Why Do Balcks in the North Riot- and Southern Blacks Don't?

I hit on this in the Chareston thread and the libbies took issue and others cried deflection.

So why is it? Why have southern blacks embraced a civil society yet those in Northern and western states have not?

I thought the south was racist and the north was utopia?

Thoughts?

-Geaux

Northern blacks knows they can threaten liberals into anything and will get it.
In south, threats will get you good ass whooping.

^^^^ true^^^^

Plus southern blacks would rather work than receive handouts.

Politicians earn the southern vote, not buy it

-Geaux

I hit on this in the Chareston thread and the libbies took issue and others cried deflection.

So why is it? Why have southern blacks embraced a civil society yet those in Northern and western states have not?

Thoughts?

-Geaux

Northern blacks knows they can threaten liberals into anything and will get it.
In south, threats will get you good ass whooping.

Democrats has no problems USING them. It's a shame they don't wake up and see it. Not much we can do about it if that's how they want to live

It's amazing how our cognizant left avoids this topic. I think I struck a nerve and there only so many fingers to plug the holes in the dyke.

-Geaux

Funny how the liberals dont really have an answer for this. Because they know what it is.

Religion. Family structure. Work ethic.

Black families down South are usually religious. Have strong disciplinarian grandmamas...and uncles and fathers....and they work. Often times blue collar jobs...next to lower/middle class whites. And we get along. We root for the same college football teams. We eat and drink beer. And complain about humidity. And pray together.

Liberals despise this.

Funny how the liberals dont really have an answer for this. Because they know what it is.

Religion. Family structure. Work ethic.

Black families down South are usually religious. Have strong disciplinarian grandmamas...and uncles and fathers....and they work. Often times blue collar jobs...next to lower/middle class whites. And we get along. We root for the same college football teams. We eat and drink beer. And complain about humidity. And pray together.

Liberals despise this.
Agreed which is why I'll refer to this thread for years to come. Families that believe in the difference between right and wrong are also based on a Christianity culture. Whether you believe in God or not, how can the results be a bad thing?

Maybe there is a teaching moment here for the liberals.

I welcome their comments and concerns

-Geaux

How come that fool Sharpton hasn't flown down to S.C to race bait?

They told him to stay home

-Geaux

How come that fool Sharpton hasn't flown down to S.C to race bait?

They told him to stay home

-Geaux

Charleston is telling all the race baiting fools to stay out.....

Charleston Tells Professional Race Agitator GoHomeDeray BB4SP

Screen-Shot-2015-06-21-at-3.34.08-PM-550x636.png

EXCELLENT responses.

And yet....liberals still nowhere to be found.

The national media? Mostly ignoring this racial harmony. THAT is why the national story is that rebel flag...at a monument....120 miles inland from Charleston. They NEED anger and divison.

Ratings and jobs depend on division.

Wake up folks. We've been duped.

Thoughts?

-Geaux

Uhmmm, lets just think for a minute......uhmmmm, could it possibly be that just about every southern family has at least one black baby in the family, if not more. Negro's in the south are so entrenched into white worship, so lost in embracing their own culture, the south has nothing to fear, ever from southern negros' except being good grandparents to Mandigo's and Becky's babies.

One difference I see. Is they have religion and God in their lives. Which those in the Blue states and liberals/dems make fun of. But It's a fact and that's why they went after the flag. the families of those killed FORGAVE the shooter. so they had to find something else to advance their hate agenda

people need to WAKE UP to what's going on
Yes, we can tell that you got really upset over people burning the Confederate flag....much more so than you did about the 9 killed or the Duggar girls.

I am so taken by this man and take what he said to heart,

as I was by Martin Luther King about judging a person by their character not by the color of their skin. I have NO respect for Al Sharpton and his band of agitators like, Blacklivesonlymatterswhen theycanUSEthemfortheirAGENDA
and the rest of us in this country need to open our eyes.

Well it must be true because it's on the Internet [emoji19]

Easy. A few things.

1- In the South...we have dealt with many racial issues long ago...and moved on. Despite the stereotype. ..we probably have the best race relations in the country overall. In other liberal parts of America. ..the new generation WANTS racial strife. Why? They "missed out" on the civil rights era. They want that badge of honor of being oppressed or fighting for civil rights. Down here....we've already been there done that. Young Northern liberals are jealous that they didnt get to be part of Selma or MLK. So...they try to recreate it. We know better. Just stop it. Isolated extremists will occur. But dont feed the fire.

2- Church. We're the Bible belt. Blacks...and whites and other races....have stronger morals and family structure down here.

3- Sports. This sounds crazy...but if you lived here you'd "get it". The rest of America mocks us for taking things like high school football and college football so rabidly serious. But guess what? It unites people at an early age. Whites and blacks in Alabama probably hate each other more for being Bama/Auburn fans than skin color (and in turn...celebrate w each other for same teams).

4- Shared struggles. The South has been and in many places remains poor. Many Southern blacks and whites shared the same poor rural experience. We all plowed the farm or worked at the textile mill.

So yeah...its different. And its better. All the self righteous libs in California and NYC could learn some things from the folks down here.

I agree that the Church culture is a major factor.
(Unfortunately this also explains why the Black church communities are historically taken advantage of by politicians
who exploit their "obedience to govt authority" and won't protest or sue to defend their rights when abused.)

Also, if you look at Texas culture in particular,
instead of huge numbers turning out to riot,
there 1000's of people showing up at funerals to show respect not protest:
Vigil for Deputy Darren Goforth

When large groups do protest, they tend to be organized so it comes across as lawabiding and civil.

The media will cover those events, that don't require "looting and rioting" to get media attention.

Easy. A few things.

1- In the South...we have dealt with many racial issues long ago...and moved on. Despite the stereotype. ..we probably have the best race relations in the country overall. In other liberal parts of America. ..the new generation WANTS racial strife. Why? They "missed out" on the civil rights era. They want that badge of honor of being oppressed or fighting for civil rights. Down here....we've already been there done that. Young Northern liberals are jealous that they didnt get to be part of Selma or MLK. So...they try to recreate it. We know better. Just stop it. Isolated extremists will occur. But dont feed the fire.

2- Church. We're the Bible belt. Blacks...and whites and other races....have stronger morals and family structure down here.

3- Sports. This sounds crazy...but if you lived here you'd "get it". The rest of America mocks us for taking things like high school football and college football so rabidly serious. But guess what? It unites people at an early age. Whites and blacks in Alabama probably hate each other more for being Bama/Auburn fans than skin color (and in turn...celebrate w each other for same teams).

4- Shared struggles. The South has been and in many places remains poor. Many Southern blacks and whites shared the same poor rural experience. We all plowed the farm or worked at the textile mill.

So yeah...its different. And its better. All the self righteous libs in California and NYC could learn some things from the folks down here.

I agree that the Church culture is a major factor.
(Unfortunately this also explains why the Black church communities are historically taken advantage of by politicians
who exploit their "obedience to govt authority" and won't protest or sue to defend their rights when abused.)

Also, if you look at Texas culture in particular,
instead of huge numbers turning out to riot,
there 1000's of people showing up at funerals to show respect not protest:
Vigil for Deputy Darren Goforth

When large groups do protest, they tend to be organized so it comes across as lawabiding and civil.

The media will cover those events, that don't require "looting and rioting" to get media attention.

The reason blacks riot are some of the reasons whites have disdain for the black culture. Assimilation is paramount for the blacks and they just refuse to comply, Instead, its just to hard to succeed so its best to sink into community expectations.

A tiger can't change its stripes

-Geaux

Thoughts?

-Geaux

(waving hands wildly)...teacher, teacher, I know, I know....CAUSE JUST ABOUT EVERY NIGGA IN THE SOUTH IS A FUCKING WHITE WOMAN WORSHIPING SELLOUT!!
NEXT STUPID QUESTION?

Thread title with dog whistle filter removed:

Why are the Northern blacks so uppity? Why can't they be nice, quiet blacks like the southern N words?

Or or why not say, Northern nigga's have low numbers, and having a anti white attitudes isn't healthy.

Forum List

Back