Why didn't the OJ Simpson verdict...

Let me say it again since you have a problem....Lets remember there is no "national protest" for this case.

It is scheduled for this weekend. 100 protests in 100 cities coordinated by Al Sharpton

The Rev. Al Sharpton announced Tuesday that he will lead a national "Justice for Trayvon" day in 100 cities this weekend to press for federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman.

Rev. Al Sharpton Responds To George Zimmerman's Acquittal With 100-City Rally

And, obama is going to make sure those protests are as violent as they could possibly be.

Let me say it again since you have a problem....Lets remember there is no "national protest" for this case.

It is scheduled for this weekend. 100 protests in 100 cities coordinated by Al Sharpton

The Rev. Al Sharpton announced Tuesday that he will lead a national "Justice for Trayvon" day in 100 cities this weekend to press for federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman.

And, obama is going to make sure those protests are as violent as they could possibly be.

I would not have expected anything different from you. This is your typical idiotic statement. Will you ever have anything intelligent to say?

result in calls for national protests

boycotts of California

charges of racism in the legal system

claims that it is now open season on white people

Because a black man can get away with killing a white woman, but a white man cannot defend himself. The law is only good when it favors a black man, guilty or not.

Of course he is....he's arming the Negroes with machine guns right now. :cuckoo:

i see ravi the lying troll still can't explain why this thread is racist, especially given the fact i did not bring race into the thread, her fellow libbie closedcaption did.

ravi is nothing short of dishonest hack

i see ravi the lying troll still can't explain why this thread is racist, especially given the fact i did not bring race into the thread, her fellow libbie closedcaption did.

You might be fooling yourself but you aren't fooling anyone else.

here what we learned from this thread:

liberals believe that black people only care about a death when a black person is killed. if you mention a black murderer, you are a racist. white people don't protest.

truly pathetic that most liberals have sunk this low.

You might be fooling yourself but you aren't fooling anyone else.

again, please explain how this thread is racist? i did not bring up race, your fellow liberal hack did.

watch, ravi will never explain it because she knows she is full of shit.

Of course he is....he's arming the Negroes with machine guns right now. :cuckoo:

No. He's arming them with anger. Arming them with misplaced rage and spite. Girding them with hatred.

Ditch the sarcasm.

boycotts of california

Because Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are black

boycotts of california

Because Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are black

unfortunately, that appears to be the case...just look at nutters like ravi saying this is a racist thread...how dare a white person remark on a black murderer!!!

the fact libs have no substance to offer in this thread is telling

no race protests all the time. my lord you are one ignorant person.

white americans protest numerous issues, see the tea party...see the boston tea party...see the 60's and 70's

like i said, your comment has to be the most ignorant comment ever

I didn't say that. See why you cant refute it? Because you aren't reading it or your comprehension is screwy.

I said typically white people don't protest and as a rebuttal you name the corporate assemblies (tea parties) and....wait for it....white people protest so much you said the goddam Boston Tea Party :rofl: Way to prove a point! Thx

psssssssssssssssst

"Because white people protest all the time don't they?"

you're so dishonest CC...did i only mention the boston tea party? of course not, but the dishonest troll CC would have you believe i did. apparently he doesn't like honest examples that prove his point is flat out wrong.

You're right, White people protest so much. The Boston tea party is used as an example....Whats a few hundred years?

Oh and you brought up the protests...uh, um...called "remember the 60's and 70's"? I musta missed that protest.

I didn't say that. See why you cant refute it? Because you aren't reading it or your comprehension is screwy.

I said typically white people don't protest and as a rebuttal you name the corporate assemblies (tea parties) and....wait for it....white people protest so much you said the goddam Boston Tea Party :rofl: Way to prove a point! Thx

psssssssssssssssst

"Because white people protest all the time don't they?"

you're so dishonest CC...did i only mention the boston tea party? of course not, but the dishonest troll CC would have you believe i did. apparently he doesn't like honest examples that prove his point is flat out wrong.

You're right, White people protest so much. The Boston tea party is used as an example....Whats a few hundred years?

Oh and you brought up the protests...uh, um...called "remember the 60's and 70's"? I musta missed that protest.

i gave you examples from this decade, the 60's and 70's and a couple of hundred years ago...and you're still whining like a bitch and acting as if that is the only example i gave.

how sad your life must be, you can't even admit you're wrong. you can't even admit you're the racist who brought up race in the first place. tell us, why did you bring race into this thread?

Forum List

Back