Why Dem's Fear Trump?,So Obvious.An Economic Rebound Means The End Of The Democrat Party.

:2up: No wonder they have been making up stuff about Trump this week! No wonder they deny all polls showing Trump 7 to 10 points ahead of Hillary! No wonder they wont bring up the numerous terror attacks of 2016. They all know that if Trump wins, we keep the senate/congress, they are all so screwed! The economy will gradually come back and the day after Trump wins, the DOW could shoot up another 1000 !!!!
:banana:
This must be understood: Dmocrats do not fear Donald Trump. Conservatives traffic in fear, so I thoroughly understand why you might make such an assumption.

Democrats do not fear him. We are incredulous that anyone with active synapses in a working brain might support him. Democrats are embarrassed by him, his dyspeptic antics and wild, amaturish statements. Democrats, indeed all Americans, worry that the next tantrum he throws, the next unthought out statement, the next insult he hurls, the next unbelievably foolish 'thought' that drips from his mouth will do wildly massive harm to our national standing, our national dignity and our national prestige.

He cannot be trusted to operate the levers of power because he has a string of bankruptcies and business failures in his wake. He has never shown his concern for anyone or anything that is not Donald J. Trump. He is, in fact, a bloviating, embarrassing, self centered huckster buffoon who has charmed, cajoled and flimflammed far too many Americans into believing he is anything but the person I have described here.

I trust the essential wisdom of the American voter not to turn out in sufficient numbers to elect such a man-child to any office at all. I weep for the Republican Party where Trump has completed a hostile takeover. I feel pity for them because they have Donald J. Trump as the face of their once dignified political party.

Fear? Hardly. But incredulity in spades.
Which looney tune factory did you plagiarize that from?
I just wrote it. I have a brain. And you?
You are certainly the first Democrat on here that might be able to make that statement if you did actually write that.
What's so hard to believe? That I'm an articulate Democrat? Find a Trump supporter with talent and I'll show you a ghost writer.
Have you read the posts by your buddies on here?
Have you read posts by Democrats on other sites?
Have you visited a college campus lately?

The little political content on the Internet by Democrats that isn't at least mildly retarded is absolutely psychopathic. Nothing but death threats for miles.

Forum List

Back