Why Did the Democratic South Become Republican?

. . . lying and gaslighting . . . .

YOU are the liar here. I posted an informative video by a great African American woman and professor, and did you bother to watch it? Nooooo . . . you just started popping of with memes and leftwing propaganda. Don't use words you do not understand; gaslighting my ass. I posted information and you responded with bullshit. Your mind is closed to facts. Your brain is still on the plantation.

I was raised in a Southern community.

Back in the old days Southerners were Democrats because the Republicans were the party of Lincoln.

They were called Dixiecrats. Conservative Democrats. My parents and most family and friends were Dixiecrats.

Back then the Democrat Party was a big tent party and had a sizable Conservative faction. Republicans were considered the party of Northern big city Liberals.

JFK got Southerns thinking that the Democrats were not their party. I remember my parents not being upset when the sonofabitch was wasted.

LBJ and Jimmy Carter were suppose to be Southerners but they were bat shit crazy Liberals.

Reagan broke the back of the Democrat Party in the South.
Serious question Flash. How do you feel about the Republican strategy of shitting on your ancestors and their culture because they think they see some advantage there because your ancestors voted Democrat? You feel good about that?

What I Can Teach You About Racism

Renowned political science professor Carol Swain started out life with every possible disadvantage. She ended up teaching at two of the most prestigious universities in the country. How did she do it? She shares her story and her wisdom in this inspiring video.

The problem isn't that these bed wetting jabbering retards just haven't been exposed to the facts, they're DELIBERATELY IGNORANT, and it doesn't stop there.

Their modern crusade at eliminating free speech isn't to "limit disinformation", it's to prevent others from learning the truth about the democrook party, the history of leftist authoritarian mass murder and the fact that every single time collectivist government has been established the results were starvation, pandemics, widespread poverty and total societal collapse.

It doesn't even work with rats. It created a behavioral sink complete with territorial conflict, homosexuality and even mother mice ate their young in spite of an over abundance of food.

Malignant apparatchik pieces of shit like Pinheadlope, Smokin' OP, TurdCatcher, Macturd58, WrongWinger, Moonturd, plus all the rest, refuse too accept even the most remote possibility they're on the wrong side of history, the present day, the future or all that is GOOD and RIGHTEOUS. You can not "teach" people with atrophied frontal lobes anything. These fucktards do not have the capacity to think. They're nothing more than posting bots. They're parrots with enhanced vocabularies. They don't even know what a fuckin cracker is, but they will continue to demand one because someone feeds them when they do.

NYC is the most Democrat city in America, and the most racially segregated.

YOU are the liar here. I posted an informative video by a great African American woman and professor, and did you bother to watch it? Nooooo . . . you just stated popping of with memes and leftwing propaganda. Don't use words you do not understand; gaslighting my ass. I posted information and you responded with bullshit. You mind is closed to facts. You brain is still on the plantation.
BINGO1.gif

Serious question Flash. How do you feel about the Republican strategy of shitting on your ancestors and their culture because they think they see some advantage there because your ancestors voted Democrat? You feel good about that?

Stick to the thread topic dickhead.

NYC is the most Democrat city in America, and the most racially segregated.
There isn't a single democrook dominated region in the country that isn't in serious decline, with rampant crime, corruption and population reduction.

For that matter there isn't a place on earth where collectivist policies have created a higher standard of living and have people climbing over or tunneling under walls to get inside.

I would say it was in the 1960's when the DNC was infiltrated by enough soviet agents and informers that it was obviously a treasonous criminal syndicate that was hell bent on the destruction of the churches, disarming the population and treating all Americans like wage slaves.

Sure plenty of old time racist relics maintained the belief the democrap party was "the party of the people", but when you discussed the modern party policy objectives they seemed unaware or dismissive of these facts.

I was gonna say this very thing.

In the 60s a bunch of commies took over the party.

Republican President Dwight Eisenhower signed the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and sent troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools.
Eisenhower also appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the famous 1954 “Brown v. Topeka Board of Education” decision that ended school segregation and the “separate but equal” doctrine created by the 1896 “Plessy v. Ferguson” decision.

Behind closed doors, President Johnson said: “These Negroes, they’re getting uppity these days. That’s a problem for us, since they got something now they never had before. The political pull to back up their upityness. Now, we’ve got to do something about this. We’ve got to give them a little something. Just enough to quiet them down, but not enough to make a difference. If we don’t move at all, their allies will line up against us. And there’ll be no way to stop them. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again.”

Democrat President John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act while he was a senator, as did Democrat Senator Al Gore, Sr. After he became president, Kennedy opposed to the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King that was organized by A. Phillip Randolph, a black Republican.

President Kennedy, through his brother Attorney General Robert Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI on suspicion of being a Communist in order to undermine Dr. King.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Never Wrote An Autobiography

“The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr.” was written by Professor Clayborne Carson, not Dr. King, and was first published in 1998, 30 years after Dr. King was killed. Dr. King never wrote an autobiography.

Notice the words on the bottom of the cover that read, “Edited by Clayborne Carson.” This is a clever attempt to disguise the fact that the book was not written by Dr. King.
In reality, the King estate commissioned Carson to write a book about Dr. King. It should have been written as a biography. Instead, Carson chose to write the book in the first person, as if he, Carson, were Dr. King. It is hard to determine what is fact in the book and what is conjecture or educated guessing by Carson, a liberal professor of history at Stanford University and the Director of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Research and Education Institute.

Republican Senator Everett Dirksen Championed Civil Rights In the 1960s

Little known by many today is the fact that it was Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, who pushed through the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

In fact, Dirksen was instrumental to the passage of civil rights legislation in 1957, 1960, 1964, 1965 and 1968. Dirksen wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act. Dirksen also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing.

The chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act were Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd who filibustered against the bill for 14 straight hours before the final vote. President Johnson could not have achieved passage of the civil rights legislation without the support of Republicans.
Ignored are the facts that Barry Goldwater was a life member of the NAACP and voted for the 1957 Civil Rights Act. He opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act on Constitutional grounds because he wanted the law to pass Constitutional muster.

After decades of Democrats trying to lure blacks away from the Republican Party with handouts, the major switch occurred in the 1960s. At that time, blacks were wrongly convinced that John F. Kennedy got Dr. King out of jail. In reality, Kennedy merely made a call to King’s wife, Coretta. The King family friend and Kennedy civil rights advisor, Harris Wofford, orchestrated King’s release from jail. This revelation is in Wofford’s book “Of Kennedys and Kings” on pages 14-23.

Kennedy was at first upset about King’s release from jail because he thought it would make him lose the Southern vote. He later claimed credit after being told he could benefit politically. Nixon, a Republican, knew he would be ignored if he made a call to the jail in a state controlled by Democrats.
And yet it was a Democratic President (Lyndon Baines Johnson) who pushed and executed the Civil Rights Act of 1964...

Which drove Dixiecrats into the Red Zone... :21: ...understandable... they figured that the Democratic Party had "gone over to the enemy"...

It's amazing the amount of lying and gaslighting these folks have to do in order to avoid the fact that Conservatives have ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST Civil Rights....

It is only when they are shamed into accepting defeat that they have to try to rewrite history and try to pretend they were on the right side of Civil Rights...which is why they both claim to love folks like MLK while ignoring every quote I posted from him...
We're gonna put you back in chains, Biff.

The racists went to the northeast states.

Now Taxachusettes is a democrook shit hole.

Now Taxachusettes is a democrook shit hole.

My mom grew up there when it was a great place. Even though she was dirt poor in the Italian section, she has great memories. Now its terrible.

And yet it was a Democratic President (Lyndon Baines Johnson) who pushed and executed the Civil Rights Act of 1964

President Johnson: “These Negroes, they’re getting uppity these days. That’s a problem for us, since they got something now they never had before. The political pull to back up their upityness. Now, we’ve got to do something about this. We’ve got to give them a little something. Just enough to quiet them down, but not enough to make a difference. If we don’t move at all, their allies will line up against us. And there’ll be no way to stop them. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again.”

Stick to the thread topic dickhead.
Your strategy is stupid. You know who wants to shit on southern Confederate culture? I do. 😁 If you want to help me do that because you think there's some advantage in pointing out that they're Democrats be my guest. I don't give a shit about the legacy of old dead white Americans. 😆

Forum List

Back