Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

Blacks vote Democrat because they don't want to vote for the people who keep ridiculing them for voting Democrat, as if voting Democrat is a symptom of racial inferiority.

Voting democrat is a symptom of inferiority unless of course you are one of the modern slave masters of the democrat partry. Race has nothing to do with it. But it is interesting to see that the majority of blacks vote for the party of social slavery.

I can definitely say I was not anti black in the least 7 years ago. I worked with all people and they were all individuals, color was no issue. All it took was our fine president to light the fires starting with his mentor, Wright and Holder where Civil Rights were not for whites. Blacks only had the rights.

Then there was Obama's assinine judgments on local crimes that he knew nothing about...but they were lesons for whites from Gates, to Martin and Brown. Obama is an ass and has turned this country into race riots.
That proves you were always a racist and validates what I think. Obama shouldnt be your excuse as to why you are now anti-Black. You were a racist all along.
No, I can honestly say I resent a) blacks looting and rioting without learning the facts of a possible crime. b) blacks like you who assume someone is a racist because they;re white, it's an excuse c0 clack churches like Wrights where they talk about whitey and getting him back after slavery from generations back.

Why can' people judge others by what they do rather than what they assume from their color? Ben Carson, Colin Powell, Condeleeza Rice... Look at what they have accomplished. And all of my wonderful students in the inner city that happened to be black, Hispanic, Asian...I loved them all. I loved working with the parents together we would develop plans to help the children. Don't tell me about racism. I can talk about the beauty of one's soul and that has nothing to do with his skin color.
I assume whites are racist until they prove otherwise. I see racist whites all over the place complaining about Ebonics, people calling themselves African American, and various other silly shit that makes no sense.

That is a good question you asked but you are asking the wrong person. You should ask your white brethren that caused this to occur. Now we know that Black people have a much harder road to travel in this society to get to the same place a white person goes. If that was not a reality then we wouldnt have this issue. Again that is the fault of the white race. Sorry if the truth upsets you but there is no reason to lie about it.

"I assume whites are racist until they prove otherwise"

assume---- ass-u-me

You go into a meeting ASSUMING a white person is racist.

and you 'find' what you're looking for, not because they are racist, but because you WANT to find racism.

poor way to live a life.

See what I mean, you're a natural race baiter and judgmental prick.
She calls me a bigot and I am the race baiter?

I know, you need to clean up your act...:laugh:

I'm in a laughing mood, could we lighten this up?

View attachment 44530
Why do I need to clean up my act?

I'm always in a laughing mood. People on this forum provide me with lots of amusement.

Well then, say or post something funny... you will be judged accordingly...
You avoided my question. Why do I need to clean up my act? Oh yeah.....Judged by who?
laugh.gif

"Oh yeah.....Judged by who?"

every one you meet

I can definitely say I was not anti black in the least 7 years ago. I worked with all people and they were all individuals, color was no issue. All it took was our fine president to light the fires starting with his mentor, Wright and Holder where Civil Rights were not for whites. Blacks only had the rights.

Then there was Obama's assinine judgments on local crimes that he knew nothing about...but they were lesons for whites from Gates, to Martin and Brown. Obama is an ass and has turned this country into race riots.
That proves you were always a racist and validates what I think. Obama shouldnt be your excuse as to why you are now anti-Black. You were a racist all along.
No, I can honestly say I resent a) blacks looting and rioting without learning the facts of a possible crime. b) blacks like you who assume someone is a racist because they;re white, it's an excuse c0 clack churches like Wrights where they talk about whitey and getting him back after slavery from generations back.

Why can' people judge others by what they do rather than what they assume from their color? Ben Carson, Colin Powell, Condeleeza Rice... Look at what they have accomplished. And all of my wonderful students in the inner city that happened to be black, Hispanic, Asian...I loved them all. I loved working with the parents together we would develop plans to help the children. Don't tell me about racism. I can talk about the beauty of one's soul and that has nothing to do with his skin color.
I assume whites are racist until they prove otherwise. I see racist whites all over the place complaining about Ebonics, people calling themselves African American, and various other silly shit that makes no sense.

That is a good question you asked but you are asking the wrong person. You should ask your white brethren that caused this to occur. Now we know that Black people have a much harder road to travel in this society to get to the same place a white person goes. If that was not a reality then we wouldnt have this issue. Again that is the fault of the white race. Sorry if the truth upsets you but there is no reason to lie about it.

assume---- ass-u-me

and you 'find' what you're looking for, not because they are racist, but because you WANT to find racism.

poor way to live a life.
I guess that would be true if I thought all whites were racist. I've met whites that were not racist and I assumed they were at first. How do you explain that flaw in your logic?

She calls me a bigot and I am the race baiter?

View attachment 44530

I'm always in a laughing mood. People on this forum provide me with lots of amusement.

You avoided my question. Why do I need to clean up my act? Oh yeah.....Judged by who?
laugh.gif

every one you meet
So what does that do? Every person I meet is not in the least bit important to my world. Just because someone judges me why should I be concerned with that?

assume---- ass-u-me

poor way to live a life.
I guess that would be true if I thought all whites were racist. I've met whites that were not racist and I assumed they were at first. How do you explain that flaw in your logic?

No flaw.

. "I've met whites that were not racist and I assumed they were at first."

You admit racism is the first thing you looked for, because you ass-u-me d they were racist.

The flaw is in YOUR logic

assume---- ass-u-me

poor way to live a life.

No flaw.

. "I've met whites that were not racist and I assumed they were at first."

You admit racism is the first thing you looked for, because you ass-u-me d they were racist.

The flaw is in YOUR logic
I didnt say I look for racist beliefs. I said I assume its there which would mean I dont have to bother looking for it.

Your logic is flawed because you not only assumed I thought all whites were racist but you assumed I looked for it.

View attachment 44530

laugh.gif

every one you meet
So what does that do? Every person I meet is not in the least bit important to my world. Just because someone judges me why should I be concerned with that?

Every person is a friend unmet.

If you start by focusing YOUR bigotry and racism on them, you lose a lot of possible friends.

Sounds like you have a very narrow circle of acquaintances.

My sympathies

laugh.gif

every one you meet

If you start by focusing YOUR bigotry and racism on them, you lose a lot of possible friends.

My sympathies
Thats not true. People are not even close to being your friend until they assess you, determine that you could possible help them, and believe that you care about them. Only a fool believes everyone unmet is a friend. If if was drink everyone would be drunk now. Again you are guessing and flailing around trying to figure out what I do.

I have a very large circle of acquaintances and sphere of influence. I have very few friends. Those friends are tried and true.

laugh.gif

every one you meet

My sympathies
Thats not true. People are not even close to being your friend until they assess you, determine that you could possible help them, and believe that you care about them. Only a fool believes everyone unmet is a friend. If if was drink everyone would be drunk now. Again you are guessing and flailing around trying to figure out what I do.

I have a very large circle of acquaintances and sphere of influence. I have very few friends. Those friends are tried and true.

and the FIRST thing you assess about a white person is there racism, according to your own posts.

You keep proving my point.

assume---- ass-u-me

poor way to live a life.

Funny because when whites assume blacks are dangerous they explain why their assumptions are correct. NOW THO....

laugh.gif

every one you meet

My sympathies

and the FIRST thing you assess about a white person is there racism, according to your own posts.

Assess and assume are two different words for a reason. You keep pointing out your failed logic in your own posts.

assume---- ass-u-me

poor way to live a life.

"I assumed they were at first." This tells me that racism is always uppermost in your mind. That is a huge flaw. Why can't you meet someone new and consider it a blank slate. Let the persons' actions and words tell you where his heart is.

I just met a black couple in the car dealership where I was waiting for my car to be fixed. All I did was ask the time and soon we were laughing together about our waits. They were already there when I came in and they came in for oil change and tire rotation. I needed a part changed in my car, fluid levels checked and tire inflation checked. When the dealership called me first for my car was done, I thought it was ironic. They had less to do on their car. Made me wonder about that dealership.

When I first started jooking around with the couple, racism was the furthest thing from my mind. Could you start up a conversation with a white couple not allowing yourself to think about racism first?

every one you meet

My sympathies

Assess and assume are two different words for a reason. You keep pointing out your failed logic in your own posts.

and earlier in the thread, YOU stated you 'assume' white people are racism, until they prove otherwise.

Once again, you're hosted on your own petard

assume---- ass-u-me

poor way to live a life.

"I assumed they were at first." This tells me that racism is always uppermost in your mind. That is a huge flaw. Why can't you meet someone new and consider it a blank slate. Let the persons' actions and words tell you where his heart is.

I just met a black couple in the car dealership where I was waiting for my car to be fixed. All I did was ask the time and soon we were laughing together about our waits. They were already there when I came in and they came in for oil change and tire rotation. I needed a part changed in my car, fluid levels checked and tire inflation checked. When the dealership called me first for my car was done, I thought it was ironic. They had less to do on their car. Made me wonder about that dealership.

When I first started jooking around with the couple, racism was the furthest thing from my mind. Could you start up a conversation with a white couple not allowing yourself to think about racism first?
I dont know why it tells you that. I assume it so its not even something I think about anymore. Its like i assume dogs bark and cats meow. Do I walk around expecting the dog to bark? No but it doesnt surprise me when they do. I do let the person actions tell me where their heart is. Their words are not much help unless they say something that betrays their racist beliefs which happens from time to time even when they are trying to sound nice.

I talk to pretty much everyone within 6 feet because people really intrigue me. Its very simple to get people to open up and talk. Its amazing how much people will reveal to a total stranger regardless of their prejudices.

My sympathies

and earlier in the thread, YOU stated you 'assume' white people are racism, until they prove otherwise.

Once again, you're hosted on your own petard
Exactly. Now explain to me how you confused assess and assume? While you are at it please explain the flaw in your logic when you assumed I was focused on anything.

assume---- ass-u-me

poor way to live a life.

Cause he's a racist.

Forum List

Back