Why do cons harp on liberals being snowflakes, but pretend Spicer and Trump aren't whiney little...

The parody on Spicer was priceless...absolutely priceless :lol:

It was probably the best one. Glad you can laugh at the liberal media getting bitch slapped

The right really does see the world through a different lense than the rest of the country. Only a Trumpster can see the Spicer parody as the media being "bitch slapped". :lol:

mccarthy-snl-1486340093.gif

Swish, the bitch slapping in real life is what they are attempting to satirize as something else. It's hilarious because the joke is on the liberals

They really do see things the rest of the world does not. :lol:

Regardless, the MEDIA--which is what we were talking about here--did not report it as such. Everyone in this country knew they were both attacks carried out by terrorists. Before this was clearly established, people raised other possible motivations, but the MEDIA certainly let us know that these attacks were done by terrorists.
Saying the media "hid" the fact is cwazy.

The media continually doesn't identify attacks as Muslim. Everyone, including you, is looking for the name of the attacker after any shooting to determine if it looks like a Muslim extremist attack or not because they don't say. They don't talk about Muslim extremism in reporting the attacks. And they do quote the FBI stats which repeatedly don't categorize Muslim attacks as Muslim attacks. The media is lying it's ass off
The media continually waits until it knows if it was a terrorist attack before it says so. So does law enforcement. That's called cautious reporting of the FACTS. Credibility. I realize not everyone likes that, but when the facts are known, they are reported.

The media never recognizes an attack as Muslim extremism. So seriously, when a Muslim kills 50 gays, you think it's a question whether it's extremism or not?
Kaz, I recall some of the coverage of the Orlando attack. I do remember people wondering if he targeted that particular club because it was a gay bar. I remember a couple of local pols saying it seemed to be an attack on gays. Are you saying the MEDIA didn't call it a terrorist attack? Google Orlando Terrorist Attack. This was hit #1.
Orlando shooting: 49 killed, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance - CNN.com
What am I missing?

We are discussing the media never calling it a MUSLIM terrorist attack. How do you not follow a simple conversation?
What did the "Shooter pledged ISIS allegiance" tell you? Did you really not get it?

It was probably the best one. Glad you can laugh at the liberal media getting bitch slapped

The right really does see the world through a different lense than the rest of the country. Only a Trumpster can see the Spicer parody as the media being "bitch slapped". :lol:

Swish, the bitch slapping in real life is what they are attempting to satirize as something else. It's hilarious because the joke is on the liberals

The jokes are on EVERYBODY...that's what you guys just don't get. You can only laugh when it's aimed at liberals.

They're skits are freaking funny, regardless of who it's aimed out.

Trumpbots have no sense of humor :dunno:

I didn't vote for Trump, so that's another fail for you.

So you laugh if a Democrat is just given a hate filled portrayal and someone calls it "satire?" Yeah, sure you do ...

It's amazing how months now after the election, your butt hurt just keeps burning brighter. We won't need street lamps much longer with the blazing liberal butt hurt across America

I laughed at their democrat portrayals - the did some good ones on Clinton and Obama too.

Exactly, those weren't hate filled ridiculous caricatures, there was reality in them. With W they had a mixture, some were based on reality and funny, others were just Bush butt hurt and not funny. With Trump it's almost all the latter. The only message liberals are sending is you love the ridiculous crap you make up about Trump

There is reality in the Trump and Spicer caricatures - that's what makes them so funny, they pick up on real character quirks and magnify them.

Yeah, that's all they do. The problem is you believe your own crap. It's based on Democrat lies, not what they actually do. I think Trump is a pig and I didn't vote for him. Why do they all look like your amped up political campaign crap instead of comedic satire?

You all just can't laugh at yourselves can you? Did you find the Clinton spoofs funny? I did :)

So you laugh if a Democrat is just given a hate filled portrayal and someone calls it "satire?" Yeah, sure you do ...

It's amazing how months now after the election, your butt hurt just keeps burning brighter. We won't need street lamps much longer with the blazing liberal butt hurt across America

I laughed at their democrat portrayals - the did some good ones on Clinton and Obama too.

Exactly, those weren't hate filled ridiculous caricatures, there was reality in them. With W they had a mixture, some were based on reality and funny, others were just Bush butt hurt and not funny. With Trump it's almost all the latter. The only message liberals are sending is you love the ridiculous crap you make up about Trump

There is reality in the Trump and Spicer caricatures - that's what makes them so funny, they pick up on real character quirks and magnify them.

Yeah, that's all they do. The problem is you believe your own crap. It's based on Democrat lies, not what they actually do. I think Trump is a pig and I didn't vote for him. Why do they all look like your amped up political campaign crap instead of comedic satire?

You all just can't laugh at yourselves can you? Did you find the Clinton spoofs funny? I did :)
You are transparently disingenuous on so many levels Coyote. Never try to sell anything.

The media continually doesn't identify attacks as Muslim. Everyone, including you, is looking for the name of the attacker after any shooting to determine if it looks like a Muslim extremist attack or not because they don't say. They don't talk about Muslim extremism in reporting the attacks. And they do quote the FBI stats which repeatedly don't categorize Muslim attacks as Muslim attacks. The media is lying it's ass off
The media continually waits until it knows if it was a terrorist attack before it says so. So does law enforcement. That's called cautious reporting of the FACTS. Credibility. I realize not everyone likes that, but when the facts are known, they are reported.

The media never recognizes an attack as Muslim extremism. So seriously, when a Muslim kills 50 gays, you think it's a question whether it's extremism or not?
Kaz, I recall some of the coverage of the Orlando attack. I do remember people wondering if he targeted that particular club because it was a gay bar. I remember a couple of local pols saying it seemed to be an attack on gays. Are you saying the MEDIA didn't call it a terrorist attack? Google Orlando Terrorist Attack. This was hit #1.
Orlando shooting: 49 killed, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance - CNN.com
What am I missing?

We are discussing the media never calling it a MUSLIM terrorist attack. How do you not follow a simple conversation?
What did the "Shooter pledged ISIS allegiance" tell you? Did you really not get it?

It told me they were trying to evade using the word "Muslim?"

What did it tell you when the Obama administration changed the 911 tape from saying "Allah" to saying "God" and it didn't bother the media a whiff?

The jokes are on EVERYBODY...that's what you guys just don't get. You can only laugh when it's aimed at liberals.

No shit, that isn't the discussion. The discussion is that the ones on Democrats are light hearted and the ones on Republicans are cutting and vicious. Show one that makes a Democrat look like the one you clipped

I'm not a Trump supporter, shit for brains. How stupid are you? I think Trump is a pig, I have no problem making fun of him. It's not funny to me though when SNL writes skits that are based on Democrat accusations and have no basis in actual reality. Trump never said Mexicans are murderers and rapists, he hasn't said anything racist. He's said personal mysogenistic things, but never an anti-woman policy. You idiots just make shit up then satire your own made up shit. Talking to you is a waste of time, your head is a vacuous wasteland

You are transparently disingenuous on so many levels Coyote. Never try to sell anything.

Democrats are totally incapable of humor in politics right now. Everything they do just blasts their incredible and growing butt hurt over losing the election

Democrats are totally incapable of humor in politics right now. Everything they do just blasts their incredible and growing butt hurt over losing the election

I'm laughing :)

I'm laughing at you too

No shit, that isn't the discussion. The discussion is that the ones on Democrats are light hearted and the ones on Republicans are cutting and vicious. Show one that makes a Democrat look like the one you clipped

No...the discussin is that you don't PERCEIVE the ones on Republicans as light hearted and yet you PERCEIVE the ones on Democrats as "light hearted".

It all depends on your perception. I see them all as light hearted.

I'm laughing at you too

Cool. I'm glad something makes you laugh :) I was beginning to think you rightwingers completely lacked a sense of humor.

No...the discussin is that you don't PERCEIVE the ones on Republicans as light hearted and yet you PERCEIVE the ones on Democrats as "light hearted".

It all depends on your perception. I see them all as light hearted.

That's because you're an angry, butt hurt Democrat. Now repeat after me. President Trump. Get over it. I did. Then it was easy for me, I had an inkling Gary Johnson wasn't winning

I'm laughing at you too

Cool. I'm glad something makes you laugh :) I was beginning to think you rightwingers completely lacked a sense of humor.

Why do you find the idea of being a libertarian so disturbing that you can't say the word?

Forum List

Back