperation indeed.

1. If the Republican Party wants to paint the President as an affirmative action half-wit. They are welcome to it. It appeals to their right wing base and shows independent voters where they are coming from

2. Conservatives fully vetted Obama in 2008. It is not my fault that they chose to concentrate on birth certificates, Rev Wright, Bill Ayers and a wife who hates America

3. Obama hasn't spent any money keeping records hush-hush. He, like previous presidents doesn't see where they are relevant. Much like his birth certificate nonsense

4. Romeys taxes, wealth, investments are all relevant to his serving as President
1. If the Republican Party wants to paint the President as an affirmative action half-wit. They are welcome to it. It appeals to their right wing base and shows independent voters where they are coming from

I don't think Obama is a half wit at all, Rightwinger. I think he is a dedicated Communist who has:

1. Promised a communist country valuable mineral and fishing waters/territory of the sovereign state of Alaska (who did not vote for Obama in the last election so he did not officially request permission to relinquish their state's bounties)
  2. Stopped all American drilling prospects in the Gulf of Mexico while three Communist Countries moved right in with claims through Communist Cuba to drill just south of the Florida coast.
  3. Picked a Jobs Czar, Immelt, CEO of GE, who had just given a billion dollars in jobs to a Communist country the same time he became watchdog over keeping American jobs in America. What a sick puke thing to do to American workers.
2. Conservatives fully vetted Obama in 2008. It is not my fault that they chose to concentrate on birth certificates, Rev Wright, Bill Ayers and a wife who hates America

You got what you wanted.

3. Obama hasn't spent any money keeping records hush-hush. He, like previous presidents doesn't see where they are relevant. Much like his birth certificate nonsense

Obama claimed Obamacare would not increase taxes. We didn't know until the Supreme Court ok'd the Obamacare ruling as a valid law based on a tax increase of 8.5% increase on every American worker. Obama wasn't being upfront. And his collaborator in Congress told her congressmen not to read the 2500 + page "bill" that also concealed a horrific scheme to unionize every health care job in America and publicize people's health records as part of the right-to-know act.

We're still finding out horrific things about that Bill that congressmen were advised by your leadership not to read, just vote it through.

Congress will lose its purpose of representation if you tell them not to think nor obey their conscience and the wishes of their constituents.

I don't know about you, but that makes me feel really bad about where the nation is headed domineered by people like Nancy "don't read it" Pelosi.

4. Romeys taxes, wealth, investments are all relevant to his serving as President

Now which Bill of Rights or Constitutional requirement is that, Rightwinger?

Last edited:

I don't think Obama is a half wit at all, Rightwinger. I think he is a dedicated Communist who has:

1. Promised a communist country valuable mineral and fishing waters/territory of the sovereign state of Alaska (who did not vote for Obama in the last election so he did not officially request permission to relinquish their state's bounties)
  2. Stopped all American drilling prospects in the Gulf of Mexico while three Communist Countries moved right in with claims through Communist Cuba to drill just south of the Florida coast.
  3. Picked a Jobs Czar, Immelt, CEO of GE, who had just given a billion dollars in jobs to a Communist country the same time he became watchdog over keeping American jobs in America. What a sick puke thing to do to American workers.

You got what you wanted.

Obama claimed Obamacare would not increase taxes. We didn't know until the Supreme Court ok'd the Obamacare ruling as a valid law based on a tax increase of 8.5% increase on every American worker. Obama wasn't being upfront. And his collaborator in Congress told her congressmen not to read the 2500 + page "bill" that also concealed a horrific scheme to unionize every health care job in America and publicize people's health records as part of the right-to-know act.

We're still finding out horrific things about that Bill that congressmen were advised by your leadership not to read, just vote it through.

Congress will lose its purpose of representation if you tell them not to think nor obey their conscience and the wishes of their constituents.

I don't know about you, but that makes me feel really bad about where the nation is headed domineered by people like Nancy "don't read it" Pelosi.

Now which Bill of Rights or Constitutional requirement is that, Rightwinger?[/

The right of the people to vote

I don't think Obama is a half wit at all, Rightwinger. I think he is a dedicated Communist

Another reason why the Republican rightwing will cost them the election

You got that right..

yep....so now explain why Barry Soetero/Barack Hussein Obama had TWO NAMES in his life.....and when exactly they were changed.....?

Last edited:
Hm Maybe because he has spent millions hiding ALL his records...if ya got nothing to hide lets see them.
but can you prove that Obama has spent millions to hide his college records? It's the law of the land, he doesn't have to spend a penny to keep his transcripts closed to the public? so are you just parroting what some right wing rag has said about spending millions to hide his transcripts

or are you talking about romney spending millions to hide his tax returns from the public? :razz:

Why doesn't he just relase them, I mean, he's a genius so they must support that, right?
But soggy, what in his transcripts will make one iota of a difference with Obama running this country? I can understand how tax returns and what the candidate thinks should be done regarding our tax structure and how this tax structure would affect us all, but what grades a person got when in college from 30 years ago? I just don't get it?

yep....so now explain why Barry Soetero/Barack Hussein Obama had TWO NAMES in his life.....and when exactly they were changed.....?

He has had one name in his life. The burden of proof is on you

I don't care if the president cheats on his wife. That's between him and his wife. Did it hurt the country when FDR had adjoining bedrooms with his mistress in the white house and Eleanor was down the hall? Had it been an issue of infidelity no one would ever have cared. The lawsuit that resulted in the impeachment was one of sexual harassment. During the trial for sexual harassment, testimony was taken from other women that Clinton out and out raped. That's when he lied and impeached.

You got what you wanted.

Now which Bill of Rights or Constitutional requirement is that, Rightwinger?[/

I don't think Obama is a half wit at all, Rightwinger. I think he is a dedicated Communist

So the people cant vote if Romney has money? Never stopped us before.

You got what you wanted.

[/

I don't think Obama is a half wit at all, Rightwinger. I think he is a dedicated Communist who has

Got it. You Demmies think Americans are too stupid to realize what your party has pulled, just like you thought you'd be fooling pollsters who saw your handle of "rightwinger," and assumed you were a Republican dissident instead of a disparager of those on the right aisle.

Communism kills a lot of dissidents, Rightwinger, I don't have to pull out the history books on Stalin and Linen. You know precisely the score: 40,000,000 Americans killed when communists come to full power, take care that you're not one of us. Oh, that's right you're safe because you tow the line for the extreme leftists who've wormed their way into power to bury American founders' principles, just like Kruschev said in 1958.

Dissident murder isn't gonna happen you say? Who'd ever, ever think of God-damning 180,000,000 Americans into oblivion? I'll have to think about who's been making that kind of speech, and who listened to it for 20 years. hmmm.

Last edited:
Treason?

You got that right..

You're confusing a politician with the American people, RW. It just doesn't wash.

He has had one name in his life. The burden of proof is on you

No it isn't.....just like Romney he is running for President.....and we have the right to know....especially since there are so many unanswered questions.....

show his records.....or what is he HIDING......?

Forum List

Back