Why Did, And Why Do, So Many Self-Proclaimed Conservative Side w/Rush On Sandra Fluke

You people have been predicting Rush's show on it's death bed for what? 30 years now

you all can do what I do with Bill Maher, turn him off, but no you have to have something to bitch about, over some lames ass college student testifying before Congress..the majority of the people just laughed their asses off over her

You people have been predicting Rush's show on it's death bed for what? 30 years now

you all can do what I do with Bill Maher, turn him off, but no you have to have something to bitch about, over some lames ass college student testifying before Congress..the majority of the people just laughed their asses off over her

I think you miss the point.

Maher is not an opinion maker in the Democratic Party. Limbaugh is an opinion maker in the GOP. The tragedy of this Fluke thing is that Romney didn't condemn it despite how vile it was. He was too afraid to, with Rush's flock looking for ANY excuse to vote for Santorum.

Limbaugh did apologize- AFTER his sponsors demanded he do so. But where was the leadership? Nowhere to be found, really.

Maher is not an opinion maker in the Democratic Party. Limbaugh is an opinion maker in the GOP. The tragedy of this Fluke thing is that Romney didn't condemn it despite how vile it was. He was too afraid to, with Rush's flock looking for ANY excuse to vote for Santorum.

Limbaugh did apologize- AFTER his sponsors demanded he do so. But where was the leadership? Nowhere to be found, really.

oh right, Maher isn't a oponion maker.. man oh man
Rush did apologize but that is never good enough for you people
Fluke is a joke and will always be looked at as one

I suspect that young lady will have a bright career ahead of her.

Limbaugh didn't apologize because he was sorry he did it, he apologized because he got caught.

Funny, I thought the reason we heard about it was because 500 radio stations across the country carry his show.

Although it was afew less after that.

you people didn't get that upset when Maher called Palin a cxxt..or Letterman said she looked like a slutty flight attendant..you people are such phonies

Palin is a politician and a public figure.

My problem with Palin is how someone that stupid could be a public figure in this country, or rise to national prominance before everyone got the joke.

cariboubarbie1.jpg

Please!

The one thing that's been absolutely certain is Liberals have no claim on Intelligence

The Joe Biden Party think they can talk about smarts. That's a joke, right? Franken? Krugman? Fake Vet Senator in CT Fake Indian Senators in MA.

Who is the Liberal Intellectual Elite?

Liberals talking about political intelligence is like Jerry Sandusky talking about child rearing

[

Please!

The one thing that's been absolutely certain is Liberals have no claim on Intelligence

The Joe Biden Party think they can talk about smarts. That's a joke, right? Franken? Krugman? Fake Vet Senator in CT Fake Indian Senators in MA.

Liberals talking about political intelligence is like Jerry Sandusky talking about child rearing

LIke I said, Guy, I was a Republican for years until the Crazies took it over.

And frankly, "but that guy..." is what a fifth grader does when he's called out.

Palin was someone who had a good sounding resume, but turned out to be a total dud when she showed up for the interview, but you clowns put her on the national stage, anyway.

[

Please!

LIke I said, Guy, I was a Republican for years until the Crazies took it over.

And frankly, "but that guy..." is what a fifth grader does when he's called out.

Palin was someone who had a good sounding resume, but turned out to be a total dud when she showed up for the interview, but you clowns put her on the national stage, anyway.

Palin was fine, it was you liberal snobs who showed your asses..
I'd rather have a Palin then most of these smooth talking liars like Obama

Last edited:

No, Palin was stupid. She said stupid stuff and she showed she didn't have the chops to succeed the 72-year old man with a history of cancer she was running alongside.

I knew a LOT of people in 2008 who were on the fence between Obama and McCain, until Palin made up their minds.

It's not a matter of being a "snob". It's a matter of wanting your potential vice president to know what the Bush Doctrine actually was. It was a matter of wanting her to actually cite a case of judicial overreach other than Roe v. Wade if she really thought judicial overreach is a problem. It's a matter of wanting her to be able to name a founding father other than Washington or name a newspaper she regularly reads.

In the context of how bad policies get made when a stupid person is in charge (AKA the Bush Adminstration), Palin was the one who exposed her stupidity, and people said, "Nope!"

The ironic thing is, if McCain had picked Tom Ridge, hed have picked up PA and VA and OH and probably won the election.

But Tom wasn't all about telling women they can't have abortions, so the Crazy Wing didn't want him.

No, Palin was stupid. She said stupid stuff and she showed she didn't have the chops to succeed the 72-year old man with a history of cancer she was running alongside.

I knew a LOT of people in 2008 who were on the fence between Obama and McCain, until Palin made up their minds.

It's not a matter of being a "snob". It's a matter of wanting your potential vice president to know what the Bush Doctrine actually was. It was a matter of wanting her to actually cite a case of judicial overreach other than Roe v. Wade if she really thought judicial overreach is a problem. It's a matter of wanting her to be able to name a founding father other than Washington or name a newspaper she regularly reads.

In the context of how bad policies get made when a stupid person is in charge (AKA the Bush Adminstration), Palin was the one who exposed her stupidity, and people said, "Nope!"

The ironic thing is, if McCain had picked Tom Ridge, hed have picked up PA and VA and OH and probably won the election.

But Tom wasn't all about telling women they can't have abortions, so the Crazy Wing didn't want him.

oh bs, all that is just your speculation on things..nothing more
You have a senile buffoon in there now as Vice President and he makes Palin look like a genius..

Last edited:
[

oh bs, all that is just your speculation on things..nothing more
You have a senile buffoon in there now as Vice President and he makes Palin look like a genius..

If you think there's any universe where Community College Palin looks like a "genius", I really have to wonder what the color of the sky is in your alternative dimension.

your snobbery is showing...

what was Biden before he became Vice President? nothing but a career politician..Palin was a mayor and then ELECTED Governor with a 80% approval rating..

give me a community college person any day than some buffoon career Politician
but I'm beginning to believe liberal Democrats could run a goat for office and their base of people would vote for it as long as it had a D next to it's name

Last edited:
[

what was Biden before he became Vice President? nothing but a career politician..Palin was a mayor and then ELECTED Governor with a 80% approval rating..

but I'm beginning to believe liberal Democrats could run a goat for office and they would vote for it as long as it had a D next to it's name

Palin got elected in Alaska (which shouldn't even be a state) because she was a nice compliant thing that would go along with what the oil companies wanted to do up there. And, oh, yeah, she quit to go do reality TV. Before that she was the Mayor of Alaska's Crystal Meth Capital.

Meanwhile, Senator Biden had spent 30 years doing the hard work in the Senate of passing legislation.

So, really, your "but...but...but Biden" schtick is getting old. People are going to remember Biden long after they forgot old, what's her name? Tina Fey?

[

but I'm beginning to believe liberal Democrats could run a goat for office and they would vote for it as long as it had a D next to it's name

Palin got elected in Alaska (which shouldn't even be a state) because she was a nice compliant thing that would go along with what the oil companies wanted to do up there. And, oh, yeah, she quit to go do reality TV. Before that she was the Mayor of Alaska's Crystal Meth Capital.

Meanwhile, Senator Biden had spent 30 years doing the hard work in the Senate of passing legislation.

So, really, your "but...but...but Biden" schtick is getting old. People are going to remember Biden long after they forgot old, what's her name? Tina Fey?

you should talk about, schtick...you are the expert on it
as for the "big oil" in Alaska, you bet your ass, and the profits from it is given back to the people who live there in a thing called, the permanent fund...Too bad your all's state don't think as much of you

Last edited:

I suspect that young lady will have a bright career ahead of her.

Limbaugh didn't apologize because he was sorry he did it, he apologized because he got caught.
He didn't really apologize either. And I believe after his faux-apology, he resumed his attack on Fluke.

It's funny, you can tell the sense, or lack thereof, of the the far RW radical Republicans in their cult-like defense of a dumb-dumb like Sarah Palin and Lush Rimbaugh.

They like to pretend that Joe Biden is a dummy like their morons, yet he wiped the floors with both Palin and Ryan, their so-called "New Hope" with a smile on his face. Didn't even break a sweat.

They'll pretend that they won though, right until after election when they realized they lost...MASSIVELY. Yet again.

Fluke is NOT a joke. She was a bright and articulate spokeswoman for the issue she presented. I would be proud to have a daughter like Ms. Fluke.

Your attitude towards this woman who is defending YOUR rights too, is disgraceful. That you would parrot an idiot like Limbaugh, well, that just says it all.

Fluke is NOT a joke. She was a bright and articulate spokeswoman for the issue she presented. I would be proud to have a daughter like Ms. Fluke.

Your attitude towards this woman who is defending YOUR rights too, is disgraceful. That you would parrot an idiot like Limbaugh, well, that just says it all.

tough shit, I didn't PICK her to speak me so she wasn't defending anything for me..she was the disgrace as far I am concerned

Last edited:
tough shit, I didn't PICK her to speak me so she wasn't defending anything for me..she was the disgrace as far I am concerned

Did you read what said said?

I consider you a disgrace - ill informed and unwilling to fact check. Not only listening to but believing anything Rush Limbaugh says. Defending that misognynistic drug addict. I raised my girls to be a lot smarter than that.

Read some Naomi Klein for heaven's sake. Assuming of course, you can read.

Last edited:

I consider you a disgrace - ill informed and unwilling to fact check. Not only listening to but believing anything Rush Limbaugh says. Defending that misognynistic drug addict. I raised my girls to be a lot smarter than that.

Read some Naomi Klein for heaven's sake. Assuming of course, you can read.

like I care what you consider..I'm not defending Limbaugh or the little rich girl whining in front of congress.
I consider you and her a joke..now you should invest in some cheese and worry about your own country

Last edited:

Bullshit!

Your MessiahRushie used his fake apology to attack the Left!!!

March 05, 2012
RUSH: I acted too much like the leftists who despise me. I descended to their level, using names and exaggerations to describe Sandra Fluke. It's what we have come to know and expect of them, but it's way beneath me. And it's way beneath you. It was wrong, and that's why I've apologized, 'cause I succumbed. I descended to their level.

Forum List

Back