Why Democrats are Right About Opposing Trump and His Agenda

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Why they are right in their own minds, I guess I should say. They have a single objective goal that makes complete sense from their point of view.

Look at their methods and their goal will be apparent.

1. They are using violence to try to intimidate the public, financed by an old Nazi collaborator.

2. They are making every effort to stop, delay and obfuscate the actions of the President to bring jobs to American citizens.

3. The Obamacare plan is making huge cost increases for Middle Class Americans and Democrats completely oppose any effort to improve or replace it.

4. Their leadership are some of the nuttiest, most odd set of losers on the freaking planet. Imagine that your aunt was like Pelosi or your uncle like Schumer. Would go visit them on the weekends if they lived nearby?

5. Former President Obama caused the biggest losses to the Democratic Party in its entire history during his 8 years in office. And yet the Dimms are trying to continue his policies and ideology of Identity Politics, which is inherently racism.

6. They believe that minorities should have extra legal advantages and are more pure and noble than the majority population.

Their obvious goal is to make themselves as much of a political minority as possible so they dont have to take any responsibility and they can, for as long as possible remain precious....

iu

Last edited:
We get it. You're scared. Excellent. That means we should keep doing what we're doing. Was there some other point you wanted to make?

You Trump-snowflakes might want to give all these endless "Waaa! Liberals are poopysheads! Waaa!" threads a rest. All of your snowflake crying has blended together into a dull roar, and no particular snowflake whine can be heard above the rest.

I think the Democrats have been replaced by the Pod People, that's the only explanation I can come up with.

We get it. You're scared. Excellent. That means we should keep doing what we're doing. Was there some other point you wanted to make?

You Trump-snowflakes might want to give all these endless "Waaa! Liberals are poopysheads! Waaa!" threads a rest. All of your snowflake crying has blended together into a dull roar, and no particular snowflake whine can be heard above the rest.

Show me a Trump supporter who asked for a safe space from ideas like so many libtard students on college campuses these days, loser.

Last edited:
Why they are right in their own minds, I guess I should say. They have a single objective goal that makes complete sense from their point of view.

1. They are using violence to try to intimidate the public, financed by an old Nazi collaborator.

2. They are making every effort to stop, delay and obfuscate the actions of the President to bring jobs to American citizens.

3. The Obamacare plan is making huge cost increases for Middle Class Americans and Democrats completely oppose any effort to improve or replace it.

4. Their leadership are some of the nuttiest, most odd set of losers on the freaking planet. Imagine that your aunt was like Pelosi or your uncle like Schumer. Would go visit them on the weekends if they lived nearby?

5. Former President Obama caused the biggest losses to the Democratic Party in its entire history during his 8 years in office. And yet the Dimms are trying to continue his policies and ideology of Identity Politics, which is inherently racism.

6. They believe that minorities should have extra legal advantages and are more pure and noble than the majority population.

Their obvious goal is to make themselves as much of a political minority as possible so they dont have to take any responsibility and they can, for as long as possible remain precious....

iu
If you can't get it done with what you got its because you don't want to

iu

So did you make that up all by yourself JIMMY....?

upload_2017-2-1_19-51-55.jpeg

They are doing a wonderful job.

Keep protesting things Obama also did, so we can continue to call you hypocrites.

Then try to claim he didn't really do them...so we can call you liars.

Demand Congress obstruct every everything...so we can continue to call you hypocrites...and then claim victory over you...as at least 9 Democrat Senators are up for re-election in states Trump won...including my own.

Believe me, it's lose/lose for you...either those senators capitulate now...or they lose their seats later...(and likely both, but if they capitulate, they at least stand a chance. You see the Senators from WV, MT, ND and my beloved Missouri doing the political calculus already...)

Oppose anything Trump does just because Trump does it, especially with intolerance and violence, and get the media to join you as much as possible...make all mainstream media look like the propaganda arm of the liberal agenda.

Within no time, the only person Americans will be able to trust is the one guy who told them exactly what he was going to do...then did it.

Liberals are playing checkers, while Trump is playing chess...and all too soon it will be checkmate...game over.

I wouldn't be telling you this if I thought it would make a lick of difference in the way you conduct yourselves over the next few months. You couldn't change course if you wanted to...you're already emotionally invested...you can't back down now.

Last edited:

No, not scared. Ecstatic.

iu
It might be best to surround the White House with tanks and outlaw the Democratic Party, as well as any 3rd Parties. That way Trump could get everything he wanted done.

No one is scared. It's Berkeley! Burn it to the ground, the whole university. Chase the students down into Oakland. This is show and tell!

iu
It might be best to surround the White House with tanks and outlaw the Democratic Party, as well as any 3rd Parties. That way Trump could get everything he wanted done.

Should that occur, the Democrats will have brought it upon themselves.

iu
To make America Great Again!
Sounds good to me.
As long as Trump doesn't let the Neo-Cons take over.

iu

He will anyway. Democrats are working hard to bury themselves in the hole they are digging!

iu

Should that occur, the Democrats will have brought it upon themselves.
Blaming the victim :)

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-2_0-21-7.png
    upload_2017-2-2_0-21-7.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 56

Forum List

Back