Why Dems Hate Putin Thread and Poll

Why do Dems Hate Putin Thread and Poll

• The sanctity of the Vote (lol) No really.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Putin abandoned Communism as a failed system only embraced by losers and morons

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • St Hillary was supposed to win. No way Trump could beat her on his own. Putin

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
lol Is that the worst you can come up with? Try harder. Surely, you can garner more votes with deeper insults!
Russia is a totally corrupt shithole with a low standard of living and limited freedom. Ex KGB Putin has become one of the richest persons in the world by acting as a dictator and confiscating wealth. He brutally punishes anyone who challenges his regime.

If you respect Putin, it is either because you endorse his authoritarian policies, or you are a naive fool.

lol Is that the worst you can come up with? Try harder. Surely, you can garner more votes with deeper insults!
Russia is a totally corrupt shithole with a low standard of living and limited freedom. Ex KGB Putin has become one of the richest persons in the world by acting as a dictator and confiscating wealth. He brutally punishes anyone who challenges his regime.

If you respect Putin, it is either because you endorse his authoritarian policies, or you are a naive fool.

I'll take any evidence you have of such corruption, or you can admit that you've never researched a damn thing on the subject and just parrot what your handlers tell you like a good little sheep. While you're on the whole "Putin is corrupt" thing, go ahead and admit that "circumstantial evidence" is more than enough to stick the label of "corrupt" on the Clinton's as well.

I'll take any evidence you have of such corruption, or you can admit that you've never researched a damn thing on the subject and just parrot what your handlers tell you like a good little sheep. While you're on the whole "Putin is corrupt" thing, go ahead and admit that "circumstantial evidence" is more than enough to stick the label of "corrupt" on the Clinton's as well.
I'm a sheep? lol.
Mysterious rash of Russian deaths casts suspicion on Vladimir Putin

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in suspicious ways

Russian journalist, Putin critic dies of injuries after mysterious attack

Putin and the Panama Papers

Private Bank Fuels Fortunes of Putin’s Inner Circle

Oil, corruption and the fight for power in Putin’s Russia

I'm a sheep? lol.

mmm apparently you didn't get my point - I was saying said "evidence" that wasn't "circumstantial."

You will then admit that the righties are justified in calling the Clinton's corrupt based on "circumstantial evidence" then yea? - suspicious incidents around the clintons - Bing

I'm a sheep? lol.

mmm apparently you didn't get my point - I was saying said "evidence" that wasn't "circumstantial."

You will then admit that the righties are justified in calling the Clinton's corrupt based on "circumstantial evidence" then yea? - suspicious incidents around the clintons - Bing
Simple questions:
Which country has more freedom? USA or Russia
Which country is more corrupt? USA or Russia
Which country was communist? USA or Russia
What country has a leader that is a former communist? USA or Russia
etc

I'm a sheep? lol.

Who the hell uses Bing? Also why don't you move to Russia?

Never would I have expected people on either end of the American political spectrum spinning and deflecting so hard for Vladimir Putin.
The republican party base is full of white nationalist authoritarians, which Putin is. That is why they love him, and hate the current United States that is too liberal and tolerant for their tastes. Just read this forum, it's the truth. They wish the United States was an authoritarian shithole like Russia.
I want to think that's ridiculous and that you're nuts, but I have to admit -- I don't think that what you're saying is that far off for some of them. These people have been badly, badly misled by some pretty identifiable voices.

There are a lot of things that come from both ends of the spectrum that I simply can't get my head around, and this complete turnaround and obedient lockstep is way up there. I would never have expected this.

I'm a sheep? lol.

Simple questions:
Which country has more freedom? USA or Russia
Which country is more corrupt? USA or Russia
Which country was communist? USA or Russia
What country has a leader that is a former communist? USA or Russia
etc

Lol I don't like your circumstantial evidence so I should leave the country right? What a hoot.

1. Yes, the USA has more freedom - not synonymous with "has corrupt government."
2. Frankly, I'd say the USA is actually more corrupt, but that depends on the criteria you're judging on. Jesus one of our major political parties just got put to the wall for corrupting the media... That's pretty damn corrupt, that that's not even looking into the "individual" politicians themselves who are corrupt as fuck.
3. Yes, Russia was communist - keyword being /was/
4. Yes, Putin was a former communist - keyword being /former/

Are you arguing with the last two points that a person [or nation] cannot change, that they cannot mature? (The very word Mr. Putin used to describe his leaving the Communist game plan.) Do you then support that we should lock criminals up for life and abandon the idea of "reformation"? Can we abandon the idea of "fundamentally changing" America as well?

Never would I have expected people on either end of the American political spectrum spinning and deflecting so hard for Vladimir Putin.
The republican party base is full of white nationalist authoritarians, which Putin is. That is why they love him, and hate the current United States that is too liberal and tolerant for their tastes. Just read this forum, it's the truth. They wish the United States was an authoritarian shithole like Russia.
I want to think that's ridiculous and that you're nuts, but I have to admit -- I don't think that what you're saying is that far off for some of them. These people have been badly, badly misled by some pretty identifiable voices.

There are a lot of things that come from both ends of the spectrum that I simply can't get my head around, and this complete turnaround and obedient lockstep is way up there. I would never have expected this.
Just read this forum Mac. It's true.

I do think that some of it (I don't know how much) is just a dishonest, kneejerk partisan reaction in devotion to Trump, and would fade away quickly once it didn't matter. I don't know that they would be this positive about Putin if the whole Russian thing didn't exist. I don't know.

The left fails to understand the huge difference between saying someone is doing a good job improving their nation, that they are well loved by their people - and "I wish my president was Putin." They are intellectually dishonest.

I do think that some of it (I don't know how much) is just a dishonest, kneejerk partisan reaction in devotion to Trump, and would fade away quickly once it didn't matter. I don't know that they would be this positive about Putin if the whole Russian thing didn't exist. I don't know.
Why do you think the base is fanatical about Trump? He is authoritarian. Why do you think they chant lock her up? Authoritarian.

Obama threatened reporters who dared to look into Benghazi and the video maker is still in prison, right?

Are we going to ignore what thug this man is, how many people he's had killed?

The Republicans were as anti-Putin as anyone until the Russia/Trump allegations.

How many people did Obama kill in his 8 years in how many countries? How many bombs did he drop on people?

Forum List

Back