Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

Which means you are a blowhard who misjudges people.
I'm not the one that claimed I was anti-Black because one Black person did something. You basically just let out your feelings you kept hidden all along. I'm not anti white despite running into hundreds of white racists.
I've read your posts. You are a bigot.
Thats fair. Youre a bigot too just in case you didnt know.

See what I mean, you're a natural race baiter and judgmental prick.
She calls me a bigot and I am the race baiter?

I know, you need to clean up your act...:laugh:

I'm in a laughing mood, could we lighten this up?

1922384_10152318024565941_1194449427_n.png

I'm not the one that claimed I was anti-Black because one Black person did something. You basically just let out your feelings you kept hidden all along. I'm not anti white despite running into hundreds of white racists.

View attachment 44530
Why do I need to clean up my act?

I'm always in a laughing mood. People on this forum provide me with lots of amusement.

View attachment 44530

I'm always in a laughing mood. People on this forum provide me with lots of amusement.

Well then, say or post something funny... you will be judged accordingly...

View attachment 44530

You avoided my question. Why do I need to clean up my act? Oh yeah.....Judged by who?
laugh.gif

View attachment 44530

You avoided my question. Why do I need to clean up my act? Oh yeah.....Judged by who?
laugh.gif
I'm sorry, this race issue gets repetitive and well, boring.

I think we could have some fun if you weren't so determined to prove an imaginary negative...:tinfoil:

Judged by who.. anyone that's amused or not I suppose.

1520758_10152102679648847_1481624502_n.jpg

Maybe your hampered by your search for racism. Most Republicans and Democrats I know are not racists but sure some are and I've placed them in my, "you're a dumb ass file" never to waste my time unless I'm burdened with having to do so.
I dont have to search for racism. It was all around me most of my working life. Maybe if more whites were not racist I would know more of them.
Many of the smartest and blessed people I've known are minorities, they certainly have/had my full respect and had no problem helping on my successes as a fellow worker and just a plain ole human being. Sure, I noticed they were in the minority and it's pretty obvious I'm about as white as white can get. I did get chased around the work areas quite a few times for making cracks about MLK and others but I am a tease and it was all in fun even when they ganged up and caught me. Fun times...:laugh:
Not really getting what that had to do with my post but it was a good story.

I don't know what came over me, sorry about that...:dunno:

I tend to gravitate to people with positive attitudes, I suspect it's not your color blessing but your piss poor attitude.
You dont have to be sorry. I was just wondering why you told that story in relation to my post. just wondering. Why would I have a positive attitude about racism?
It might interest you, Ascepias, that I do think black people have a harder time with many cops. I think the Eric Garner and Freddy Gray were just two of the instances the cops were wrong. Seriously wrong and they cops should be in jail. Changes have to be made with their mindset...and soon.

View attachment 44530

laugh.gif
Me :) I'm back! I think your problem s that assume all whites are racist and they have the burden of proving they aren't. Actually it should be the other way around. Give people a break, Let them prove their a holes.

View attachment 44530

laugh.gif
I'm sorry, this race issue gets repetitive and well, boring.

I think we could have some fun if you weren't so determined to prove an imaginary negative...:tinfoil:

Judged by who.. anyone that's amused or not I suppose.

View attachment 44535
Arent you the OP?

I wasnt trying to prove anything. I was gathering information and answering questions.

I dont have to search for racism. It was all around me most of my working life. Maybe if more whites were not racist I would know more of them.
Many of the smartest and blessed people I've known are minorities, they certainly have/had my full respect and had no problem helping on my successes as a fellow worker and just a plain ole human being. Sure, I noticed they were in the minority and it's pretty obvious I'm about as white as white can get. I did get chased around the work areas quite a few times for making cracks about MLK and others but I am a tease and it was all in fun even when they ganged up and caught me. Fun times...:laugh:

I tend to gravitate to people with positive attitudes, I suspect it's not your color blessing but your piss poor attitude.
You dont have to be sorry. I was just wondering why you told that story in relation to my post. just wondering. Why would I have a positive attitude about racism?
It might interest you, Ascepias, that I do think black people have a harder time with many cops. I think the Eric Garner and Freddy Gray were just two of the instances the cops were wrong. Seriously wrong and they cops should be in jail. Changes have to be made with their mindset...and soon.
You think the only problem is with the cops?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Haven't really thought about it. Who else?

View attachment 44530

laugh.gif
Me :) I'm back! I think your problem s that assume all whites are racist and they have the burden of proving they aren't. Actually it should be the other way around. Give people a break, Let them prove their a holes.
I dont see it as a problem. Its much more expedient and interesting for me to assume they are racists until they prove otherwise. I dont believe in giving white people breaks. I do believe in giving them enough rope to hang themselves with.

laugh.gif
Haven't really thought about it. Who else?
School system, Workplace. The important stuff. I'm not too concerned with what some random white person thinks. I have a problem with the systems set up and maintained by whites.

It's tough all round, I wouldn't want to be a cop or a poor black person stuck in an area with poor education, no jobs and no promising opportunities. I recall as a teenager driving a delivery truck in Watts, CA, the gloom always enveloped me and hopelessness had a home.

"Why do Blacks vote Democrat?"

They vote democratic because, unlike the GOP, the Democratic Party is inclusive, not hostile to change, diversity, and dissent, and defends the protected liberties of all Americans.

Funny how all the diversity is on the side of the GOP, or did it somehow escape your attention that we have more women and ethnic minorities that Democrats?

You all are the party of old, white racists...and the funny thing is, you always have been.
This is the pablum you're fed and merely repeat, it would be helpful for you to try some research on these subject and grasp on to some reality.
Idiot. GOP s Midterm Wins Usher in More Women Minorities
One of us is an idiot, I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to prove.
I already said it.

Idiot.

It's tough all round, I wouldn't want to be a cop or a poor black person stuck in an area with poor education, no jobs and no promising opportunities. I recall as a teenager driving a delivery truck in Watts, CA, the gloom always enveloped me and hopelessness had a home.
Just imagine living there all of your life. Great head start on life eh? Now figure out the history of why they live there.

Unload books and offer free community community college to all the negroes. Maybe that can help!

Well, first they have to receive a good and safe elementary and high school education, with the teachers unions and their Democratic Party backup that has become near impossible, it's obvious to anyone that actually cares.

Trade schools and community colleges would certainly help to make them employable and living, "their" American dream a great possibility. They've been captured by liberal policies of destine failure for far to long, it's a national embarrassment and wasted unfulfilled lives is a travesty.
Who would be in charge of making sure racists gave them jobs after all that education?
Are all white people racists to you?
I have met a handful that I can say are not racists.
Nggr please!

"Why do Blacks vote Democrat?"

They vote democratic because, unlike the GOP, the Democratic Party is inclusive, not hostile to change, diversity, and dissent, and defends the protected liberties of all Americans.

Funny how all the diversity is on the side of the GOP, or did it somehow escape your attention that we have more women and ethnic minorities that Democrats?

You all are the party of old, white racists...and the funny thing is, you always have been.
This is the pablum you're fed and merely repeat, it would be helpful for you to try some research on these subject and grasp on to some reality.
I already said it.

Idiot.
I don't like your attitude ... and I've been called far worse, care to try again?

I already said it.

Idiot.
I don't like your attitude ... and I've been called far worse, care to try again?
I don't like your attitude either. Switching to my happy song....

"Ice cold milk and an oreo cookie...."

Forum List

Back