why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

This is not about woman and children being killed in broad daylight dumb fuck. This is about a woman and her reproduction System get the fuck out of her life and let her and her quack decide control freak , mother fucker

The child is just as dead when it is ripped out of its mother's womb and thrown into the dumpster as if the mother had thrown it off a bridge, you dumb fuck.

A woman does not have the moral right to kill another person for the sake of convenience. She is the one that is trying to be a control freak by killing her child, you stupid mutherfvcker. It is not her body that she is controlling. It is putting another human being to death and that is wrong.

It is better to chose life over convenience and if you don't understand that then you are no better than the Nazis with their program of mass killings.
You need to understand that those that support abortion do not consider a first trimester fetus a human being. I do not agree with it....but I understand why they think that.

Do you realize that you can hear the heartbeat of a fetus when the woman is two months pregnant?
If you can hear a heartbeat that is a human being and not just a lump of cells like the left are telling women.
But at the same time, whereas you can hear a heartbeat, most of the vital organs are not developed. So whereas I agree with your thinking, I understand why others do not see it as a human being.
so a person with missing limbs is not human? Holy crap what a step to make there.

[

Well, actually, putting aside rape, it is about a woman who used her reproductive system and deciding she didn't want to after the fact. Sort of like buyers remorse.
Like I said earlier....you need to understand the other position. You don't need to agree with it. You need to understand it.
There would be a lot less hate.

I do understand the "other position". My wife participated for three years in a mission to council women that were considering abortion. I have heard it all. There are some valid medical reasons for abortion but for the sake of convenience doesn't meet the threshold of justification to kill another human being.

Once the child is conceived it is just not about a woman using her reproductive system and then being able to undo the act through murder. Another human life is in the equation and that is a game changer. The time for a woman (and the father) to think about birth control is before she gets pregnant.

If being against the killing of a million American children each year for the sake of convenience is considered "hate" by you Liberals then I can live with that.
That is becusae YOU see it as murder....as I do.

But you need to understand the other side. They do not see it as murder. They do not see the fetus as a human being. You and I disagree with them....but that does not mean they are to be considered wrong in their thinking.

And if it is not murder (in their minds), then why cant the law allow for it for convenience purposes?

Again, I agree with you. I see it as the killing of a human being, But that is me.
nope, they're wrong! I don't even have to think twice or three times about it. They are wrong. There is no valid position that a fetus is not alive and to stop it's growth with death is killing. No other way to look at it.
I get it. I believe they are wrong as well. But I understand why they think as they do and I do not believe they see it as murder....so I will never debate with them by saying "why do you think it is OK with murder".

The debate is about "when does life begin"....

IT IS NOT about "is it OK to murder"

and

IT IS NOT about "interfering with a woman's reproductive system."

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.

It's not just conservatives. It is after all ending a life. Everyone should be uncomfortable with that. With all the forms of birth control why does it so often come to an abortion?

I don't know anyone who likes abortion. In a perfect world, there would be no need for it. We don't live in a perfect world.

We now live in a world where some states teach abstinence only. Which works great up until the person has sex. Studies show that kids who are taught abstinence only are more likely to have sex without any sort of birth control.

These same states have waged a war on Planned Parenthood and women's health clinics. Using abortion as an excuse to hate them and close them down. They're managed to close down a lot of those clinics to the point that there's only one in some states and very few in others.

Those same states didn't expand medicare and join the exchange. So many women who would qualify for help to pay for insurance don't and remain without it.

When you close down the clinic that makes birth control available and cheap or free, women will get pregnant and some of those women will have abortions. In too many cases those clinics are the only option for women because they don't have insurance. Since they don't have insurance, they can't go to a doctor's office for a prescription for birth control.

It's well documented that abortion is 3% of Planned Parenthood's business. It's also well documented that most of what they do is PREVENT abortion by making reliable birth control available to women who can't afford it or even to go to a doctor's office. So since abortion is only 3% of what Planned Parenthood does, the real reason I can see for the anti freedom people to close the clinics is to prevent women from having reliable birth control.

We see it in their personhood legislation. It makes some forms of birth control illegal. We see conservatives having a total conniption fit that the ACA covers birth control. One conservative business went to court to have the right to deny their employees some forms of birth control.

If a person was honestly against abortion they would want to do anything and everything to prevent unplanned pregnancies. They should be applauding the ACA for making birth control free to women. They should be arguing for the pill to be without a required prescription and available over the counter. They should be on the front lines of making sure all women and men had reliable birth control.

Yet they do the exact opposite.

So personal responsibility plays no part huh?

We should just accept the fact that women are stupid and can't help but get themselves pregnant without some entity giving them free birth control. That's insane.

Morally wrong as it does not sit well with the conservatives, but then morals seem to change once the child is born and the parent(s) struggle with providing a common welfare for their child(ren). Then they are a burden on society and let them fend for themselves.
So the morals are pick and choose.

Abortions would not be necessary if, the large majority of the time, the two parties involved took the necessary steps to prevent an unintended pregnancy.
Generally, by the age of 11, most preteens know the birds and the bees and the consequences of the action. And they learn more as they and their friends explore their sexual identity.

I believe abortion is morally wrong but would concede to a woman seeking an abortion in the first trimester.
If a woman hasn't made up her mind in the first 12 weeks, then she probably struggled with the moral dilemma of the action.

I'm curious as to why liberals don't find it morally wrong.

I also find it difficult to comprehend how my very liberal and staunchly Catholic cousins (I'm agnostic) can support a woman's right to abortion when it is categorically against Catholic doctrine.

Morally wrong as it does not sit well with the conservatives, but then morals seem to change once the child is born and the parent(s) struggle with providing a common welfare for their child(ren). Then they are a burden on society and let them fend for themselves.

Abortions would not be necessary if, the large majority of the time, the two parties involved took the necessary steps to prevent an unintended pregnancy.
Generally, by the age of 11, most preteens know the birds and the bees and the consequences of the action. And they learn more as they and their friends explore their sexual identity.

I believe abortion is morally wrong but would concede to a woman seeking an abortion in the first trimester.
If a woman hasn't made up her mind in the first 12 weeks, then she probably struggled with the moral dilemma of the action.

I'm curious as to why liberals don't find it morally wrong.

I also find it difficult to comprehend how my very liberal and staunchly Catholic cousins (I'm agnostic) can support a woman's right to abortion when it is categorically against Catholic doctrine.
Is there a conservative politician that is proposing we eliminate welfare and food stamps?

Didn't think so.

Use facts...when you stoop to using unsubstantiated talking points, it makes you look weak in your position.

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

I don't.

It's not just conservatives. It is after all ending a life. Everyone should be uncomfortable with that. With all the forms of birth control why does it so often come to an abortion?

I don't know anyone who likes abortion. In a perfect world, there would be no need for it. We don't live in a perfect world.

We now live in a world where some states teach abstinence only. Which works great up until the person has sex. Studies show that kids who are taught abstinence only are more likely to have sex without any sort of birth control.

These same states have waged a war on Planned Parenthood and women's health clinics. Using abortion as an excuse to hate them and close them down. They're managed to close down a lot of those clinics to the point that there's only one in some states and very few in others.

Those same states didn't expand medicare and join the exchange. So many women who would qualify for help to pay for insurance don't and remain without it.

When you close down the clinic that makes birth control available and cheap or free, women will get pregnant and some of those women will have abortions. In too many cases those clinics are the only option for women because they don't have insurance. Since they don't have insurance, they can't go to a doctor's office for a prescription for birth control.

It's well documented that abortion is 3% of Planned Parenthood's business. It's also well documented that most of what they do is PREVENT abortion by making reliable birth control available to women who can't afford it or even to go to a doctor's office. So since abortion is only 3% of what Planned Parenthood does, the real reason I can see for the anti freedom people to close the clinics is to prevent women from having reliable birth control.

We see it in their personhood legislation. It makes some forms of birth control illegal. We see conservatives having a total conniption fit that the ACA covers birth control. One conservative business went to court to have the right to deny their employees some forms of birth control.

If a person was honestly against abortion they would want to do anything and everything to prevent unplanned pregnancies. They should be applauding the ACA for making birth control free to women. They should be arguing for the pill to be without a required prescription and available over the counter. They should be on the front lines of making sure all women and men had reliable birth control.

We should just accept the fact that women are stupid and can't help but get themselves pregnant without some entity giving them free birth control. That's insane.
Yeah...that premise really annoys me...."why should a woman be a slave to her body if she doesn't want to be?"

Obviously it didn't matter to her when she was attempting to have an orgasm!

I hate it when I hear that crap.

The Democrats love abortion. It is their National Party Platform.

It is not my responsibility to provide anyone with free anything and that includes birth control. You are not entitled to free stuff just because you are alive. I may in my generosity help you out if I feel the need but it should be the government's job to take money that earned and give it to somebody that didn't earn it.

It is an individual's responsibility to provide for their own birth control and then live up to the responsibility that their actions creates and if that includes getting pregnant then killing the child should not be an option for them.

I said this several times in this thread and posts like you made reinforces it. Libtards hate the concept of personal responsibility. They would rather kill a child than be responsible for their actions. That is despicable any way you look at it.

I hate it when conservatives cannot recognize how they pick and choose the morals they want to use.

Why?

I don't.

Yeah...that premise really annoys me...."why should a woman be a slave to her body if she doesn't want to be?"

has anyone suggested killing those who are a burden on society ??

Just because the first part of your tirade is true does not make it all true, akin to saying, "The sky is blue. Babies eat pussy." ...................

I hate it when conservatives cannot recognize how they pick and choose the morals they want to use.

Why?

I don't.

I hate it when people like you use stupid as a justification.

IT IS NOT about "is it OK to murder"

I disagree with you there.

Abortion is murdering a child because the parents don't want to put up with the bother of raising the child.

That is what the court decided in Roe v Wade. An inconvenient truth.

It was questioning the morals of some and comparing them to the other.\

has anyone suggested killing those who are a burden on society ??

Just because the first part of your tirade is true does not make it all true, akin to saying, "The sky is blue. Babies eat pussy." ...................

Why?

I don't.

We are all slaves to our bodies. If we do things that harm our bodies then we suffer the consequences don't we?

We control what our bodies do, what our body ingests, etc....

If a woman doesn't want to be burdened with a baby, then she should abstain from activities that causes pregnancy. I know it's a archaic idea, but it works.

The debate is about "when does life begin".
If Liberals argue that life begins with cognizance , and a fetus is an innate object, or as some refer to it - a parasite within a woman's body. Then this parasite should have no memory because technically it isn't alive yet - LIFE STARTS AT MEMORY / COGNIZANCE ?

However - it has been demonstrated that we all have fetal memories / prenatal memory. Also Babies do learn while in the Womb - there is intellectual activity - I THINK THEREFORE I AM .... unfortunately years after being born many become Liberals and that intellectual activity ceases

Babies Learn to Recognize Words in the Womb Science AAAS News

I hate it when people like you use stupid as a justification.
So 50% (give or take) of the American people are stupid?

OK.

Why?

I don't.

We are all slaves to our bodies. If we do things that harm our bodies then we suffer the consequences don't we?

We control what our bodies do, what our body ingests, etc....

If a woman doesn't want to be burdened with a baby, then she should abstain from activities that causes pregnancy. I know it's a archaic idea, but it works.
I agree. And if a woman can not afford contraception, then have the man pay for it. And if he cant, then find a wealthier man. And if you cant? Then go on a fucking diet you fat fuck.

Forum List

Back