Why did you vote for Trump...let's be blunt.

Mission One: Replace Scalia with someone who has apparently read the U.S. Constitution. Check.

Mission Two: Take U.S. Immigration laws seriously (fuck the Wall; WGAS?). Check.

Mission Three: Keep HRC out of the White House. Check.

Mission Four: Begin to slow or eliminate the degradation of the U. S. Military. Getting there.

Mission Five: Correct the disaster of O'Care. getting there.

All in all, I have no regrets whatsoever, in spite of the fact that Mr. Trump continues to be a narcissistic blowhard.

And by the way, there is a word for people who like to cite "approval polls" AFTER an election: Loser. there is only one type of poll that matters, and it usually occurs on a Tuesday in November. All others are just for general information, and have no real meaning, as PROVEN by the results of 2016, during which it was presented as FACT that HRC would be our next president.

Nope. Approval polls are just that --- approval polls. You can whine and stomp your feet all you like but his numbers are, literally, the worst ever. Deal with it.
You mean like the polls that showed Clinton winning the election? Those polls?

No, mikey, these are different polls, which measure how many people like the job he's doing NOW. Those polls you're talking about were from months ago.

Mission One: Replace Scalia with someone who has apparently read the U.S. Constitution. Check.

Mission Two: Take U.S. Immigration laws seriously (fuck the Wall; WGAS?). Check.

Mission Four: Begin to slow or eliminate the degradation of the U. S. Military. Getting there.

All in all, I have no regrets whatsoever, in spite of the fact that Mr. Trump continues to be a narcissistic blowhard.

And by the way, there is a word for people who like to cite "approval polls" AFTER an election: Loser. there is only one type of poll that matters, and it usually occurs on a Tuesday in November. All others are just for general information, and have no real meaning, as PROVEN by the results of 2016, during which it was presented as FACT that HRC would be our next president.

Nope. Approval polls are just that --- approval polls. You can whine and stomp your feet all you like but his numbers are, literally, the worst ever. Deal with it.

No, mikey, these are different polls, which measure how many people like the job he's doing NOW. Those polls you're talking about were from months ago.
And just as fake.

And just as fake.

I still want to know where I said anyone was a bigot in this thread. Little help?

And this isn't a "tactic," it's a request for you to support something you said.

Supreme Court and Immigration. Nothing else matters much to me. If he delivers on those two things, i'll continue to support him.

When you let stupid evil regressive liars take over common sense, you get......civil war. If you think I'm the only person like this....

Supreme Court and Immigration. Nothing else matters much to me. If he delivers on those two things, i'll continue to support him.

Can't fault you for that. Almost seems .......reasonable.

Yeah, i have very limited expectations of Donald Trump. He never was a Constitutionalist Conservative. I have no illusions about that. If he's successful on just those two goals, i'll be satisfied. I would advise him to reconsider the quagmire wars his advisors are about to get him into. It will jeopardize his domestic agenda. I hope he understands that.

When you let stupid evil regressive ;liars take over common sense, you get......civil war. If you think I'm the only person like this....

I don't think you're the only one. That's what bothers me.

But see, I'm not the one itching for a fight. You, and your political kind, got your President, your Congress, and you're still railing about "the liberals." It's like you want to drive the wedge deeper between Americans. That's why I started on this thread, because I am an American, and I may disagree with you, I might think your way will be the ruin of our country, I might even come close to actual hatred sometimes, but I would NEVER deny that you are an American.

Forum List

Back