Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

Why do people vote democrat?

Because people like you refer to them by the color of their skin, implying that skin pigment is all they are. Maybe African Americans don't vote because of their skin color. Maybe they're more intelligent and complex than you give them credit for. Maybe they aren't even a group at all. Maybe each person who votes - black, white, tall, short - is an individual who thoughtfully considers the issues. Why assume that they're dupes? Why assume that they can't evaluate and analyze the policies of both parties? Why assume that they can't cast a vote based on enlightened self interest?

(Now do you understand why a voter might be turned off by your party?)
When you decide to live in the real world, try again...At this point you're nothing more than a verbose political moron.

Unload books and offer free community community college to all the negroes. Maybe that can help!

Well, first they have to receive a good and safe elementary and high school education, with the teachers unions and their Democratic Party backup that has become near impossible, it's obvious to anyone that actually cares.

Trade schools and community colleges would certainly help to make them employable and living, "their" American dream a great possibility. They've been captured by liberal policies of destine failure for far to long, it's a national embarrassment and wasted unfulfilled lives is a travesty.

Last edited:
Unload books and offer free community community college to all the negroes. Maybe that can help!

Well, first they have to receive a good and safe elementary and high school education, with the teachers unions and their Democratic Party backup that has become near impossible, it's obvious to anyone that actually cares.

Trade schools and community colleges would certainly help to make them employable and living, "their" American dream a great possibility. They've been captured by liberal policies of destine failure for far to long, it's a national embarrassment and wasted unfulfilled lives is a travesty.
Who would be in charge of making sure racists gave them jobs after all that education?

"Why do Blacks vote Democrat?"

They vote democratic because, unlike the GOP, the Democratic Party is inclusive, not hostile to change, diversity, and dissent, and defends the protected liberties of all Americans.

Funny how all the diversity is on the side of the GOP, or did it somehow escape your attention that we have more women and ethnic minorities that Democrats?

You all are the party of old, white racists...and the funny thing is, you always have been.
This is the pablum you're fed and merely repeat, it would be helpful for you to try some research on these subject and grasp on to some reality.

Last edited:

Who would be in charge of making sure racists gave them jobs after all that education?

If that's the best you've got there's no hope for you and I'd rather not waste my time with childish defeatism ... mmkay?

If that's the best you've got there's no hope for you and I'd rather not waste my time with childish defeatism ... mmkay?
So you dont know who would prevent the racists from finding a reason to discriminate? The reason I ask is because that is a very real phenomenon and the main reason lots of Black people think people like you are full of shit.

They vote democratic because, unlike the GOP, the Democratic Party is inclusive, not hostile to change, diversity, and dissent, and defends the protected liberties of all Americans.

Funny how all the diversity is on the side of the GOP, or did it somehow escape your attention that we have more women and ethnic minorities that Democrats?

You all are the party of old, white racists...and the funny thing is, you always have been.
This is the pablum you're fed and merely repeat, it would be helpful for you to try some research on these subject and grasp on to some reality.
Idiot. GOP s Midterm Wins Usher in More Women Minorities

So you dont know who would prevent the racists from finding a reason to discriminate? The reason I ask is because that is a very real phenomenon and the main reason lots of Black people think people like you are full of shit.

So, all you have to offer is tripe and hate it seems. I hear the race baiting gig for the Democratic Party pays well and has a great future, you seem perfect for that opportunity.

People like you annoy me, black or white, you have to bring something to the table to be trusted with a job, coward-es, excuses and fear of success gets you dependent on government services and takes your freedoms. Man-up dammit, you only live here once I suspect, wallowing in hate is a complete waste of your time.

So, all you have to offer is tripe and hate it seems. I hear the race baiting gig for the Democratic Party pays well and has a great future, you seem perfect for that opportunity.

People like you annoy me, black or white, you have to bring something to the table to be trusted with a job, coward-es, excuses and fear of success gets you dependent on government services and takes your freedoms. Man-up dammit, you only live here once I suspect, wallowing in hate is a complete waste of your time.
I asked you a simple question which appears to have annoyed you. Guess what? What annoys you is the least of my concern. If you cant answer the question thats ok. Just know I know.

Idiot. GOP s Midterm Wins Usher in More Women Minorities
One of us is an idiot, I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to prove.

I asked you a simple question which appears to have annoyed you. Guess what? What annoys you is the least of my concern. If you cant answer the question thats ok. Just know I know.

It was a simple minded defeatists question, not worthy of an answer... so in your world I guess you can take the win, congratulations..:thewave:

It was a simple minded defeatists question, not worthy of an answer... so in your world I guess you can take the win, congratulations..:thewave:
There is no win if you cant answer the question. A win would be an exchange of the information I requested. Obviously you are not intelligent enough to discuss the question without getting annoyed.

Are all white people racists to you?

I have met a handful that I can say are not racists.

There is no win if you cant answer the question. A win would be an exchange of the information I requested. Obviously you are not intelligent enough to discuss the question without getting annoyed.

Pardon me while I yawn...If you qualified for a job I'd give you an interview but I'd reject you as a guaranteed drain on moral, black, white or otherwise.

I have met a handful that I can say are not racists.
A handful...You are a sad lost puppy.

Forum List

Back