Why do big cities vote Democrat?

dumb

people can't afford housing anymore...
and dumber...

i'd love to know what the **** is wrong with this *** **** thing

BS. If you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system. A disgrace and disaster, Thanks GOP and dupes...
The dupes must be Democrats because when they get control they don't change a thing.

We keep hearing that the rich pay no taxes or very little so a flat tax would be the only way to solve that issue fairly for all.

What could be more fair than everyone paying a single flat rate?
They all love the idea. Forbes ran for president on it. They would all pay much less tax and the poor would pay much more tax

Big cities vote Democrat because they have a lot of poverty. There, you like that? Now, big cities are a problem for this very reason. The policies they vote for promote dependency. So sorry to make the natural progression as to exactly why them voting Democrat would be an issue.
bs. It's the blacks, who know who the racists are lol...ditto browns and yellows lol...The GOP base is Murdock/conspiracy brainwashed...

That can't be true if they aren't paying anything now.

Both cannot be true.
You are duped to only think of fed income tax. Every other tax hits the non-rich twice as hard. If you count all taxes, we have a disgraceful, disastrous flat tax, not enough to invest in America, a giveaway to the rich GOP scam...

You are duped to only think of fed income tax. Every other tax hits the non-rich twice as hard. If you count all taxes, we have a disgraceful, disastrous flat tax, not enough to invest in America, a giveaway to the rich GOP scam...
Income tax is what is being discussed with what I've paid in property taxes over the years I'm quite well versed in what they do to you.

The property tax bite is based on the value of your property so the more you have and the higher the valuation the harder and bigger the bite.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Both state and federal income taxes are progressive, none that I'm aware of are flat tax states.
But here is really the only tax graph you need: It's total tax burden by income group. And as you'll see, every income group is paying something, and the rich aren't paying much more, as a percentage of their incomes, then the middle class.

The One Tax Graph You Really Need To Know - Community ...

thenewstalkers.com/community/discussion/39443/the-one-tax-graph-you-really-need-to-know

thenewstalkers.com/community/discussion/39443/the-one-tax-graph-you-really-…

Forum List

Back