Why didn't the OJ Simpson verdict...

that makes perfect sense

i predict ravi will never post in this thread again because she knows you're right

thank you dear liberal for proving that most liberals are intellectually dishonest about issues...

in one case, the person was black...excellent he was found not guilty...in the other case, a hispanic is found not guilty and holy shit this country is racist

this thread clearly shows the bigotry from many on the left

I was fifteen. And what was I dishonest about?
:cuckoo:

That would be how a black killing a white and not being convicted and a Hispanic killing a black and not being convicted means whites are a bunch of racist bastards.

You two got all that from me making a joke about my 15th birthday?
You guys need help.

That would be how a black killing a white and not being convicted and a Hispanic killing a black and not being convicted means whites are a bunch of racist bastards.

You guys need help.

Why would I have thought that you posting that on your 15th birthday you were unaware of what's going on is a joke?

result in calls for national protests

boycotts of california

charges of racism in the legal system

claims that it is now open season on white people

Why didn't the OJ Simpson verdict...result in calls for national protests?

Because the internet was not as wide spread as it is now? Just a thought. Now it is easier to spread the word

You guys need help.

Why would I have thought that you posting that on your 15th birthday you were unaware of what's going on is a joke?

You should read the posts again. ;)

OP- Probably because it WASN"T open season on whites, a ridiculous idea- it was an exception. It's been open season on blacks here forever, the stand your ground law legislated it, it appears. Chase a black guy, then shoot him when he he takes affront. Beautiful.

OP- Probably because it WASN"T open season on whites, a ridiculous idea- it was an exception. It's been open season on blacks here forever, the stand your ground law legislated it, it appears. Chase a black guy, then shoot him when he he takes affront. Beautiful.

yet black people were acquitted more than white people under SYG....

no one shot anyone because the person takes affront.

boycotts of california

Why didn't the OJ Simpson verdict...result in calls for national protests?

Because the internet was not as wide spread as it is now? Just a thought. Now it is easier to spread the word

yet...sharpton and jackson both had the media in their pocket back then...

that trial was as viewed, if not more, than this trial...and that says a lot given it was pre-internet....

You guys need help.

interesting how you have yet to actually comment on the thread topic

wonder why....

You guys need help.

wonder why....

Because it is stupid.

OJ didn't profile two white people and he didn't get off because he was black.
He was an abusive sick man who was rich enough to pay for the best defense team you could find, and a cop made too many mistakes.

You would have had a better point if brought up the fact nothing was ever done about his abusive nature before he killed his ex wife.
And if we are going to bring up old cases.. Why not The hurricane? Or other black men who sat in prison for years for murders they didn't convict.

boycotts of california

Because a black man got away with murdering two white people?:eek:

do you have anything to support that claim?

You guys need help.

wonder why....

Because it is stupid.

He was an abusive sick man who was rich enough to pay for the best defense team you could find, and a cop made too many mistakes.

You would have had a better point if brought up the fact nothing was ever done about his abusive nature before he killed his ex wife.
And if we are going to bring up old cases.. Why not The hurricane? Or other black men who sat in prison for years for murders they didn't convict.

real reason:

the jury was biased and the defense played the race card

You guys need help.

wonder why....

Because it is stupid.

Also he was a football hero and they tend to get away with things the rest of us don't get away with.

Funny you took the op as stupid and I took it as racist. They both fit.

How many more racist threads is yurt going to start?

Cons say that the Left is always playing the race card and yet on this board, there is thread after thread about race, orginated by Cons. The way they talk you would think this board would be overrun with libs starting threads about race but no 90% of them are started by Cons. Go figure.:cool:

Yep. They repeatedly start threads about black people acting badly as if only black people ever act badly. It would be funny if their kind of thinking didn't lead to teenagers being killed by vigilantes.

you mean like flash mobs , knock-out games and polar bear hunting?

Forum List

Back