Why Didn't You Vote?

Why didn't you vote?

• Someone's Samsung caught fire and burned down my polling place.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was easier to buy a pack of "I Voted" stickers on Amazon.

• This election was rigged!

• I was scared off by some Black Panthers.

• I was scared off by some Klansmen.

• Total voters
According to political commentator Swen Ekaf, more illegal Mexicans voted than American citizens in this election.

According to political commentator Swen Ekaf, more illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary than American citizens in this election

There, fixed

California has the most delegates. It would have put him over the hump.

And low young voter turnout was true across all the primaries.

18 to 25 year olds are always the lowest turnout demographic.

Again...that's ONE state. You really didn't pay that much attention to the Democratic primaries if you think Sanders didn't do well with young voters.
See post 58.

Again...that's ONE state. You really didn't pay that much attention to the Democratic primaries if you think Sanders didn't do well with young voters.
See post 58.

You can go on and on about how many young people showed up to vote, but your statement that he didn't do well with young voters is false. He more than doubled Clinton in the young voters. You're wrong, just admit it and move on.

If im not mistaken, sanders was out performing Obama with the youths. Also, I remember reading that bernies young votes outnumbered trump and Clintons combined.
All right. Let's do a math analogy to explain why this doesn't mean shit.

Let's say 100 people voted for Trump, Sanders, and Clinton.

What you basically had was 90 of them were over 25. 10 of them were under 25.

If 8 of those 10 voted for Sanders, that means more young voters voted for Sanders than Clinton and Trump combined.

But only 10 young people showed up, see. Compared to 90 older voters.

And so those 8 votes Sanders got don't mean shit when 90 percent of the older people voted for Clinton and Trump.

The young voters just didn't show up. Like always.

Last edited:
If im not mistaken, sanders was out performing Obama with the youths. Also, I remember reading that bernies young votes outnumbered trump and Clintons combined.
All right. Let's do a math analogy to explain why this doesn't mean shit.

Let's say 100 people voted for Trump, Sanders, and Clinton.

What you basically had was 88 of them were over 25. 12 of them were under 25.

If 9 of those 12 voted for Sanders, that means more young voters voted for Sanders than Clinton and Trump combined.

But only 12 young people showed up, see. Compared to 88 older voters.

And so those 9 votes Sanders got don't mean shit when 90 percent of the older people voted for Clinton and Trump.

The young voters just didn't show up. Like always.
He had the young people that voted.
More young people voted for Bernie Sanders than Trump and Clinton combined — by a lot

SerlingStockholm.jpg

You left off an answer..."There wasn't a candidate I thought was qualified to be President."

I wasn't going to vote for Trump because he is a lying fraud with a dangerous disposition.

I wasn't going to vote for Clinton because she is crooked and got good Americans killed.

I wasn't going to vote for Gary Johnson when the guy didn't know what Aleppo was or who Harriet Tubman was.

I wasn't going to vote for Jill Stein because... she just is flat out not qualified.

I'm sorry I don't believe in voting for someone to be President just because I hate someone else more. I take my vote more seriously than that.

Wait I knew Johnson flubbed Aleppo, but he didn't know who Harriet Tubman was?
wasnt she the pancake lady? I think she was the one that made the slaves pancakes in the morning when they were getting up to continue their escape,,, oh wait, that was Aunt Jemima... never mind.

Almost half of all eligible voters didn't vote in the recent election.

What's your excuse?
my candidate was stabbed in the back, multiple times mind you, by the crony Establ DNC machine sooo..... I decided to sit this one out. :)
Sanders was never going to win. In fact, he made it as far as he did precisely because of Clinton, not in spite of her.
According to who? You? lol

He was reaching the VERY DEMOGRAPHIC that gave Trump the victory, disenfranchised middle America

You're welcome.

I should charge you people, seriously

EXACTLY!

G5000's prob is that he's biased but doesn't think anyone notices Lewdog

The only reason Sanders wasn't going to win was because of the establishment and Superdelegates.
That's the Democratic establishment and Superdelegates. ;)

The election is memorable for several reasons; one being learning about how the Democrats operate behind the scenes. They're blaming the Russians for costing them the election, but the revelations about how Hillary was hand-picked well before the primaries sent a shockwave through the entire party.

I would seriously wager that at minimum 75% of the people protesting Trumps win...didn't vote.
I don't think they even realize the irony.

EXACTLY!

I provided the facts which prove both of you wrong.

Almost half of all eligible voters didn't vote in the recent election.

What's your excuse?
my candidate was stabbed in the back, multiple times mind you, by the crony Establ DNC machine sooo..... I decided to sit this one out. :)
Sanders was never going to win. In fact, he made it as far as he did precisely because of Clinton, not in spite of her.
According to who? You? lol

He was reaching the VERY DEMOGRAPHIC that gave Trump the victory, disenfranchised middle America

You're welcome.

I should charge you people, seriously
You just repeated my point for me, and don't even realize it.

EXACTLY!

I provided the facts which prove both of you wrong.

No you didn't... but you keep telling yourself that. Eventually people like you that keep repeating things to yourself that are false narratives will shrivel up and disappear.

Forum List

Back