🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump lose?

Nothing the president could do? Get serious. The one thing that any national leader can do in any epidemic is support preventive measure and show empathy for victims. Trump never, never should have opposed the his CDC guidelines. Mask wearing, social distancing, and preventing large gathering was the only known means of reducing the of the spread of virus. Trump questioned whether masks worked, objected to the shutdowns, suggested phony treatments, mocked the wearing masks, and even cast doubts on the epidemic. Trump even went so far as holding numerous large rallies with no attempt to enforce mask wearing or socials distancing.

One would have to be blind not see what Trump was doing. He saw the virus and the resulting economic chaos as an impediment to his re-election so he downplayed the seriousness of the virus and encourages his followers to fight against the very guidelines he initially supported. And the end result, 81 million voters rejected Trump and over 300,000 deaths stand as testament to Trump's failure.

Your claims are absolutely ridiculous. HCQ at the time was the only possible thing we had that was working on many patients. Trump couldn't tell people to run out and buy it because it's prescription only, and Trump told people to let their doctors make the decision whether they wanted to use it for treatment. Trump mocked masks at the beginning because people wearing them so early was overkill. Outside of making fun of Biden because he was on camera wearing a mask when nobody was near him, I dare you to find me Trump ridiculing anybody wearing a mask when it actually became a problem.

The US President is not our parent like you Democrats would like him to be. If people didn't wear masks, that's their decision and had nothing to do with Trump. BTW, many of those 300,000 deaths includs my Uncle late summer. There was no way he had Covid, yet they ruled his death as a Covid death even though he was dying from colon cancer, and there are thousands of stories like I personally experienced in my very own family out there.

If you're going to blame President Trump for the Covid deaths, will you also blame DumBama for the hundreds of thousands of deaths from the flu during his two terms? And if not, why not.

Nothing the president could do? Get serious. The one thing that any national leader can do in any epidemic is support preventive measure and show empathy for victims. Trump never, never should have opposed the his CDC guidelines. Mask wearing, social distancing, and preventing large gathering was the only known means of reducing the of the spread of virus. Trump questioned whether masks worked, objected to the shutdowns, suggested phony treatments, mocked the wearing masks, and even cast doubts on the epidemic. Trump even went so far as holding numerous large rallies with no attempt to enforce mask wearing or socials distancing.

One would have to be blind not see what Trump was doing. He saw the virus and the resulting economic chaos as an impediment to his re-election so he downplayed the seriousness of the virus and encourages his followers to fight against the very guidelines he initially supported. And the end result, 81 million voters rejected Trump and over 300,000 deaths stand as testament to Trump's failure.

Your claims are absolutely ridiculous. HCQ at the time was the only possible thing we had that was working on many patients. Trump couldn't tell people to run out and buy it because it's prescription only, and Trump told people to let their doctors make the decision whether they wanted to use it for treatment. Trump mocked masks at the beginning because people wearing them so early was overkill. Outside of making fun of Biden because he was on camera wearing a mask when nobody was near him, I dare you to find me Trump ridiculing anybody wearing a mask when it actually became a problem.

The US President is not our parent like you Democrats would like him to be. If people didn't wear masks, that's their decision and had nothing to do with Trump. BTW, many of those 300,000 deaths includs my Uncle late summer. There was no way he had Covid, yet they ruled his death as a Covid death even though he was dying from colon cancer, and there are thousands of stories like I personally experienced in my very own family out there.

If you're going to blame President Trump for the Covid deaths, will you also blame DumBama for the hundreds of thousands of deaths from the flu during his two terms? And if not, why not.

You re sugar coating it.. Why do you think the infection rate at the WH was so high? Face it......... Trump is lazy and stupid.

None of the crackpot conspiracy theories have been taken seriously by serious people - including all the Republican office holders and judges who certified and upheld the election results.

Trump lost because most Americans had confirmed that they thought he stunk in poll after poll for four years, and were entirely consistent when finally given the opportunity to officially register their relentless sentiment.

Throwing a tantrum and trashing American democracy is a very naughty thing for the Loser and his bum kissers to do.

Like I said, if they let the tech experts in to examine anything they wanted and found nothing, I'll accept that. But there is no way I can accept that there are that many stupid voters to elect him with the numbers he got given his agenda.

You re sugar coating it.. Why do you think the infection rate at the WH was so high? Face it......... Trump is lazy and stupid.
That is a non-answer deflection. Also the infection rate at the WH is not that high. Turn off Cnn.

I have noted that opinions differ and solicit your speculations.

Which of the following, if any, approximate what you suspect is the major reason:
  1. The election merely reflected his having lost the popular vote in 2016 and the public sentiment remaining consistent, as he was relentlessly unpopular in survey after survey throughout his tenure.
  2. He repeatedly scoffed at and minimized the threat posed by a pandemic that resulted in over 20 million infections, over 350,000 deaths, and the strain on dedicated healthcare providers to the breaking point.
  3. He was the victim of a vast, very mysterious conspiracy in which Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and Republican judges throughout the land were decisively complicit.
  4. He was beaten by a sleepy, senile, corrupt Chinese sock puppet whom the American electorate deemed to be decidedly superior.
I hope all who entertain theories will share their analyses while refraining from vituperation, revilement, and diversionary ploys.

Civil, dispassionate discussion and sprightly discourse concerning causative factors, one might hope, ensue.
Points one and 2 seem to be a pretty decent summation of what occurred. I will also add complete and utter incapability to even pretend to have any inclination to broaden his appeal.

Considering the relatively small margins in swing states. A few well-timed statements to attract some moderates would have probably resulted in reelection.

The amount of people showing up at rallies in great numbers is not proof positive that their candidate will win over the candidate that has a lesser audience. Hillary won the popular vote by close to three million votes for example. Trump got whooped fair and square by Biden, electoral and popular vote wise. Trump ruined this country, it's economy, and hundreds of thousand of dead Americans by what I consider Trump's criminal acts of not giving a shit about anything but himself. This no good bum spent way more time golfing, eating and tweeting than he ever did thinking about the pandemic.

The amount of people showing up at rallies in great numbers is not proof positive that their candidate will win over the candidate that has a lesser audience. Hillary won the popular vote by close to three million votes for example. Trump got whooped fair and square by Biden, electoral and popular vote wise. Trump ruined this country, it's economy, and hundreds of thousand of dead Americans by what I consider Trump's criminal acts of not giving a shit about anything but himself. This no good bum spent way more time golfing, eating and tweeting than he ever did thinking about the pandemic.

What did you want him to do that he didn't? 20 million people have been vaccinated so far in the US. You can thank Trump for buying the first 100 million doses, with a contract rider he gets up to 500 million more doses for Americans before anybody else.

No wonder Biden didn't campaign. He knew he had the fraudulent election in the bag. Those machines took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. One has to wonder how many they didn't catch??

Col. Waldron said if he was allowed to analyze those machines, he could detect the fraud, how it was done, and what the results were. To my knowledge, they never allowed him to examine those voting machines.

They won't allow him?? That speaks volumes right there. If they have nothing to hide they should trot those machines out and let the Colonel look at them.

Fraud? You bet.
The GA Sec. of State today just bitch slapped your accusations of fraud.

What did you want him to do that he didn't? 20 million people have been vaccinated so far in the US. You can thank Trump for buying the first 100 million doses, with a contract rider he gets up to 500 million more doses for Americans before anybody else.
The number of people vaccinated in the US as of today is 4.2 million ray the Cleveland liar.

Like I said, if they let the tech experts in to examine anything they wanted and found nothing, I'll accept that. But there is no way I can accept that there are that many stupid voters to elect him with the numbers he got given his agenda.
Regardless of whether your devotion to Trump causes you to trash the American electorate, most folks voting to finally get ride of Trump is entirely consistent with their having disapproved of him consistently and relentlessly, in survey after survey, for four years.

If you need to cast aspersions upon the President Elect, you merely cast your Trump as inferior to him in the estimation of most Americans.

Which of the following, if any, approximate what you suspect is the major reason:
  1. The election merely reflected his having lost the popular vote in 2016 and the public sentiment remaining consistent, as he was relentlessly unpopular in survey after survey throughout his tenure.
  2. He repeatedly scoffed at and minimized the threat posed by a pandemic that resulted in over 20 million infections, over 350,000 deaths, and the strain on dedicated healthcare providers to the breaking point.
  3. He was the victim of a vast, very mysterious conspiracy in which Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and Republican judges throughout the land were decisively complicit.
  4. He was beaten by a sleepy, senile, corrupt Chinese sock puppet whom the American electorate deemed to be decidedly superior.
I hope all who entertain theories will share their analyses while refraining from vituperation, revilement, and diversionary ploys.

Civil, dispassionate discussion and sprightly discourse concerning causative factors, one might hope, ensue.
Points one and 2 seem to be a pretty decent summation of what occurred. I will also add complete and utter incapability to even pretend to have any inclination to broaden his appeal.

Considering the relatively small margins in swing states. A few well-timed statements to attract some moderates would have probably resulted in reelection.
Quite astute.

The democrats will do anything for power.....from stealing this election to selling our most advanced military technology to china...the Republicans are stupid....they don't understand how evil and dangerous the democrat party is......the democrat party has been the source of the greatest evils this country has faced within our country, from slavery to jim crow., so siding with the Soviet Union to siding with communist China........racism, violence and murder....

The democrats will do anything for power.....from stealing this election to selling our most advanced military technology to china...the Republicans are stupid....they don't understand how evil and dangerous the democrat party is......the democrat party has been the source of the greatest evils this country has faced within our country, from slavery to jim crow., so siding with the Soviet Union to siding with communist China........racism, violence and murder....
Regardless of pissy, knee-jerk hyper-partisan pifflewits who whine about and demonize the "other" party, Trump is establishing common ground for moral decency and love of country. Republicans are welcome:

Multiple congressional Republicans on Monday chided... Trump over his attempt to privately pressure Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to “find” ballots that would overturn Joe Biden’s win.​
Sen. Pat Toomey... described the hourlong conversation as a “new low in this whole futile and sorry episode.”​

Regardless of whether your devotion to Trump causes you to trash the American electorate, most folks voting to finally get ride of Trump is entirely consistent with their having disapproved of him consistently and relentlessly, in survey after survey, for four years.

If you need to cast aspersions upon the President Elect, you merely cast your Trump as inferior to him in the estimation of most Americans.

What I'm casting are his policies right on his own website. I read it, I went back to reference it several times. What he plans to do to this country is all any intelligent voter needs to know: taxing our job creators when we really need them, drastically increasing our fuel costs, destroying suburban areas sending their property values into a hole, permanently fixing our Senate so Republicans can never have leadership again, messing with the amount of SC justices on the bench so nobody can stop his Communist agenda, increasing capital gains taxes slowing down our investment growth, bringing back Commie Care and it's fines which will be paid by people least capable of paying them.

Now you tell me, WTF would vote for these destructive policies unless they were a Democrat or totally politically ignorant?

From what I have seen from the so called "hearing" which were sponsored by the Trump campaign and various republican legislators. Waldon said what could have happened not what did happen. He presented suspicious activity but could not link to any election fraud. If Waldron had proof of election fraud why has it not been been presented it at any of Trump's 50 lawsuits or to the state election commissions or to the federal election commission. The Trump campaign simply has no creditable evidence of wide spread election fraud.

Election commissions across the country are faced with a real problem. The relentless attack by the Trump campaign on the security of our elections is pressuring election officials to reveal details of election security. It would be like a bank or secure federal agency publishing details of their security system to prove it is secure. Doing so might restore some confidence in the system but it would make the system less secure. If there is any creditability to the Trump claims, they need be officially submitted to the state election commission. The president asking state election officials to finds some votes and change the results is not the way to do it.

Judging by your reply, you didn't watch the entire video. What the Colonel said is if he were allowed to evaluate the machines used, he could find if there was any manipulation of the machine or Smartmatic software. His statement is that it's relatively easy to do and if something was found, could easily be documented. Yes, he is paid by the Trump campaign. The challenger of an election is always financially responsible for the costs associated with the challenge. What he did find was a very suspicious and highly unlikely voting pattern that without too many questions were likely generated by machine manipulation, but again, without being able to look into to it thoroughly, of course they are unable to present any empirical evidence. He linked the voting pattern to the Hugo Chavez election where votes magically took a huge turn making him the winner.

What would assure voter confidence is if all of the people for Trump could look at whatever they wanted. If nothing was found by the experts, then we could all be assured this, and future elections are on the level. Right now Biden winning makes zero sense at all. I can understand Democrats voting Democrat. I can understand the TDS hatred, but what totally doesn't make sense to me is how a man, who couldn't draw flies to his rallies, many believe has dementia, a son under an FBI international investigation that he is associated with, did very little campaigning, not only won, but won with a record amount of votes. Unless this is investigated, there will always be a question mark next to Biden's name as President.
I think I addressed most of your points previously.

Biden said, he would not be holding any large gathering the day after he was nominated. Although he had no rallies, he did spend 500 million dollars on ads, mostly TV. His campaign could be summed up in 3 words, I'm not Trump. He believed as did most democrats that the election was a referendum on Trump so rallies would be counterproductive.

Stealing this election in hindsight might seem very possible, just switch about 130,000 votes in 4 states. The problem is humans don't have very good hindsight. You don't know which of the 15 battleground states to switch and by how much. Since neither the voting machines nor machines used for counting are connected to the Internet during the election, people would have to be recruited that worked in election centers to do the deed.

The question of which states and counties to steel votes and how many votes to steal would be a big problem. For example, Florida, was predicted to be a very tight race. If our Biden vote thieves had stolen 50,000 votes there, it would have made no difference because Trump would have still won. And if they stole those votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan it would have made no difference because Biden would have won without stealing votes.

The only way of getting a really high probably of success would be to steal at least a million votes in the 15 battleground states and that would require a lot of people stealing votes in counting centers in all these states. And if an audit was done, the conspiracy would be uncovered because the voting machines in most of these states are hard wired to produce paper ballots or a paper record. So is it possible, yes but you would have to steel a lot of votes in a lot of states. There would have to be a lot of people involved and you would have to hope that there was no audit done.

Last edited:

What I'm casting are his policies right on his own website. I read it, I went back to reference it several times. What he plans to do to this country is all any intelligent voter needs to know: taxing our job creators when we really need them, drastically increasing our fuel costs, destroying suburban areas sending their property values into a hole, permanently fixing our Senate so Republicans can never have leadership again, messing with the amount of SC justices on the bench so nobody can stop his Communist agenda, increasing capital gains taxes slowing down our investment growth, bringing back Commie Care and it's fines which will be paid by people least capable of paying them.

Now you tell me, WTF would vote for these destructive policies unless they were a Democrat or totally politically ignorant?
Your distorted perspective is obviously not shared by most Americans who were sick of Trump befouling the nation.

Forum List

Back