Why do Christians support Jews but not Muslims?

Radical Islam beheads fellow Muslims also, this is because those aren't considered "proper" Muslims and thus are considered Infidels along with the rest of us Infidels.
You've got a jones for Muslims, that's for sure.

Actually not all Muslims, I'm not anti-Muslim, I just don't want them on my Continent.
Well, if you live in the US you are SOL. I can't think of anything more anti-Muslim than not wanting any Muslims to exist on your continent.

What is SOL?

My Continent historically is Christian, Islam through the Centuries has tried to invade and take control in order to destroy Christianity on my Continent....so yes, this is why we don't want Islam here and don't want a massive horde of Muslims here.

We don't forget The Crusades and we actually don't want to have to have another Crusade.
You don't want Muslim in Europe. Too bad. They are already there. Christians are just as potentially violent or peaceful as any other human being, including Muslims.

You don't even know what you're talking about.

Because the Muslim religion is considered fraudulent and a mockery of Christianity. The entire religion is based on the story of the outcast son of Abraham, Ismael. The so-called prophet Muhammad forged the religion out of pure vengeance toward the Jews. The Torah was perverted into the Koran and they've been killing and persecuting Jews ever since. It's no different than if Bill Maher and Neil deGrasse Tyson proclaimed themselves "prophets" and started a religion of Christian hate.

It's important to note, these people have been killing Christians and Jews for centuries. This didn't start in 1948... it didn't start on 9/11/01. It is the fundamental basis and purpose of the religion's very existence as a religion. It's not a religion of peace, it is a religion of death.

Re
The Jews had Jesus put to death by Rome , as they were not allowed to use capital punishment anymore, so they talked Rome into it. The head elite Jews had a money making scheme going with Rome so Jesus was interfering. This is according to Scripture and ? history.(I say that as history is depending on who has wrote it)

The Protestant revolution, which some say was instigated by Jews incognito as Calvinists, battled with RC's for 30 years , the 30 year war. There is animosity between Protestants and RC's among some to this very day. The KKK were Protestants, and didn't like RC's either, Jews or Blacks.

Its the same with Jews, the tribes fought each other the bible. We all have history that is not pretty, and it continues to this day due to radicals, but now mainly over land, oil and water in the disguise of religion, but some religious zealots still exist.
How can you have a peace avatar and be that hateful on the subject of Jews? Curious.

Because Jews kill, rob and destroy. I am not hateful, telling the truth is not hateful.
Damn, you is sick, woman. Get some help.

Are you saying they don't. Your blind, but then your a Zionist who doesn't know the OT or a Hebrew.
I'm saying Jews are among the most productive, educated, hardworking groups in every society. Muslims, not so much. But then again, you are a clueless Pali Nazi supporting asylum escapee.

If only they were original but hey I like the Big Bang Theory. They learned in German and US universities. Before that they killed the EO and religious jews in Russia, before that........

Because the Muslim religion is considered fraudulent and a mockery of Christianity. The entire religion is based on the story of the outcast son of Abraham, Ismael. The so-called prophet Muhammad forged the religion out of pure vengeance toward the Jews. The Torah was perverted into the Koran and they've been killing and persecuting Jews ever since. It's no different than if Bill Maher and Neil deGrasse Tyson proclaimed themselves "prophets" and started a religion of Christian hate.

It's important to note, these people have been killing Christians and Jews for centuries. This didn't start in 1948... it didn't start on 9/11/01. It is the fundamental basis and purpose of the religion's very existence as a religion. It's not a religion of peace, it is a religion of death.

Re
How can you have a peace avatar and be that hateful on the subject of Jews? Curious.

Because Jews kill, rob and destroy. I am not hateful, telling the truth is not hateful.

Are you saying they don't. Your blind, but then your a Zionist who doesn't know the OT or a Hebrew.
I'm saying Jews are among the most productive, educated, hardworking groups in every society. Muslims, not so much. But then again, you are a clueless Pali Nazi supporting asylum escapee.

If only they were original but hey I like the Big Bang Theory. They learned in German and US universities. Before that they killed the EO and religious jews in Russia, before that........
It isn't only in the US. Jews have been productive and coexisted in every country they lived, in their entire history.

Re

It isn't only in the US. Jews have been productive and coexisted in every country they lived, in their entire history.

Have you read the OT, today is not different. I don't think your a jew, but for some reason your a Zionist.

Re

Have you read the OT, today is not different. I don't think your a jew, but for some reason your a Zionist.
Listen crazy one, the topic is "why do Christians support Jews (who aren't out to kill them) but not Muslims (who are waging Jihad against the West and modern civilization, freedom, and humanity)?" Do you have anything but your usual antisemitic blabber?

Re

Listen crazy one, the topic is "why do Christians support Jews (who aren't out to kill them) but not Muslims (who are waging Jihad against the West and modern civilization, freedom, and humanity)?" Do you have anything but your usual antisemitic blabber?

Yes I support both as long as they are not radical and pushing their religion on anyone , or killing , raping , stealing, etc.

Jews don't want us all dead.

They just want everyone to kiss their backsides and bow down to them....and they just want to control all the banks and everyone's mass media.

^^^^^^^^^^

nah... nothing anti-Semitic there... nope... not at all.

now please, go screw yourself. thanks.

oh.. .btw, you ignorant twit, last I checked most banks and mass media are owned by corporations run by white anglo saxon protestants...

She is merely stating a fact. That is not being anti Hebrew.

poor little terrorist supporter.... she's never stated a fact. neither of you.... unless you think the protocols of the learned elders of zion are fact, of course.

and the word is "jew", not "hebrews". if you like the term "hebrew", though, why not go back to israelite, since that term is contemporaneous with "hebrews".

you're welcome.

Your right , my tax dollars do go to SA and Israel.

that would be *you're*

and billions also go to the west bank and gaza

you're welcome, anti-semite.

that would be *you're*

Really, billions, perhaps since the 50's but its more like millions, thank goodness for Jordan and Iran , or they would be starving.

https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdfhttps://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf

After the split took place in June 2007, the United States boosted aid levels to the Palestinians,

with most assistance going in direct support of the PA’s security, governance, development, and

reform programs in the West Bank under Abbas (including during the 2007-2013 tenure of former

PA prime minister Salam Fayyad), presumably in part to counter Hamas in Gaza. As a result, the

post-2007 annual average of U.S. bilateral assistance is substantially greater than the approximate

annual average of $170 million from 2000-2007 and $70 million from 1994-1999, years largely

marked by the rule of the late Yasser Arafat, who died in late 2004.

From FY2008 to the present, annual Economic Support Fund (ESF) assistance to the West Bank

and Gaza Strip has averaged around $400 million, with that amount divided between U.S. Agency

for International Development (USAID)-administered project assistance (through grants to

contracting organizations) and direct budgetary assistance to the Palestinian Authority (PA).

Annual International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement (INCLE) nonlethal assistance for

PA security forces and the criminal justice sector in the West Bank has averaged around $100

million. In line with Obama Administration requests, funding levels declined slightly in FY2013,

with a new baseline of overall annual ESF assistance of $370 million, and a new baseline of

annual INCLE assistance of $70 million. Administration requests for ESF and INCLE have

remained constant for FY2014 and FY2015. Some FY2013 ESF funding has been provided via

the ESF-Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) account, and the State Department expects to

draw from this account in FY2014 as well.

well, terrorist supporter, we gave the pals 7.7 billion dollars between 2008 and 2010.

International aid to Palestinians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it's not my fault they use it for weapons and not to feed people and build up their land. *shrug*

get over it.

that would be *you're*

that would be *you're*

Really, billions, perhaps since the 50's but its more like millions, thank goodness for Jordan and Iran , or they would be starving.

https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdfhttps://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf

After the split took place in June 2007, the United States boosted aid levels to the Palestinians,

with most assistance going in direct support of the PA’s security, governance, development, and

reform programs in the West Bank under Abbas (including during the 2007-2013 tenure of former

PA prime minister Salam Fayyad), presumably in part to counter Hamas in Gaza. As a result, the

post-2007 annual average of U.S. bilateral assistance is substantially greater than the approximate

annual average of $170 million from 2000-2007 and $70 million from 1994-1999, years largely

marked by the rule of the late Yasser Arafat, who died in late 2004.

From FY2008 to the present, annual Economic Support Fund (ESF) assistance to the West Bank

and Gaza Strip has averaged around $400 million, with that amount divided between U.S. Agency

for International Development (USAID)-administered project assistance (through grants to

contracting organizations) and direct budgetary assistance to the Palestinian Authority (PA).

Annual International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement (INCLE) nonlethal assistance for

PA security forces and the criminal justice sector in the West Bank has averaged around $100

million. In line with Obama Administration requests, funding levels declined slightly in FY2013,

with a new baseline of overall annual ESF assistance of $370 million, and a new baseline of

annual INCLE assistance of $70 million. Administration requests for ESF and INCLE have

remained constant for FY2014 and FY2015. Some FY2013 ESF funding has been provided via

the ESF-Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) account, and the State Department expects to

draw from this account in FY2014 as well.

well, terrorist supporter, we gave the pals 7.7 billion dollars between 2008 and 2010.

International aid to Palestinians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it's not my fault they use it for weapons and not to feed people and build up their land. *shrug*

get over it.

Paris donor nations pledge billions for Palestinians (international aid, do you know what that means?)

Perhaps if Israel would not bomb the hell out of Gaza and burn down houses in the west bank, uproot olive trees, shoot at fishermen , and spray roundup on their crops, they might not need fincancial aid.

Why Israel gets what now 5 billion a year from the US alone, is beyond me. But then the Jews have survived off of others for centuries.
Personally I think the next salvo of rockets that the Hamas animals shoot, Israel should give them one week to evacuate Gaza and then turn that shithole into a pile of rubble.
Evacuate to where? The Jews are holding them prisoners in Gaza, that's why they resist. Gaza is a concentration camp for the Palestinians. Jews treat the Palestinians the way the nazis treated the Jews, and will pay the same Karma.
Your right wings solutions will only make things worse.

You've got a jones for Muslims, that's for sure.

Actually not all Muslims, I'm not anti-Muslim, I just don't want them on my Continent.
Well, if you live in the US you are SOL. I can't think of anything more anti-Muslim than not wanting any Muslims to exist on your continent.

What is SOL?

My Continent historically is Christian, Islam through the Centuries has tried to invade and take control in order to destroy Christianity on my Continent....so yes, this is why we don't want Islam here and don't want a massive horde of Muslims here.

We don't forget The Crusades and we actually don't want to have to have another Crusade.
You don't want Muslim in Europe. Too bad. They are already there. Christians are just as potentially violent or peaceful as any other human being, including Muslims.

You don't even know what you're talking about.
I know what I'm talking about. You just don't like what I have to say

Re

You really missed the point of the thread. Jews don't believe in Jesus, the same as Muslims. That is the point of the thread. You can stop trying to twist the point now, you've been exposed.
Here's another clue...Muslim Palestinians are Semites. The original owners of that land were Semites long before the Hebrews stole it when Moses brought them there. If anyone is anti-Semitic it's you.

Jews don't want us all dead.

They just want everyone to kiss their backsides and bow down to them....and they just want to control all the banks and everyone's mass media.

^^^^^^^^^^

nah... nothing anti-Semitic there... nope... not at all.

now please, go screw yourself. thanks.

oh.. .btw, you ignorant twit, last I checked most banks and mass media are owned by corporations run by white anglo saxon protestants...

She is merely stating a fact. That is not being anti Hebrew.

poor little terrorist supporter.... she's never stated a fact. neither of you.... unless you think the protocols of the learned elders of zion are fact, of course.

and the word is "jew", not "hebrews". if you like the term "hebrew", though, why not go back to israelite, since that term is contemporaneous with "hebrews".

you're welcome.

Save it. No its Hebrew, Jew is not in the 1600 KJ bible, Jew is a newer word, , no J. Hebrew, do you take offense, I think Arabs are proud to be Arab. The head Hebrews in the Zionist regime have been mainly atheist and Israel was set up to be a secular country. How in the heck can it be Jew nation when the leaders, past and present do not follow the laws of Moses or quite frankly the 10 commandments, and they never have. What a scam.

Because the Joo~ish cult produces the worlds wildest porn starlets and Christians do a lot of monkey spanking when wifey is off with her C~hurch cult comparing vibrators.
The Muzzzlim-ettes just walk around in a trash bag and follow orders so they don't get stoned. NONO. Not stoned like the Joo~ish broads banging lines of coke all day. REALLY stoned. As in bigass rocks.
Two questions:
1- What are you high on?
2- How can I get me some?

Re

You really missed the point of the thread. Jews don't believe in Jesus, the same as Muslims. That is the point of the thread. You can stop trying to twist the point now, you've been exposed.
Here's another clue...Muslim Palestinians are Semites. The original owners of that land were Semites long before the Hebrews stole it when Moses brought them there. If anyone is anti-Semitic it's you.

Here's another clue, Jews collectively do not have the same opinion about Jesus because he isn't mentioned in the faith as Judaism is thousands of years older. Muslims on the other hand clearly do as the Koran is very specific that he wasn't crucified, he wasn't the son of God, it was all a lie.

And as usual the Jew haters once again get the defition of antisemtic WRONG. It applies only to Jews.

So are you saying that today's Jews aren't Semites? Another stupid one chimes in.

Anti Semitism does not only apply to Hebrews, as the victims of WWII were not all Hebrews either.

The definition of antisemtism is hatred of Jews, only. Look it up. Doesn't your asylum have a library?

I don't supporting Israel more than Saudi how maybe will to attack in Iran is good for all how like Sunni more Diplomatic Iran in Yemen will get crossed by Saudis airstrikes next day.

The definition of antisemtism is hatred of Jews, only. Look it up. Doesn't your asylum have a library?

I could careless about your new definition of words. Who even knows what a Jew is, I imagine they are the ones from Babylon when ventured off to Russia and joined the Khazars and Turkish clans.

I could careless about your new definition of words. Who even knows what a Jew is, I imagine they are the ones from Babylon when ventured off to Russia and joined the Khazars and Turkish clans.
It isn't my definition, it's the accepted definition. Antisemite means Jew hater. Don't worry, Jews don't need an asylum escapee's definition of who is or isn't a Jew.

Forum List

Back