Why didn't the OJ Simpson verdict...

i see ravi the lying troll still can't explain why this thread is racist, especially given the fact i did not bring race into the thread, her fellow libbie closedcaption did.

ravi is nothing short of dishonest hack
You might be fooling yourself but you aren't fooling anyone else.

Yurt seems to grasp things just fine

i see ravi the lying troll still can't explain why this thread is racist, especially given the fact i did not bring race into the thread, her fellow libbie closedcaption did.

ravi is nothing short of dishonest hack

ravi has diarrhea of the mouth...and unfortunately, she never wipes

all she does is run around the board, make wild accusations that this person is a racist, bigot, sexists, etc.....and she never once backs up her claims

she is a fly by night troll, whom i should probably ignore

ravi has diarrhea of the mouth...and unfortunately, she never wipes

all she does is run around the board, make wild accusations that this person is a racist, bigot, sexists, etc.....and she never once backs up her claims

she is a fly by night troll, whom i should probably ignore

Yes, after several posts informing her of the same, that she's a troll, I pretty much did the same. I am not saying I won't respond to her posts, just usually can't get up the interest.

ravi?

still can't figure out how to explain how this thread is racist?

All such questions I ask her go unanswered. There apparently is a large body of work where she's done exhaustive research and written detailed analysis which is so irrefutable that even a libertarian or an anarchist would concede that liberalism is correct.

Problem is, no one seems to be able to find it. Including ravi...

Last edited:
ravi?

still can't figure out how to explain how this thread is racist?

All such questions I ask her go unanswered. There apparently is a large body of work where she's done exhaustive research and written detailed analysis which is so irrefutable that even a libertarian or an anarchist would concede that liberalism is correct.

Problem is, no one seems to be able to find it. Including ravi...

:lol:

psssssssssssssssst

"Because white people protest all the time don't they?"

you're so dishonest CC...did i only mention the boston tea party? of course not, but the dishonest troll CC would have you believe i did. apparently he doesn't like honest examples that prove his point is flat out wrong.

You're right, White people protest so much. The Boston tea party is used as an example....Whats a few hundred years?

Oh and you brought up the protests...uh, um...called "remember the 60's and 70's"? I musta missed that protest.

i gave you examples from this decade, the 60's and 70's and a couple of hundred years ago...and you're still whining like a bitch and acting as if that is the only example i gave.

how sad your life must be, you can't even admit you're wrong. you can't even admit you're the racist who brought up race in the first place. tell us, why did you bring race into this thread?

You gave the tea party coroporate assemblies. Those arent protests when you have sponsors lol

Remember the 60's and 70's is not a point. yes I rememeber them. Do you remember the protests or what? No or else you would name them. You cant. Even if you could you cite the tea party (LOL) jumped to oh, 50 years in the past...then hundreds of years before that.

Soooo, protests happen that often? Once 5 years ago, another 40 years then the fucking Boston Tea Party.

You're right Yurt, that is pretty often :doubt:

You're right, White people protest so much. The Boston tea party is used as an example....Whats a few hundred years?

Oh and you brought up the protests...uh, um...called "remember the 60's and 70's"? I musta missed that protest.

i gave you examples from this decade, the 60's and 70's and a couple of hundred years ago...and you're still whining like a bitch and acting as if that is the only example i gave.

how sad your life must be, you can't even admit you're wrong. you can't even admit you're the racist who brought up race in the first place. tell us, why did you bring race into this thread?

You gave the tea party coroporate assemblies. Those arent protests when you have sponsors lol

Remember the 60's and 70's is not a point. yes I rememeber them. Do you remember the protests or what? No or else you would name them. You cant. Even if you could you cite the tea party (LOL) jumped to oh, 50 years in the past...then hundreds of years before that.

Soooo, protests happen that often? Once 5 years ago, another 40 years then the fucking Boston Tea Party.

it is a false claim to state that all tea party protests are corporate. please be more honest.

the 60's and 70's are relevant because you claim white people don't really protest all that much. i showed you are wrong and all you can do is whine about it.

tea party protest are not five years ago....again..please try and be honest.

it is a false claim to state that all tea party protests are corporate. please be more honest.

the 60's and 70's are relevant because you claim white people don't really protest all that much. i showed you are wrong and all you can do is whine about it.

tea party protest are not five years ago....again..please try and be honest.

Protests dont have sponsors lol

40 years ago, got it

Ok Tea party 2 months ago. 2 months ago, 40 years ago and a couple hundred years ago. That is pretty often Yurt. Thanks for clarifing

result in calls for national protests

boycotts of california

charges of racism in the legal system

claims that it is now open season on white people

The verdict was on my birthday. I thought about protesting because everyone was watching TV and not paying attention to me.
I do remember being in PE class, and along with everyone who wasn't in a classroom with a TV piled into the cafeteria and watched it on the big screen.

boycotts of california

The verdict was on my birthday. I thought about protesting because everyone was watching TV and not paying attention to me.
I do remember being in PE class, and along with everyone who wasn't in a classroom with a TV piled into the cafeteria and watched it on the big screen.

thank you dear liberal for proving that most liberals are intellectually dishonest about issues...

in one case, the person was black...excellent he was found not guilty...in the other case, a hispanic is found not guilty and holy shit this country is racist

this thread clearly shows the bigotry from many on the left

boycotts of california

thank you dear liberal for proving that most liberals are intellectually dishonest about issues...

in one case, the person was black...excellent he was found not guilty...in the other case, a hispanic is found not guilty and holy shit this country is racist

I was fifteen. And what was I dishonest about?
:cuckoo:

you could comment on the case now instead of sniveling about your lame birthday

tell me...why didn't jackson and sharpton call for nationwide protests over OJ's verdict? arguably, they had more star power back then...

I was fifteen. And what was I dishonest about?
:cuckoo:

That would be how a black killing a white and not being convicted and a Hispanic killing a black and not being convicted means whites are a bunch of racist bastards.

that is not a national protest and not anything else i mentioned in the OP

good lord, why is it liberals are incapable of honesty regarding this subject?

ewwww ewwww this is "different" sniff sniff

oh and you're a "liberal too"

What a buffoon

lmao

of course difference is relevant here. you dishonestly claimed it was the same, when in fact, it is not. you are a dishonest liberal, don't like it, be honest.

seriously, how in the world can you equate the two? one is a few people protesting, from her neighborhood, the other is for NATIONAL protests.

yeah...the same thing

moron
...driven by asinine comments from our sitting President. That didn't happen with OJ either.

Obama is a sweet talking, race-baiting pimp. His is the calmer version of that jackass Al Sharpton. Both of them play on the emotions of the poor black "victims" of society in a concerted effort to maintain divisiveness and racism.

A pox on each of them!

i see ravi still can't explain how this thread is racist

yawn

All non-liberal positions are by definition:

A) racist
B) sexist
C) homophobic
D) hate speech
E) repeating Rush Limbaugh
F) anti-immigrant
G) corporatist
H) doing what the rich tell you to do

She simply went to the menu and selected the most apt choice, A, racist. Had you pursued the conversation, she would have worked in D and E next. Eventually you'd have covered the list. Ravi is an independent thinker who agrees with the Democratic party on every issue.

Forum List

Back