Why Did The "Conservative" Bomb Suspect Strike On The Eve Of The Election?

The whole thing is too convenient for democrats even down to the Trump stickers. What if a friendly republican judge let this guy go like they did Bill Ayers years ago and blamed the FBI? Would their be a shit storm?
Yep. The van seals it for me. The display on the van is so obvious as a "look here!" indicator for "which political party is responsible!!" The convenience-factor for the liberal media outlets is pegging like a 25 on my 0-10 scale fakenewsometer.
You've never seen a MAGAtard with a bunch of stickers on their car before? You must not get out much.
Even here in California we have them. Usually some rusted hulk from inland counties (Red) that are possibly being held together by all the RW stickers alone.

I think he's just a mentally ill person

And most such mentally ill people remain harmless, until someone sets them off.

The right has been engaged in an extended campaign to set such people off. The left hasn't. The two sides are polar opposites in that regard, which is why there's been so much more violence from the right.

The "both sides do it!" argument is nonsense, as both sides don't do it. The right does it, the left doesn't, hence one should condemn the right.

Nope, the media has been pushing this hate, division, and racism way before this. Yes, the left is doing it.

It's a question that needs to be asked and asked and asked again.

Why now? Please discuss the possible motives you theorize as relates to the TIMING of the events added to the fact (not disputed) that all targets are high ranking democrats or their wealthy supporters.

The pivotal Congressional election is just days away. Maybe such a concerned and evidently-manifest "conservative Trump supporter" might have waited until after the election so it wouldn't hurt the Congressional lead the GOP has? I mean, look at his van. Clearly he is organized enough to display those stickers so perfectly aligned to each other. He shows signs of keep the van clean, the collage looks graphically-oriented like he did a good job organizing it. So he displays initial signs of understanding how things fit together. Like perhaps how spurring sympathy for democrats on the eve of an election might harm instead of help his cause?

And, as an added bonus theory question, please discuss the convenience that the suspect was clearly (as in, "there can be no doubt") labeled "a Trump supporter" by the stickers on his van. Does there leave any doubt at all that this van is like a walking billboard of most-certainty ever of a car owner "being a conservative Trump supporter!"? I have to admit, it seems to seal the case shut in the bag. No doubt whatsoever that this is in no way shape or form an democrat operative. Very nice for CNN too to have such a clean cut ending to the story. :popcorn: Bombing suspect’s van blanketed in pro-Trump bumper stickers

van2-800x430.png
Well, since the packages were from debbie washermachine, it's obviously a false flag first and foremost like it always is every single time. I'm easily convinced that no event that might help a democrat and no democrat are capable of ever having a shred of truth to them. They arent humans. They are crab people reptilians and wont stop until they have total power, but they are also pushover snowflakes. It's very confusing for my brain.
^^^ And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the thought processes of a trumpanzee...notice the clear attempt to dehumanize Democrats. Not a far step from that to advocating killing them.

Why now? Please discuss the possible motives you theorize as relates to the TIMING of the events added to the fact (not disputed) that all targets are high ranking democrats or their wealthy supporters.

The pivotal Congressional election is just days away. Maybe such a concerned and evidently-manifest "conservative Trump supporter" might have waited until after the election so it wouldn't hurt the Congressional lead the GOP has? I mean, look at his van. Clearly he is organized enough to display those stickers so perfectly aligned to each other. He shows signs of keep the van clean, the collage looks graphically-oriented like he did a good job organizing it. So he displays initial signs of understanding how things fit together. Like perhaps how spurring sympathy for democrats on the eve of an election might harm instead of help his cause?

And, as an added bonus theory question, please discuss the convenience that the suspect was clearly (as in, "there can be no doubt") labeled "a Trump supporter" by the stickers on his van. Does there leave any doubt at all that this van is like a walking billboard of most-certainty ever of a car owner "being a conservative Trump supporter!"? I have to admit, it seems to seal the case shut in the bag. No doubt whatsoever that this is in no way shape or form an democrat operative. Very nice for CNN too to have such a clean cut ending to the story. :popcorn: Bombing suspect’s van blanketed in pro-Trump bumper stickers

van2-800x430.png

The answer to your question is simple:

Like all Trumpbots, he's a wack job. Possibly a bit more of an extreme wack job than most Trumpbots.

I think he's just a mentally ill person, just one guy who doesn't really represent anything or any party.
Then why all the perfectly-oriented magazine style Trump/conservative stickers plastered on his van on every single surface available...? To cast doubt on whether or not this was politically motivated? :lmao: I mean, c'mon.
Welcome to the 21st century....those look like those kinds of see thru "wraps" we see all over the place now.....easily created. Again....welcome to the 21st century.

And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the thought processes of a trumpanzee...notice the clear attempt to dehumanize Democrats. Not a far step from that to advocating killing them.
Practicing the dialogue CNN has up in the staff briefing room with the story boards for today’s broadcasting?

The right has been engaged in an extended campaign to set such people off. The left hasn't. The two sides are polar opposites in that regard, which is why there's been so much more violence from the right.

The "both sides do it!" argument is nonsense, as both sides don't do it. The right does it, the left doesn't, hence one should condemn the right.

Nope, the media has been pushing this hate, division, and racism way before this. Yes, the left is doing it.

Wearing your tin foil hat a bit tight today?

Welcome to the 21st century....those look like those kinds of see thru "wraps" we see all over the place now.....easily created. Again....welcome to the 21st century.
Sounds like you know a lot about it. Want to share more?

Wearing your tin foil hat a bit tight today?

Nope, that was fact. No tin foil. You need to adjust yours a tad though. The point is sagging a bit to the back of your head.

van2-800x430.png

van2-800x430.png

because he's a fake conservative ala golfing gator

I guess I did a poor job of making my point, so I'll try again:

A guy like this one, who goes to the extreme far enough to make a bunch of mail bombs that don't work is a nutcase, and probably mentally ill to some extent. I'm not a mental illness expert or professional, but that's how I read it. It doesn't matter whether he had all sorts of political stuff plastered all over his minivan or which side he's on, most Repubs or Dems don't do this stuff. Those who say "yay for our side" when it turns out to be a person from the other side are entirely wrong-headed about the whole thing. If you're thinking this is a good thing cuz it might help us in the upcoming election should maybe take a step back and consider whether this is a good thing for this country. Personally, I don't think so, this kind of thing ought to be universally condemned and IMHO we ought to be thinking about how much all this inflammatory rhetoric might be influencing somebody to do the same thing or worse with devices that actually work.

The guy's Criminal Profile says he is a DemNazi.

So this guy is a patsy. Drug Trafficking, Grand Theft Auto, Shoplifting, all Demtard pass times.

And he is from New York, Dem Tard Capital of The World!

His Van..... IS OVER THE TOP TOO OBVIOUS.

The fact that all these fake bombs could never have detonated, and the timing of this says that this is the same stunt The Democrat Party pulled when they tried to Orchestrate The Dirty Dossier, and solicited Putin's help to defeat The President.

The "Got Bombs?" bumper sticker is evidence of the fact that this was all orchestrated.

Also love the "Accidental Tarp Blowing Off" stunt so everyone could see the bumper stickers.

That was not an accident. Like I said, Deep State Operation.

If they were willing to use KNOWN RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA in a FISA COURT to obtain and Illegal Wire Tap on the Trump Campaign, this is just more of the same.

The only real political violence that has actually occurred in America has all been at the hands of DemNazis, which are no different than Them Nazis.

Last edited:
Nice spin Task. Nobody is buying it though. The van is a manifest convenience to “there can be no doubt” left battlecry. So it’s obvious political display is now part of the story.

As is the timing of the mailings & who was targeted. Can’t put those genies back in the bottle.

Running up to the elections, Trump and other Republicans were getting more hysterical with their calls for violence. That was what probably set this guy off.

Don't you mean Trump and other Republicans were getting more hysterical about the DEMOCRATS' calls for violence?

This whole "it's not us, it's them, narrative by the left is pathetic.

Nancy Pelosi - "collateral damage"
Eric Holder - "when they go low we kick them"
Maxine Waters ' "When you see them in a grocery store, restaurant, gasoline station - you get in their faces>"

The hateful public confrontations to Ted Cruz, and other senators - and all this in just the last two weeks.

Can we just stop with the rhetoric and hatred, from both sides? Look, violence, calls for violence, and incitful speech comes from BOTH sides.

Let's not chastise one side or the other for what is said, rather, let's look inward and try to change ourselves to become better people. We can go on day after day, attacking, ridiculing, and blaming each other, and it will accomplish nothing except agitating the anger and frustration that resides inside. This can only lead to more acts of violence and more division between us.

Yes, violence, and calls to violence are wrong and are to be condemned on both sides. If we keep doing this, the rift will never mend, and if we keep letting the media drum up our emotions, we will live in a perpetual state of division.

If people truly want to come together, let's start right here. Let's admit our own faults and work together to try and remedy this. If we don't, I fear a dark future lies ahead, for everyone.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The guy's Criminal Profile says he is a DemNazi.

So this guy is a patsy. Drug Trafficking, Grand Theft Auto, Shoplifting, all Demtard pass times.

And he is from New York, Dem Tard Capital of The World!

His Van..... IS OVER THE TOP TOO OBVIOUS.

The fact that all these fake bombs could never have detonated, and the timing of this says that this is the same stunt The Democrat Party pulled when they tried to Orchestrate The Dirty Dossier, and solicited Putin's help to defeat The President.

agreed, liberals can't be trusted and this fits their MO to a tee

Man, just as I predicted.

The tards came up with a horseshit theory about the bomber. In the TOTAL ABSENCE OF FACTS OR EVIDENCE, they created a fucking phantasm.

Then they began stating it as a fact.

This is a textbook example of MASS DELUSION.

And just as I predicted, if it turns out reality conflicts with their made up fucking BULLSHIT, the fucking idiot tard herd goes into full reality denial mode.

It's almost as if wingers stick to a script of some sort...

I’m not worried about civil unrest spawned from a cartoonishly-obvious ruse from the left to paint this out on a van “how the gop is responsible”.

I think the only danger to the citizenry is from er rooms being clogged with people having broken ribs from laughing too hard.

I mean, pathetically obvious is one thing. This is beyond the pale. Think: Timing. :lmao:

Forum List

Back