Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

Unload books and offer free community community college to all the negroes. Maybe that can help!

Well, first they have to receive a good and safe elementary and high school education, with the teachers unions and their Democratic Party backup that has become near impossible, it's obvious to anyone that actually cares.

Trade schools and community colleges would certainly help to make them employable and living, "their" American dream a great possibility. They've been captured by liberal policies of destine failure for far to long, it's a national embarrassment and wasted unfulfilled lives is a travesty.
Who would be in charge of making sure racists gave them jobs after all that education?
Are all white people racists to you?
I have met a handful that I can say are not racists.
A handful...You are a sad lost puppy.
I dont get sad or lost because lots of white people are racists.

I can definitely say I was not anti black in the least 7 years ago. I worked with all people and they were all individuals, color was no issue. All it took was our fine president to light the fires starting with his mentor, Wright and Holder where Civil Rights were not for whites. Blacks only had the rights.

Then there was Obama's assinine judgments on local crimes that he knew nothing about...but they were lesons for whites from Gates, to Martin and Brown. Obama is an ass and has turned this country into race riots.

Unload books and offer free community community college to all the negroes. Maybe that can help!

Well, first they have to receive a good and safe elementary and high school education, with the teachers unions and their Democratic Party backup that has become near impossible, it's obvious to anyone that actually cares.

Trade schools and community colleges would certainly help to make them employable and living, "their" American dream a great possibility. They've been captured by liberal policies of destine failure for far to long, it's a national embarrassment and wasted unfulfilled lives is a travesty.
Who would be in charge of making sure racists gave them jobs after all that education?
Maybe you're hampered by your search for racism. Most Republicans and Democrats I know are not racists but sure some are and I've placed them in my, "you're a dumb ass file" never to waste my time unless I'm burdened with having to do so.

Last edited:
I can definitely say I was not anti black in the least 7 years ago. I worked with all people and they were all individuals, color was no issue. All it took was our fine president to light the fires starting with his mentor, Wright and Holder where Civil Rights were not for whites. Blacks only had the rights.

Then there was Obama's assinine judgments on local crimes that he knew nothing about...but they were lesons for whites from Gates, to Martin and Brown. Obama is an ass and has turned this country into race riots.

Hello Jackson, life is so much sweeter when you're around ole friend....:beer:

That proves you were always a racist and validates what I think. Obama shouldnt be your excuse as to why you are now anti-Black. You were a racist all along.

Maybe your hampered by your search for racism. Most Republicans and Democrats I know are not racists but sure some are and I've placed them in my, "you're a dumb ass file" never to waste my time unless I'm burdened with having to do so.
I dont have to search for racism. It was all around me most of my working life. Maybe if more whites were not racist I would know more of them.

That proves you were always a racist and validates what I think. Obama shouldnt be your excuse as to why you are now anti-Black. You were a racist all along.
Which means you are a blowhard who misjudges people.

Well now, looking for racists in all the wrong places, I see.

Of the 3 of us you win the race hater award...another win... :thup:

I'm not the one that claimed I was anti-Black because one Black person did something. You basically just let out your feelings you kept hidden all along. I'm not anti white despite running into hundreds of white racists.

Well now, looking for racists in all the wrong places, I see.

Of the 3 of us you win the race hater award...another win... :thup:
I already mentioned I dont look for racism. It finds me because I live in a country full of racist whites.

I dont hate any race. I just call things as i see them. If that hurts your feelings I give you permission to give me the award.

No, I can honestly say I resent a) blacks looting and rioting without learning the facts of a possible crime. b) blacks like you who assume someone is a racist because they;re white, it's an excuse c0 clack churches like Wrights where they talk about whitey and getting him back after slavery from generations back.

Why can' people judge others by what they do rather than what they assume from their color? Ben Carson, Colin Powell, Condeleeza Rice... Look at what they have accomplished. And all of my wonderful students in the inner city that happened to be black, Hispanic, Asian...I loved them all. I loved working with the parents together we would develop plans to help the children. Don't tell me about racism. I can talk about the beauty of one's soul and that has nothing to do with his skin color.

I'm not the one that claimed I was anti-Black because one Black person did something. You basically just let out your feelings you kept hidden all along. I'm not anti white despite running into hundreds of white racists.
I've read your posts. You are a bigot.

No, I can honestly say I resent a) blacks looting and rioting without learning the facts of a possible crime. b) blacks like you who assume someone is a racist because they;re white, it's an excuse c0 clack churches like Wrights where they talk about whitey and getting him back after slavery from generations back.

Why can' people judge others by what they do rather than what they assume from their color? Ben Carson, Colin Powell, Condeleeza Rice... Look at what they have accomplished. And all of my wonderful students in the inner city that happened to be black, Hispanic, Asian...I loved them all. I loved working with the parents together we would develop plans to help the children. Don't tell me about racism. I can talk about the beauty of one's soul and that has nothing to do with his skin color.
I assume whites are racist until they prove otherwise. I see racist whites all over the place complaining about Ebonics, people calling themselves African American, and various other silly shit that makes no sense.

That is a good question you asked but you are asking the wrong person. You should ask your white brethren that caused this to occur. Now we know that Black people have a much harder road to travel in this society to get to the same place a white person goes. If that was not a reality then we wouldnt have this issue. Again that is the fault of the white race. Sorry if the truth upsets you but there is no reason to lie about it.

Thats fair. Youre a bigot too just in case you didnt know.

Maybe your hampered by your search for racism. Most Republicans and Democrats I know are not racists but sure some are and I've placed them in my, "you're a dumb ass file" never to waste my time unless I'm burdened with having to do so.
I dont have to search for racism. It was all around me most of my working life. Maybe if more whites were not racist I would know more of them.
Many of the smartest and blessed people I've known are minorities, they certainly have/had my full respect and had no problem helping on my successes as a fellow worker and just a plain ole human being. Sure, I noticed they were in the minority and it's pretty obvious I'm about as white as white can get. I did get chased around the work areas quite a few times for making cracks about MLK and others but I am a tease and it was all in fun, even when they ganged up and caught me. Fun times and great memories...:laugh:

Last edited:
Many of the smartest and blessed people I've known are minorities, they certainly have/had my full respect and had no problem helping on my successes as a fellow worker and just a plain ole human being. Sure, I noticed they were in the minority and it's pretty obvious I'm about as white as white can get. I did get chased around the work areas quite a few times for making cracks about MLK and others but I am a tease and it was all in fun even when they ganged up and caught me. Fun times...:laugh:
Not really getting what that had to do with my post but it was a good story.

See what I mean, you're a natural race baiter and judgmental prick.

I mean this in the most positive way possible...:lol:

Last edited:

See what I mean, you're a natural race baiter and judgmental prick.
She calls me a bigot and I am the race baiter?

Many of the smartest and blessed people I've known are minorities, they certainly have/had my full respect and had no problem helping on my successes as a fellow worker and just a plain ole human being. Sure, I noticed they were in the minority and it's pretty obvious I'm about as white as white can get. I did get chased around the work areas quite a few times for making cracks about MLK and others but I am a tease and it was all in fun even when they ganged up and caught me. Fun times...:laugh:

I don't know what came over me, sorry about that...:dunno:

I tend to gravitate to people with positive attitudes, I suspect it's not your color blessing but your piss poor attitude.

I don't know what came over me, sorry about that...:dunno:

I tend to gravitate to people with positive attitudes, I suspect it's not your color blessing but your piss poor attitude.
You dont have to be sorry. I was just wondering why you told that story in relation to my post. just wondering. Why would I have a positive attitude about racism?

Forum List

Back