why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

Them only thing I Care about none of my wives or girlfriend aborted my kids, God and me are good on that subject :)

Hitler was good with his god on the Holocaust so you are in good company.
This is not about woman and children being killed in broad daylight dumb fuck. This is about a woman and her reproduction System get the fuck out of her life and let her and her quack decide control freak , mother fucker

You stupid dumb fuck , she will still do it legal or not, and least this way she won't die in some back alley

They are not children

Women should have the right to control their bodies and plan their families

Yes they are children. You were one once and if your mother had aborted you would be just as dead now as if you had been murdered later.

When you Libtards say an unborn child is not a child then you are attempting to dehumanize the victims you are killing in order to have some moral justification and that is despicable. it is like the Nazis saying that the people they sent to the gas chamber were subhuman so therefore is was OK to kill them.

When a woman gets pregnant there is not one human bodies but two. Two distinct human beings Each with their own separate DNA, brains, toes, fingers eyes etc, the whole enchilada. Just because the woman is serving as a host to feed the child as it develops does not give her the right to kill the child. It is not like we are talking about her removing a part of her body that will only affect herself. Abortion kills another human being and that is not right.

The time for a woman to "make a choice" is when she spreads out her legs. With birth control consisting of either the word "no" or a ten cent condom there is no reason for a woman to get knocked up if she doesn't want to. If she does then she (and the guy who screwed her) needs to accept responsibility for the life they created. Killing a child for convenience should not be a birth control option. Only a despicable immoral society would allow it.

Unfortunately, life is not so simple

She is already pregnant......Women have a choice to make. A single woman will have to decide if she can support a child, what impact it will have on her ability to keep her job. How will she work and care for a child? What support system does she have?

Married women will have to decide whether the family can support another child.

You use the term "convenience" and it is a good word. A new child will impact both the woman and the family unit. As a society, the more we do to make that child less of an inconvenience on the family unit the more likely the woman will keep it. That includes low cost child care, job protection, liberal time off to take care of her child

No your The one playing God you want to control females, not me no wonder why women vote for democrats because of dumb fucks like you, control freaks and I don't blame them

Them only thing I Care about none of my wives or girlfriend aborted my kids, God and me are good on that subject :)

Hitler was good with his god on the Holocaust so you are in good company.
This is not about woman and children being killed in broad daylight dumb fuck. This is about a woman and her reproduction System get the fuck out of her life and let her and her quack decide control freak , mother fucker
Well, actually, putting aside rape, it is about a woman who used her reproductive system and deciding she didn't want to after the fact. Sort of like buyers remorse.
Like I said earlier....you need to understand the other position. You don't need to agree with it. You need to understand it.
There would be a lot less hate.

No your The one playing God you want to control females, not me no wonder why women vote for democrats because of dumb fucks like you, control freaks and I don't blame them
No. They do not want to control females. Putting aside rape, females get pregnant due to decisions they personally make.
Not to minimize the passion of the debate...and the importance of the debate..

If someone bought a BMW....and 6 months later they realized it was a waste of their money, would you consider them silly if they tried to give it back for a full refund because they made a mistake?

The child is just as dead when it is ripped out of its mother's womb and thrown into the dumpster as if the mother had thrown it off a bridge, you dumb fuck.

A woman does not have the moral right to kill another person for the sake of convenience. She is the one that is trying to be a control freak by killing her child, you stupid mutherfvcker. It is not her body that she is controlling. It is putting another human being to death and that is wrong.

It is better to chose life over convenience and if you don't understand that then you are no better than the Nazis with their program of mass killings.

The issue is not about making it illegal again. Like the left thinks it is.
The Courts have ruled it Constitutional.
It's about making it a more informed decision for young woman, making them understand it is a little life and not just a lump of cells and keeping abortion more of a rare instance rather than aborting for just connivance.
Also to not use tax dollars to pay for it.

The child is just as dead when it is ripped out of its mother's womb and thrown into the dumpster as if the mother had thrown it off a bridge, you dumb fuck.

A woman does not have the moral right to kill another person for the sake of convenience. She is the one that is trying to be a control freak by killing her child, you stupid mutherfvcker. It is not her body that she is controlling. It is putting another human being to death and that is wrong.

It is better to chose life over convenience and if you don't understand that then you are no better than the Nazis with their program of mass killings.
You need to understand that those that support abortion do not consider a first trimester fetus a human being. I do not agree with it....but I understand why they think that.

Your just mad because I am against abortion when my four kids were in the womb but don't give a damn if it is someone else kids, I don't it's between them and there God, if they want to deal with it the rest of there lives there choice not mine

The issue is not about making it illegal again. Like the left thinks it is.
The Courts have ruled it Constitutional.
It's about making it a more informed decision for young woman, making them understand it is a little life and not just a lump of cells and keeping abortion more of a rare instance rather than aborting for just connivance.
Also to not use tax dollars to pay for it.
Yes. Exactly.
And I agree about tax dollars not paying for it. I see an abortion as killing a fetus...a baby...but not for religious reasons...but for biological reasons that I believe....so tax dollars paying for them is not affecting me religiously.
But for those against it religiously? Is it fair that their money is paying for something they are against religiously? No way.

Your just mad because I am against abortion when my four kids were in the womb but don't give a damn if it is someone else kids, I don't it's between them and there God, if they want to deal with it the rest of there lives there choice not mine
Are you completely ignoring the fact that those that are religiously against abortion, have an issue with their country allowing for it? They have a right to fight against it for this is their country to.
Stop with the spin. It is not about control.

You need to understand that those that support abortion do not consider a first trimester fetus a human being. I do not agree with it....but I understand why they think that.

Do you realize that you can hear the heartbeat of a fetus when the woman is two months pregnant?
If you can hear a heartbeat that is a human being and not just a lump of cells like the left are telling women.

Are these the same liberals who say conservatives reject science when it comes to man made climate change?

[

Well, actually, putting aside rape, it is about a woman who used her reproductive system and deciding she didn't want to after the fact. Sort of like buyers remorse.
Like I said earlier....you need to understand the other position. You don't need to agree with it. You need to understand it.
There would be a lot less hate.

I do understand the "other position". My wife and I participated for three years in a mission to council women that were considering abortion. I have heard it all. There are some valid medical reasons for abortion but for the sake of convenience doesn't meet the threshold of justification to kill another human being.

Once the child is conceived it is just not about a woman using her reproductive system and then being able to undo the act through murder. Another human life is in the equation and that is a game changer. The time for a woman (and the father) to think about birth control is before she gets pregnant.

If being against the killing of a million American children each year for the sake of convenience is considered "hate" by Liberals then I can live with that.

Last edited:
You stupid dumb fuck , she will still do it legal or not, and least this way she won't die in some back alley
If she decides to do it illegally, how is it anyone's fault if she were to suffer for it?

Should we make bank robbery legal so we don't have to worry about the bank robbers dying from a gun shot wound fired by the security guard?

You really need to stop with the spin. Have tolerance for those that see abortion as murder. There is biological/anatomical reasons for people to see it that way.

They are not children

Women should have the right to control their bodies and plan their families

Yes they are children. You were one once and if your mother had aborted you would be just as dead now as if you had been murdered later.

When you Libtards say an unborn child is not a child then you are attempting to dehumanize the victims you are killing in order to have some moral justification and that is despicable. it is like the Nazis saying that the people they sent to the gas chamber were subhuman so therefore is was OK to kill them.

When a woman gets pregnant there is not one human bodies but two. Two distinct human beings Each with their own separate DNA, brains, toes, fingers eyes etc, the whole enchilada. Just because the woman is serving as a host to feed the child as it develops does not give her the right to kill the child. It is not like we are talking about her removing a part of her body that will only affect herself. Abortion kills another human being and that is not right.

The time for a woman to "make a choice" is when she spreads out her legs. With birth control consisting of either the word "no" or a ten cent condom there is no reason for a woman to get knocked up if she doesn't want to. If she does then she (and the guy who screwed her) needs to accept responsibility for the life they created. Killing a child for convenience should not be a birth control option. Only a despicable immoral society would allow it.

Unfortunately, life is not so simple

She is already pregnant......Women have a choice to make. A single woman will have to decide if she can support a child, what impact it will have on her ability to keep her job. How will she work and care for a child? What support system does she have?

Married women will have to decide whether the family can support another child.

You use the term "convenience" and it is a good word. A new child will impact both the woman and the family unit. As a society, the more we do to make that child less of an inconvenience on the family unit the more likely the woman will keep it. That includes low cost child care, job protection, liberal time off to take care of her child
Those are considerations any THINKING woman(or man) should have before having unprotected sex.

The way for the woman not to die in the back alley is to show moral and personal responsibility and not get pregnant in the first place. If she does get pregnant then she (and the father) needs to take responsibility and either put the child up for adoption or take care of the life they created. Murder should not be an option. Not in a decent society that values the life of the innocent.

You confused Libtards always have difficulty understanding the concept of personal responsibility.

Are these the same liberals who say conservatives reject science when it comes to man made climate change?
It is not a liberal conservative thing. Activists and politicians made it that way.
It is simple...

There are biological reasons why some see it as murder and the same biological reasons can be used to say it is not murder...

It has nothing to do with controlling a woman's reproductive system.

It has to do with the fact that some prefer we not have laws that allow for murder (as they see it) and others do not see it as murder and therefore the law should allow for it.

Forum List

Back