Why do cons harp on liberals being snowflakes, but pretend Spicer and Trump aren't whiney little...

Just today, trump tells us that there are terrorist attacks and the media won't report them. This man is insane
He's right. There are attacks almost everyday, read the forum here. How many does msm cover? Only a few big ones.
If these attacks are not covered by the media, just how do you know about them?
Well, dumbfuck. The thing you're using to post here should be a clue.
The vast majority of these 'supposed" attacks have been covered by the media. It was another garbage comment by Trump and you still believe everything he says

He's not even that. He's a left leaning moderate who was the only viable alternative to the infinitely worse Hillary.
You should be very proud of Trump he lies every day, and has no idea in the least what he is doing. You do recall that disaster of a military strike he authorized?
The incompetent liar in chief is no longer in office.
How long will it take you to realize that Trump lies to you every single day?
He's now a politician. That's what they do. Perhaps you've forgotten Hillary's well earned reputation for dissembling?
So you don't care about Trump lies, but had no problem repeating the "lies" of Clinton and Obama
I'm sure you can find where I did that. I find it precious that you expect politicians to tell you the truth. Or is it only politicians you oppose that you hold to the truth standard?

Just today, trump tells us that there are terrorist attacks and the media won't report them. This man is insane
He's right. There are attacks almost everyday, read the forum here. How many does msm cover? Only a few big ones.
The vast majority of these 'supposed" attacks have been covered by the media. It was another garbage comment by Trump and you still believe everything he says
Liar. Only the big ones get coverage. We have to go beyond the msm to find out. I watchEuronews, DW, Al Jazeera and RT and they do a better job. Hardly any European terrorism is covered in US news.

You should be very proud of Trump he lies every day, and has no idea in the least what he is doing. You do recall that disaster of a military strike he authorized?
He's now a politician. That's what they do. Perhaps you've forgotten Hillary's well earned reputation for dissembling?
So you don't care about Trump lies, but had no problem repeating the "lies" of Clinton and Obama
I'm sure you can find where I did that. I find it precious that you expect politicians to tell you the truth.
There is no one who has lied to the American people more than Trump. he has no idea what he is doing and won't listen to any advice

I'm sure you can find where I did that. I find it precious that you expect politicians to tell you the truth.
There is no one who has lied to the American people more than Trump. he has no idea what he is doing and won't listen to any advice
Well, you have the talking points right.

Liar. Only the big ones get coverage. We have to go beyond the msm to find out. I watchEuronews, DW, Al Jazeera and RT and they do a better job. Hardly any European terrorism is covered in US news.
the White House provided a list of 78 attacks from September 2014 to December 2016 that officials claimed got short shrift from the news media.

A perusal of the archives revealed that NBC News covered 57 of the attacks on the list, which resulted in the deaths if 745 people — including the Paris terrorist attacks in November 2015, which killed 130 people, left more than 400 others wounded and resulted in hundreds of stories.

By contrast, the 21 attacks NBC News did not cover were smaller incidents in places like Egypt, Bosnia or Bangladesh, resulting in the deaths of just eight people, total. In a number of these incidents the suspects were described only as "unidentified" or "unidentified ISIL" operatives.

Also on the White House list was another terrorist attack that was covered widely by both the U.S. and foreign media — the December 2015 mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, which killed 14 people.

...bitches when it comes to SNL parodies?

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are.

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it.

Sean Spicer reacts to Melissa McCarthy’s stinging ‘SNL’ impression

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news".

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban

Whack job Kellyanne was a bit pissy recently crying about how the left is trying to delegitimize Trump...
I guess she conveniently forgets her boss Trump did that to Obama for years with his birther movement.

Because liberals are acting like fragile little snowflakes, melting at the slightest heat while conservatives are not. In case you missed it, Trump isn't conservative, so there's that as well.

No. Trump isn't conservative. He's what ever you want to call the craziness that conservatives have become
He's not even that. He's a left leaning moderate who was the only viable alternative to the infinitely worse Hillary.
Just an alternative fact, my friend.

No. Trump isn't conservative. He's what ever you want to call the craziness that conservatives have become

San Bernardino according to Obama was workplace violence and Orlando was an anti-gay hate crime. Girl say what? Pay more attention

Why isn't this thread moved to the flame zone or badlands like my posts are when I ask rhetorical questions about the utter absurdity of liberals?

Like this thread?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hmmmm, coyote?

Hmmmm, doctor?
You gotta report it, Einstein. I was surprised all these flame-only pos
Are you freaking kidding? Barry Hussein couldn't get through a freaking week without complaining about Fox News, Hannitty and Rush Limbaugh The Obama administration even tried to shut down talk radio with the ironic named "fairness doctrine" which would have forced right wing radio shows to spout left wing propaganda. The issue was so outrageous that Hussein dropped it.
I recall some of Obama's quips. And I recall when he first got rolling, he was horrified about the stuff being said about him and he made a fool of himself. However, NOTHING President Obama said about Fox or conservative talk radio EVER came close to the smear campaign and open warfare that President Trump has launched against the media. So don't even try comparing the two. They aren't remotely close to the same.

the White House provided a list of 78 attacks from September 2014 to December 2016 that officials claimed got short shrift from the news media.

A perusal of the archives revealed that NBC News covered 57 of the attacks on the list, which resulted in the deaths if 745 people — including the Paris terrorist attacks in November 2015, which killed 130 people, left more than 400 others wounded and resulted in hundreds of stories.

By contrast, the 21 attacks NBC News did not cover were smaller incidents in places like Egypt, Bosnia or Bangladesh, resulting in the deaths of just eight people, total. In a number of these incidents the suspects were described only as "unidentified" or "unidentified ISIL" operatives.

Also on the White House list was another terrorist attack that was covered widely by both the U.S. and foreign media — the December 2015 mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, which killed 14 people.
Yes, that's what I said, they carried the big ones. The daily killings add up and is an ongoing threat. That's the purpose of the temporary ban.

San Bernardino according to Obama was workplace violence and Orlando was an anti-gay hate crime. Girl say what? Pay more attention
Regardless, the MEDIA--which is what we were talking about here--did not report it as such. Everyone in this country knew they were both attacks carried out by terrorists. Before this was clearly established, people raised other possible motivations, but the MEDIA certainly let us know that these attacks were done by terrorists.
Saying the media "hid" the fact is cwazy.

...bitches when it comes to SNL parodies?

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are.

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it.

Sean Spicer reacts to Melissa McCarthy’s stinging ‘SNL’ impression

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news".

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban
Saturday night live only attack those they disagree with… Progressives have always been that way.

Why isn't this thread moved to the flame zone or badlands like my posts are when I ask rhetorical questions about the utter absurdity of liberals?

Like this thread?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hmmmm, coyote?

Hmmmm, doctor?
You gotta report it, Einstein. I was surprised all these flame-only pos
Are you freaking kidding? Barry Hussein couldn't get through a freaking week without complaining about Fox News, Hannitty and Rush Limbaugh The Obama administration even tried to shut down talk radio with the ironic named "fairness doctrine" which would have forced right wing radio shows to spout left wing propaganda. The issue was so outrageous that Hussein dropped it.
I recall some of Obama's quips. And I recall when he first got rolling, he was horrified about the stuff being said about him and he made a fool of himself. However, NOTHING President Obama said about Fox or conservative talk radio EVER came close to the smear campaign and open warfare that President Trump has launched against the media. So don't even try comparing the two. They aren't remotely close to the same.
I never report a thing. I am not a whiny butt hurt rat.

You?

I think the point is that we can't always just hope a Mod stumbles upon it. OL is actually a very reasonable poster, unlike about 98% of the rest of them.

Regardless, the MEDIA--which is what we were talking about here--did not report it as such. Everyone in this country knew they were both attacks carried out by terrorists. Before this was clearly established, people raised other possible motivations, but the MEDIA certainly let us know that these attacks were done by terrorists.
The mainstream media always has and always will suck Obamas dick

The mainstream media always has and always will suck Obamas dick
They knew that Obama didn't lie to them almost every day, as Trump has

Yes, that's what I said, they carried the big ones. The daily killings add up and is an ongoing threat. That's the purpose of the temporary ban.
Trump didn't say that, he listed 78 events which again he lied about

The media continually doesn't identify attacks as Muslim. Everyone, including you, is looking for the name of the attacker after any shooting to determine if it looks like a Muslim extremist attack or not because they don't say. They don't talk about Muslim extremism in reporting the attacks. And they do quote the FBI stats which repeatedly don't categorize Muslim attacks as Muslim attacks. The media is lying it's ass off

Forum List

Back