Why do big cities vote Democrat?

That's because the rich have 90 percent of all the wealth? If most of the wealth is sitting in the hands of a few, the rest don't have enough to pay most of the taxes. It only makes sense.

bs. It's the blacks, who know who the racists are lol...ditto browns and yellows lol...The GOP base is Murdock/conspiracy brainwashed...

No, many of them have been TOLD the Republicans are racist. Ironically, they are supposedly racist because they don’t want to provide special priviledges based on race. It is the Democrats that promote raced based policies, albeit, those policies are pro-African American and anti-white. Remind us again which party is racist.

They all love the idea. Forbes ran for president on it. They would all pay much less tax and the poor would pay much more tax

Yeah, the poor would may more. Anything is more than zero.

I think most are ok with a bottom where people below a certain level still don’t pay the flat tax.

And a min wage helps ensure people who work hard can make a decent living. It works all over the world

We have a min. wage. It is not intended to be a living wage. I made min. wage working at a sandwich shop in high school. That wasn’t my career path.

We have a min. wage. It is not intended to be a living wage. I made min. wage working at a sandwich shop in high school. That wasn’t my career path.
It should be a living wage for anyone that works 40 hours

Sorry, but no, and who defines what “living” is? It obviously varies per location. What if you have 5 kids? Should your wage be higher? The living wage argument is a shallow one.

And who 'should' foot the bill for this artificially high designation? Some jobs have never paid a 'living wage, nor should they. High school kids don't need a 'living wage'. All 'living wages' do is force businesses to lay off the least skilled workers aka the ones who need hours the most.

Wages in a private enterprise are none of the government's business.

And who 'should' foot the bill for this artificially high designation? Some jobs have never paid a 'living wage, nor should they. High school kids don't need a 'living wage'. All 'living wages' do is force businesses to lay off the least skilled workers aka the ones who need hours the most.
Yet it works in countries all over the world

We need a living wage here

Income tax is what is being discussed with what I've paid in property taxes over the years I'm quite well versed in what they do to you.

The property tax bite is based on the value of your property so the more you have and the higher the valuation the harder and bigger the bite.
1650945757108.png

The Reagan tax cuts?
28% TOP RATE GOING OUT THE DOOR IS A CATASTROPHE....

Perpetual recession isn't a very good definition of 'working' in other countries. The US has been the top economy in the world. Other countries should be more like us.
Giveaway to the rich, screw the middle class, and brainwash the rubes with crap? NOT!

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Big cities don't necessarily vote Democrat, it's just that the results are easier to manipulate in a big city: nobody knows nobody working at the polling locations. Easy target for the communists.
Calling people communists means you are a brainwashed fool with no clue. And stop disrespecting America with no evidence, just total BS. Brainwashed functional Putinist...

Forum List

Back