*WHY* did Obama tell such an obvious and easily refuted lie?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
As detailed elsewhere, Obama said yesterday that he didn't say "If you like your health plan, you can keep it" in the face of dozens of media video showing he did say it.

One of the more common tactics among Democrats, is to tell som lie about a comparatively innocuous subject, in order to focus eveyone's attention on that lie, get them talking about that lie, etc.

And the purpose for doing that, is to get them off some far more serious subject.

I predict that some VERY serious information is about to be revealed, about some totally unrelated matter. Perhaps something new about the IRS abusing conservative groups (an act Nixon was almost impeached for), perhaps Benghazi and the murders of an ambassador, perhaps the complicity of his administration in running guns and bombs to Mexican drug cartels, I don't know what the subject will be.

But something big is coming. That's why Obama is getting everyone worked up about a relatively (he thinks) unimportant lie.

What could it be?

He knew he could get away with it.

He knew the people who voted for him would let him get away with it.

He knows he could kick a puppy and obamabots would kick their puppies too.

They have Lois Lerner dead to rights with a felony right now. Under U.S. Law, the IRS cannot release your tax information to anyone including other agencies within the Government without a court order. The Congress has e-mails where she released tea party tax returns to the FEC in order to attack them. If Lerner is prosecuted, it is potential jail time. She would also forfeit a Government pension of about $70,000 a year for the rest of her life. That is major money.

Issa in Congress is holding out an immunity deal in order to get Obama and folks in the White House. When this story blows....it will blow big.

Wait...you think Obama is the one drawing attention to his lie?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Um, no. Obama is not the one drawing attention to his lie.

As for why he told the lie, it was to get re-elected.

As detailed elsewhere, Obama said yesterday that he didn't say "If you like your health plan, you can keep it" in the face of dozens of media video showing he did say it.

One of the more common tactics among Democrats, is to tell som lie about a comparatively innocuous subject, in order to focus eveyone's attention on that lie, get them talking about that lie, etc.

And the purpose for doing that, is to get them off some far more serious subject.

I predict that some VERY serious information is about to be revealed, about some totally unrelated matter. Perhaps something new about the IRS abusing conservative groups (an act Nixon was almost impeached for), perhaps Benghazi and the murders of an ambassador, perhaps the complicity of his administration in running guns and bombs to Mexican drug cartels, I don't know what the subject will be.

But something big is coming. That's why Obama is getting everyone worked up about a relatively (he thinks) unimportant lie.

What could it be?

Couple things, Nixon never actually did anything with the IRS, he only had someone go over to them and talk about it. Nothing was ever done. Nothing. Ever. Under Nixon.

As to your theory on how smart and devious dimocraps are? No way. Those morons can barely tie their own shoes.

But they ARE pathological liars.

Good God.... Where to start... When did the Stuttering Clusterfuck first start with his pathos.....

I don't know..... To get into Columbia maybe? To get into Harvard? Not sure. But he's a lying sack of shit and always has been.

Always. Here's the deal.... the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is who decides what's a Big Deal™ and what isn't.

If the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM decides...... Oh, I dunno, that some less-than-professional-bored-out-of-their-minds GIs commited a grave sin by posing for some pics with some rather goofy-looking POWs at a place called Abu Ghraib then they think that's a Big Deal™ and run with it on the Front Page of the New Yawk Slimes for 46 days in a row.

But when one of their guys (oh yes they are) commits one of the most grievous acts in American History by using the power of the Government against his opponents...?

That's not a Big Deal™ because..... Well, because they said so.

So dimocrap scum get used to lying and getting away with it. the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will ALWAYS cover for them. ALways.

Until they just can't anymore. I mean, just Sunday some ignorant douche tried to tell us that the Stuttering Clusterfuck simply "Mis-Spoke"

Twenty-Seven Times??

And then you have the usual suspects in here lying for the Stuttering Clusterfuck.

And not just in here, I mean -- Everywhere. On TV, in the Papers, on the Radio, in Congress..... Everywhere.

And then, the Stuttering Clusterfuck is so arrogant he goes on TV yesterday and lies about his lie!!!!

Listen to me...... dimocraps lie.

ALL of them. There's just no ignoring that.

You can't talk to a liar, you can't make a deal with a liar, you can't negotiate with a liar, you can't trust a liar.....

The only thing you can do to a liar that makes sense is to destroy them.

Without mercy.

Easy Peasy.

Obama tells such lies because they expedient to his purpose and enough of the MSM carry his water so that he is able to dupe his "serfs".

Obama is a compulsive narcissistic abject filthy inveterate liar.

Liars lie.

The "why" becomes unimportant.

He knows the average voter is a moron who cant figure anything out.

You're giving him too much intellectual credit. He told the lie because it was politically convenient at the time. But he obviously lacked the intelligence and for-thought, to realize that it was going to come back and bite him in the ass.

And at this point, he's only trying to save his legacy by attempting to smooth over the corn in the shit sandwich he served up. He got re-elected. He kept Obama Tax. He lied about it and got away with it. He will lie some more before he's out of office because he isnt' running another election campaign.

The voters who voted for him will hopefully reap the majority of the karma that is going to come down the pike over this whole affair.

?

His constituency the PARASITIC FACTION do not care if he lies so long as they get their goodies for free.

image004.jpg

liar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66bgpRRSDD4]Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year - YouTube[/ame]

Mine just doubled

Because he's an arrogant aristocrat and doesn't grasp the idea of accountability.

He lied to get the law passed. I would bet he was less interested in reelection than in THE FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA; a land whose history he despises and whose people he looks on as serfs.

He lied because if he'd told the truth the American people would have never gone along with ObamaCare and he lied because he knew the main stream media would cover for him.

Why WOULDN'T he have lied?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He knew he could get away with it.

He knew the people who voted for him would let him get away with it.

He knows he could kick a puppy and obamabots would kick their puppies too.

Heck obama ate a dog, kicking it would just tenderize it before he killed it.

I predict that some VERY serious information is about to be revealed, about some totally unrelated matter.

You are one of those people who not only buys into conspiracy theories, but hatch your own, eh?

He lied because if he'd told the truth the American people would have never gone along with ObamaCare and he lied because he knew the main stream media would cover for him.

Why WOULDN'T he have lied?

Sadly, you're exactly right. Even if he's taking a few hits for it now, by the new year it'll be completely dropped in the media and by the mid year election not discussed at all, and the American sheeple won't remember it either.

Wait...you think Obama is the one drawing attention to his lie?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Um, no. Obama is not the one drawing attention to his lie.

As for why he told the lie, it was to get re-elected.

With respect, that explanation doesn't really get there. His overall objective is not just re-election but to establish a legacy ... a claim to greatness. Telling an obvious lie would be self-defeating, and not a logical act.

Rather, imo, the only logical explanation is the admin believed that insurance companies universally, or nearly universially, would make an economic choice to modify the "substandard plans," and overall the scheme of tax credits and prior existing conditions would make the overwhelming majority pleased with their coverage ... so to the extent it was a lie it would be seen as the rhetorical overstatement it was meant to be.

However, as Joe Scarboro and others observed, "why would the admin have the their fate in the hands of the insurance companies? how could the be so foolish?"

The answer is, as Boehner observed, "these guys never had to meet a payroll."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back