Why do cons harp on liberals being snowflakes, but pretend Spicer and Trump aren't whiney little...

Why isn't this thread moved to the flame zone or badlands like my posts are when I ask rhetorical questions about the utter absurdity of liberals?

Like this thread?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hmmmm, coyote?

Hmmmm, doctor?
You gotta report it, Einstein. I was surprised all these flame-only pos
Are you freaking kidding? Barry Hussein couldn't get through a freaking week without complaining about Fox News, Hannitty and Rush Limbaugh The Obama administration even tried to shut down talk radio with the ironic named "fairness doctrine" which would have forced right wing radio shows to spout left wing propaganda. The issue was so outrageous that Hussein dropped it.
I recall some of Obama's quips. And I recall when he first got rolling, he was horrified about the stuff being said about him and he made a fool of himself. However, NOTHING President Obama said about Fox or conservative talk radio EVER came close to the smear campaign and open warfare that President Trump has launched against the media. So don't even try comparing the two. They aren't remotely close to the same.
I never report a thing. I am not a whiny butt hurt rat.

You?
Nope. Well, only that time you....
But that's why some outrageous threads don't get moved. Mods don't see 'em. So if you don't feel like reporting it, don't complain.

The incompetent liar in chief is no longer in office.
Just today, trump tells us that there are terrorist attacks and the media won't report them. This man is insane
Just an alternative fact, my friend.

San Bernardino according to Obama was workplace violence and Orlando was an anti-gay hate crime. Girl say what? Pay more attention
Regardless, the MEDIA--which is what we were talking about here--did not report it as such. Everyone in this country knew they were both attacks carried out by terrorists. Before this was clearly established, people raised other possible motivations, but the MEDIA certainly let us know that these attacks were done by terrorists.
Saying the media "hid" the fact is cwazy.

The media continually doesn't identify attacks as Muslim. Everyone, including you, is looking for the name of the attacker after any shooting to determine if it looks like a Muslim extremist attack or not because they don't say. They don't talk about Muslim extremism in reporting the attacks. And they do quote the FBI stats which repeatedly don't categorize Muslim attacks as Muslim attacks. The media is lying it's ass off
The media continually waits until it knows if it was a terrorist attack before it says so. So does law enforcement. That's called cautious reporting of the FACTS. Credibility. I realize not everyone likes that, but when the facts are known, they are reported.

The incompetent liar in chief is no longer in office.
Just today, trump tells us that there are terrorist attacks and the media won't report them. This man is insane

San Bernardino according to Obama was workplace violence and Orlando was an anti-gay hate crime. Girl say what? Pay more attention
Regardless, the MEDIA--which is what we were talking about here--did not report it as such. Everyone in this country knew they were both attacks carried out by terrorists. Before this was clearly established, people raised other possible motivations, but the MEDIA certainly let us know that these attacks were done by terrorists.

The media continually doesn't identify attacks as Muslim. Everyone, including you, is looking for the name of the attacker after any shooting to determine if it looks like a Muslim extremist attack or not because they don't say. They don't talk about Muslim extremism in reporting the attacks. And they do quote the FBI stats which repeatedly don't categorize Muslim attacks as Muslim attacks. The media is lying it's ass off
As I posted earlier, out of 78 Trump lies about media failing to report, 57 of those were actually reported, and were reported correctly. I posted facts you post your hate filled, and totally wrong opinion

The mainstream media always has and always will suck Obamas dick
They knew that Obama didn't lie to them almost every day, as Trump has

Well, if by that you mean they blindly believed every word he said no matter how obviously it was contradicted by all empirical evidence, then sure, they did

Well, if by that you mean they blindly believed every word he said no matter how obviously it was contradicted by all empirical evidence, then sure, they did
How about furnishing some examples of what you are referring to. Surely you must have some

The media continually waits until it knows if it was a terrorist attack before it says so. So does law enforcement. That's called cautious reporting of the FACTS. Credibility. I realize not everyone likes that, but when the facts are known, they are reported.

The media never recognizes an attack as Muslim extremism. So seriously, when a Muslim kills 50 gays, you think it's a question whether it's extremism or not?

The media never recognizes an attack as Muslim extremism. So seriously, when a Muslim kills 50 gays, you think it's a question whether it's extremism or not?
How the heck do you know just what the media does or doesn't do.

How about furnishing some examples of what you are referring to. Surely you must have some

Sure! I'm only giving you one at a time because liberals aren't smart enough to discuss two things at the same time

- Obama didn't know about Fast and Furious even though he used Executive Privilege. To use Executive Privilege, he legally had to personally know. When did the media ever report or question that direct contradiction?

Sure! I'm only giving you one at a time because liberals aren't smart enough to discuss two things at the same time

- Obama didn't know about Fast and Furious even though he used Executive Privilege. To use Executive Privilege, he legally had to personally know. When did the media ever report or question that direct contradiction?
You bring up a situation from 6 years ago, but refuse to count the number of trump lies just since his inauguration

How the heck do you know just what the media does or doesn't do.

Um ... it's the MEDIA? Do you know what that means?

You bring up a situation from 6 years ago, but refuse to count the number of trump lies just since his inauguration

kaz 1, brummelben 0

- The media did not ask Hillary why she was continuing to claim publicly that Benghazi was a spontaneous attack based on a video while her private e-mails showed she was telling people she knows that it was a planned, coordinated attack

kaz 1, brummelben 0

- The media did not ask Hillary why she was continuing to claim publicly that Benghazi was a spontaneous attack based on a video while her private e-mails showed she was telling people she knows that it was a planned, coordinated attack
Do you care about people who died or just a preliminary assessment in the early hours after the attack

Kaz, I recall some of the coverage of the Orlando attack. I do remember people wondering if he targeted that particular club because it was a gay bar. I remember a couple of local pols saying it seemed to be an attack on gays. Are you saying the MEDIA didn't call it a terrorist attack? Google Orlando Terrorist Attack. This was hit #1.
Orlando shooting: 49 killed, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance - CNN.com
What am I missing?

kaz 1, brummelben 0

Do you care about people who died or just a preliminary assessment in the early hours after the attack

We are talking about days and weeks after the attack was over. No lies were at stake. She continued to say it was spontaneous after she knew it wasn't and the media asked not a question either of her or Obama who was telling the same lie, a lie the media knew was a lie. Another deflection

kaz 2, brummelben 0

- OK, here's one. Why has the media never questioned Obama why he signed a deal with Iran when everyone told him they would never honor a deal and they continued to not honor it. And why didn't they ever asked him what he was going to do about it?

- Why did the media never ask Obama why we are fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria?

- Why did the media never ask Obama why he was saying how dangerous Russia is now while he claimed Romney was dangerous for calling Russia dangerous?

- Why did the media never question Obama for campaigning in 2008 against W's middle east policy while then he turned around and continued and even extended W's policy?

- Why did the media never ask Obama why we are going back into Iraq when he's the one who said we could leave?

- When Obama keeps claiming how well the economy is doing, why does the media never ask how he arrives at that considering we had the worst recovery from a recession since WWII?

- When Obama keeps claiming job growth, why does the media never ask him how we're growing jobs when labor participation keeps going down?

- Why does the media never ask him why he said we could "keep our insurance" if we liked it?

Anything?

Kaz, I recall some of the coverage of the Orlando attack. I do remember people wondering if he targeted that particular club because it was a gay bar. I remember a couple of local pols saying it seemed to be an attack on gays. Are you saying the MEDIA didn't call it a terrorist attack? Google Orlando Terrorist Attack. This was hit #1.
Orlando shooting: 49 killed, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance - CNN.com
What am I missing?

We are discussing the media never calling it a MUSLIM terrorist attack. How do you not follow a simple conversation?

...bitches when it comes to SNL parodies?

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are.

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it.

Sean Spicer reacts to Melissa McCarthy’s stinging ‘SNL’ impression

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news".

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban

Sounds like Spicer took it in humor, like others have before him. People whine about SNL but honestly - the Trump administration has offered them a treasure trove of satire. When there is that much material, don't blame them for the parodies. The more Trump fumes about it - the more he provides. He should just take it in good humor like the others.

Saturday night live is only critical of people they disagree with… fact

kaz 1, brummelben 0

LOL, she wrote Chelsea and told her it was a terrorist attack :)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Saturday night live is only critical of people they disagree with… fact

I think they've parodied every president since they started, and a number of presidential candidates. I loved it when Sarah Palin joined them (she too thought it was funny).

Forum List

Back