🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do Congressional Republicans think they can't get voted out of office?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
They seem to think they are beneath being voted out of office for being shitty public servants.

I guess we'll see what happens in 2018.
I want to see everyone of the traitorous bastards thrown out of office!!!

Are these assholes too stupid to remember Eric Cantor?

That was a cautionary tale that they should use as a lesson.

They seem to think they are beneath being voted out of office for being shitty public servants.
For some reason incumbents don't seem to get as many challengers as a person seeking office. I'm not sure why that is; but it's a terrible practice, and habit to fall into.

The need is for primary challengers. In 26 states Ds are effectively out of the picture and in about 10 more they are ineffectual and going out of business.

I hear ya! Here in Alabama all our guys voted correctly, so I'm merely a spectator in seeing the traitors dealt with. I can only hope our betrayed brethren handle these turncoats.

For some reason incumbents don't seem to get as many challengers as a person seeking office. I'm not sure why that is; but it's a terrible practice, and habit to fall into.

It's like 94% of incumbents get reelected.

That shit has to change.

After the Obamacare debacle many of them have to go indeed.

In particular, this cancerous failed fraud should be sent home to experience the obamacare (which the senate of course excluded themselves from):

3a19fc63-6e4a-414b-9cd0-4dd92f1e5828.png

I hear ya! Here in Alabama all our guys voted correctly, so I'm merely a spectator in seeing the traitors dealt with. I can only hope our betrayed brethren handle these turncoats.

There needs to be a list of the sorry bastards and it needs to be published repeatedly.

It's like 94% of incumbents get reelected.

That shit has to change.
I think part of that is the party's fear that negative campaigning against the incumbent might give the opposition an advantage, and jeopardize the parties hold on that particular seat.

If the incumbent is voting like a D he needs to get the boot. A D can be voted out after the message is sent.

In the Republican party both the leaders and the folllowers are beholden to each other.

The followers give lip service every election THREATENING to "throw da bums out", but when it comes to brass tax, they vote their A$$es right back in. The leaders in turn give lip service every election with red meat, but when it comes to brass tax, rarely, if ever, live up to their crazy far rightwing promises like building a wall and repealing Obamacare.

It's a love-hate relationship, but they can't let each other go because they love to get it up the butt from one-another.

Because big money will come into back them and have them feed the same shit they feed each election to their constituents and their constituents will believe them again. Happens on both sides each and every election cycle.

the republicans that lean too far right will be replaced with Dems ..

Better yet, in red states they should run as independents and then serve all citizens independently without political blackmail from the Right or Left.

Better yet, in red states they should run as independents and then serve all citizens independently without political blackmail from the Right or Left.

you cant get the far right out of the far right ... Trumps horseshit, and congress holding him back will have its toll on campaign strategies in 018

you cant get the far right out of the far right ... Trumps horseshit, and congress holding him back will have its toll on campaign strategies in 018
Ousting Heller would probably make Nev a lean D state. Flake could possibly do a Murkowski. Ariz gopers are a rightleaning lot, and McCain was at least giving lip service to the left of them, but if the Dems see they have no chance, they might prefer an independent Heller. I rather doubt that scenario though.

What I think might happen is that Trump rallies the dem base in races that look like toss up or lean dem. Trump will undoubtedly rally the alt-R base too, but in places like Ind, Mich, Missouri and Montana some gopers who'd never vote dem for federal office may not vote at all. We'll see.

Because the two parties have rigged the elections that's why. Its virtually impossible for a non party owned party controlled party selected candidate to win unless they are a billionaire, that's how rigged elections are.

Forum List

Back