Why Do Balcks in the North Riot- and Southern Blacks Don't?

I hit on this in the Chatelaton thread and the libbies took issue and others cried deflection.

So why is it? Why have southern blacks embraced a civil society yet those in Northern and western states have not?

I thought the south was racist and the north was utopia?

Thoughts?

-Geaux
Probably because republicans didn't immediately and vocally come out in support of the killer this time. Though they have offered up many excuses for him.

^^^^ Posts like this one really make me miss neg rep. ^^^

What a vile comment from a loathsome moron.

there is no hope for those that wish to only hate. And they should be Ignored to not bring us down to their level

I'll give it to you straight. I was raised on a family tobacco farm in northern central Tennessee. My great 3 rd grandfather built the house that stands today. There is a slave graveyard on the property my brother tends too. Local blacks also help in keeping the remote location in respectable condition.

It's just different down there and the blacks I and my brother talk to are ashamed of what they see in other parts of the country.

Don't buy into the government sanctioned race baiting.

We're better than that

-Geaux

I'll give it to you straight. I was raised on a family tobacco farm in northern central Tennessee. My great 3 rd grandfather built the house that stands today. There is a slave graveyard on the property my brother tends too. Local blacks also help in keeping the remote location in respectable condition.

It's just different down there and the blacks I and my brother talk to are ashamed of what they see in other parts of the country.

We're better than that

-Geaux

Yep.

MSNBC will mock the South. Fuck em. We get along down here.

I hit on this in the Chatelaton thread and the libbies took issue and others cried deflection.

So why is it? Why have southern blacks embraced a civil society yet those in Northern and western states have not?

Thoughts?

-Geaux
Probably because republicans didn't immediately and vocally come out in support of the killer this time. Though they have offered up many excuses for him.

there is no hope for those that wish to only hate. And they should be Ignored to not bring us down to their level
Says the pot to the kettle...

Thoughts?

-Geaux
Black republicans?
If not.....point?
In the cases the OP is referring to there was an immediate outcry by the right that the victims were physically imposing thugs who had it coming. Including in the case of a 12 year old from Cleveland playing in a park. That sentiment was fueled on by conservative media, and when signs began to point towards the killers being exonerated, that's what made the outrage.

We're better than that

-Geaux

Yep.

MSNBC will mock the South. Fuck em. We get along down here.
I've only been to Fart Jackson's basic training prison camp..It was Feb through April, nothing but rain, sand and pine trees.

Thoughts?

-Geaux

Funny how you don't say that about the OP. And if you doubt that people are making excuses for the killer, you should look up how conservative media and conservatives on this site or testing the waters with a narrative that he was just a misunderstood kid on medication that EVEN HAD A BLACK FRIEND! Yes, they're even using that last part.

Thoughts?

-Geaux

Funny how you don't say that about the OP. And if you doubt that people are making excuses for the killer, you should look up how conservative media and conservatives on this site or testing the waters with a narrative that he was just a misunderstood kid on medication that EVEN HAD A BLACK FRIEND! Yes, they're even using that last part.

Your head is so far up your ass you must be able to lick your sternum.

Your parents must be So Proud!

Thoughts?

-Geaux

with a narrative that he was just a misunderstood kid on medication that EVEN HAD A BLACK FRIEND! Yes, they're even using that last part.
But all of that was the truth.

The left can have no dog in this fight as it does not fit their agenda. For this blacks on this board who feel oppressed and abused maybe you should pack up and move south of the Mason/Dixon line.

Life is better

-Geaux

The left can have no dog in this fight as it does not fit their agenda. For this blacks on this board who feel oppressed and abused maybe you should pack up and move south of the Mason/Dixon line.

Life is better

-Geaux
I live on the Mason-Dickson line.....It's still hard for blacks to drive without getting stopped for driving black...

Thoughts?

-Geaux

Says the racist who defended the black thug who murdered an entire family in D.C. last month, including a 10 year old kid.

Thoughts?

-Geaux

Says the racist who defended the black thug who murdered an entire family in D.C. last month, including a 10 year old kid.
Did I? Oh nope you're just pulling that out of your ass.

Thoughts?

-Geaux

Yes, I forgot about that.

Forum List

Back