Why do cons harp on liberals being snowflakes, but pretend Spicer and Trump aren't whiney little...

Obama was pretty boring in comparison. Less to work with there.

...bitches when it comes to SNL parodies? Oh look, it's hypocrisy.

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" You give yourself too much credit. I suspect you "won" a lot of trophies as a kid. Things like most likely to improve.

Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You made it up. What does that say for you? It's hypocrisy again too. Irony.

You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are. You were beat up often as a kid? By chance are you the youngest sibling and only male? Only child?

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it. Count your blessings there's a "firewall" between us. I'd clean your clock and attempt to knock some sense into you. Change your avatar, you're all snowflake.

Sean Spicer reacts to Melissa McCarthy’s stinging ‘SNL’ impression: Neat.

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news". Hillary won, the polls proved it.

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban. Count me in as approving his travel ban. Any luck you're not a US citizen?

SNL is hysterical. Some folks just take themselves way to seriously...like Trump and his Trumpbots.

Here's some they did on Clinton:

Funny stuff :D

...bitches when it comes to SNL parodies?

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are.

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it.

Sean Spicer reacts to Melissa McCarthy’s stinging ‘SNL’ impression

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news".

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban

Sounds like Spicer took it in humor, like others have before him. People whine about SNL but honestly - the Trump administration has offered them a treasure trove of satire. When there is that much material, don't blame them for the parodies. The more Trump fumes about it - the more he provides. He should just take it in good humor like the others.

Leftists love to laugh at your own sanctimonious caricatures, it's stupid. The skits are just your lies. SNL has really gone downhill, it's just a partisan attack now, they aren't satirizing anything but leftis's own strawman

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are.

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it.

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news".

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban

Sounds like Spicer took it in humor, like others have before him. People whine about SNL but honestly - the Trump administration has offered them a treasure trove of satire. When there is that much material, don't blame them for the parodies. The more Trump fumes about it - the more he provides. He should just take it in good humor like the others.

Leftists love to laugh at your own sanctimonious caricatures, it's stupid. The skits are just your lies. SNL has really gone downhill, it's just a partisan attack now, they aren't satirizing anything but leftis's own strawman

Trumpbots have no sense of humor :dunno:

SNL is hysterical. Some folks just take themselves way to seriously...like Trump and his Trumpbots.

Here's some they did on Clinton:

Funny stuff :D

And their ratings have been going up and up, especially since the election.

I didn't vote for Trump, so that's another fail for you.

So you laugh if a Democrat is just given a hate filled portrayal and someone calls it "satire?" Yeah, sure you do ...

It's amazing how months now after the election, your butt hurt just keeps burning brighter. We won't need street lamps much longer with the blazing liberal butt hurt across America

The parody on Spicer was priceless...absolutely priceless :lol:

So you laugh if a Democrat is just given a hate filled portrayal and someone calls it "satire?" Yeah, sure you do ...

It's amazing how months now after the election, your butt hurt just keeps burning brighter. We won't need street lamps much longer with the blazing liberal butt hurt across America

I laughed at their democrat portrayals - the did some good ones on Clinton and Obama too.

I laughed at their democrat portrayals - the did some good ones on Clinton and Obama too.

Exactly, those weren't hate filled ridiculous caricatures, there was reality in them. With W they had a mixture, some were based on reality and funny, others were just Bush butt hurt and not funny. With Trump it's almost all the latter. The only message liberals are sending is you love the ridiculous crap you make up about Trump

Obama was pretty boring in comparison. Less to work with there.
That Obama was boring is a given. He was even more boring than Coolidge but far less successful.

That there was no material was at least lack of humor and at most SNL ass kissing.

It was probably the best one. Glad you can laugh at the liberal media getting bitch slapped

The right really does see the world through a different lense than the rest of the country. Only a Trumpster can see the Spicer parody as the media being "bitch slapped". :lol:

Exactly, those weren't hate filled ridiculous caricatures, there was reality in them. With W they had a mixture, some were based on reality and funny, others were just Bush butt hurt and not funny. With Trump it's almost all the latter. The only message liberals are sending is you love the ridiculous crap you make up about Trump

There is reality in the Trump and Spicer caricatures - that's what makes them so funny, they pick up on real character quirks and magnify them.

It was probably the best one. Glad you can laugh at the liberal media getting bitch slapped

The right really does see the world through a different lense than the rest of the country. Only a Trumpster can see the Spicer parody as the media being "bitch slapped". :lol:

mccarthy-snl-1486340093.gif

There is reality in the Trump and Spicer caricatures - that's what makes them so funny, they pick up on real character quirks and magnify them.

Yeah, that's all they do. The problem is you believe your own crap. It's based on Democrat lies, not what they actually do. I think Trump is a pig and I didn't vote for him. Why do they all look like your amped up political campaign crap instead of comedic satire?

mccarthy-snl-1486340093.gif

Swish, the bitch slapping in real life is what they are attempting to satirize as something else. It's hilarious because the joke is on the liberals

Forum List

Back