Why Didn't You Vote?

Why didn't you vote?

• Someone's Samsung caught fire and burned down my polling place.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was easier to buy a pack of "I Voted" stickers on Amazon.

• This election was rigged!

• I was scared off by some Black Panthers.

• I was scared off by some Klansmen.

• Total voters
California has the most delegates. It would have put him over the hump.

And low young voter turnout was true across all the primaries.

18 to 25 year olds are always the lowest turnout demographic.

Again...that's ONE state. You really didn't pay that much attention to the Democratic primaries if you think Sanders didn't do well with young voters.
See post 58.

You can go on and on about how many young people showed up to vote, but your statement that he didn't do well with young voters is false. He more than doubled Clinton in the young voters. You're wrong, just admit it and move on.
I said he had low voter turnout among young people. And that's a fact.

Sorry.

It doesn't matter how much the kids scream and faint at the sight of Sanders. They don't show up to vote in great numbers. Older people do, and they voted for Trump and Clinton.

That's why Sanders lost.

That's in California... not the entire cycle.

Again...that's ONE state. You really didn't pay that much attention to the Democratic primaries if you think Sanders didn't do well with young voters.
See post 58.

You can go on and on about how many young people showed up to vote, but your statement that he didn't do well with young voters is false. He more than doubled Clinton in the young voters. You're wrong, just admit it and move on.

Sorry.

It doesn't matter how much the kids scream and faint at the sight of Sanders. They don't show up to vote in great numbers. Older people do, and they voted for Trump and Clinton.

That's why Sanders lost.

Again, you're wrong. Sanders lost because the older White establishment thought Clinton was the "safe" candidate. He also lost because in many primaries Independent voters weren't allowed to participate. He lost because Clinton was getting the favorable press... and it was because it was constantly broadcast that the primaries didn't really matter because less than half way through the election cycle, with the number of Superdelegates pledged to Clinton, Sanders couldn't win.

See post 58.

Sorry.

That's why Sanders lost.

Again, you're wrong. Sanders lost because the older White establishment thought Clinton was the "safe" candidate. He also lost because in many primaries Independent voters weren't allowed to participate. He lost because Clinton was getting the favorable press... and it was because it was constantly broadcast that the primaries didn't really matter because less than half way through the election cycle, with the number of Superdelegates pledged to Clinton, Sanders couldn't win.
They gave all the same excuses for why Trump couldn't win.

Nice try.

See post 58.

Sorry.

That's why Sanders lost.

Nice try.

Please provide a link to the Superdelegate system for the general election.

The short answer is that the Democratic party isn't democratic. It's an authoritarian political machine with a specific agenda and it dictates that agenda to its members.

I voted and enjoyed doing my write in :D

Who did you write in you precious, petulant sanctimonious turd? Fuck you and your write in, asshole.
Lol merry Christmas to you too!
Well said and the more solid American, IMHO. It's good to voice one's opinions and it's good to listen to the opinions of others. It's bad to shut down any disagreement with "Fuck you" and "asshole".

That's in California... not the entire cycle.

EXACTLY!

G5000's prob is that he's biased but doesn't think anyone notices Lewdog
I provided the facts which prove both of you wrong.

No you didn't... but you keep telling yourself that. Eventually people like you that keep repeating things to yourself that are false narratives will shrivel up and disappear.
^ that

See post 58.

Sorry.

That's why Sanders lost.

Thats the way the crony Establ likes it.

Can't remember if G5000 is a Repub who votes Dem or the other way around. He sure seems to like the crony Dem Establ pick

See post 58.

Sorry.

That's why Sanders lost.

Nice try.

Please provide a link to the Superdelegate system for the general election.
yeah G5000. We'll wait

The Constitution is impotent and a dead letter. No government at all would be as good a deal as the glorified protection racket we're forced to put up with right now.
Translation: You are correct, DW. I spit on the American Constitution and believe you 'Murican's are assholes. FUCK YOU!

Why are you dodging the question about what government you prefer? Are you a fucking lying coward?

Since they don’t check IDs

I voted again and again and again

Almost half of all eligible voters didn't vote in the recent election.

What's your excuse?
Just found out Skull Pilot didn't vote. Loser
On Election Day, not voting is also a legitimate choice - The Boston Globe

I have this thing called integrity. It really is a pain in the ass but I live with it.

Integrity is what prevents me from voting for people I do not support. I did not believe any person running in the last election was fit to run this country.

I cannot and will not vote for people just because their names happen to be on the ballot. You can't see that this type of low integrity voting has gotten us nothing but low integrity politicians

Forum List

Back