Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Why rws hate the Clinton's?

Because they are the most popular Democratic president and first lady since Kennedy.

If rws could destroy the Clinton image, it will effect how people think about Democrats and their policies.
The Cuntons are evil, godless, criminal creatures that need their images destroyed.

Because they are the most popular Democratic president and first lady since Kennedy.

If rws could destroy the Clinton image, it will effect how people think about Democrats and their policies.
The Cuntons are evil, godless, criminal creatures that need their images destroyed.

Bravo Hossfly! Bravo! :D:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The funniest thing is that people often seek power in order to turn it into an aphrodisiac, ie, to get sex. Then once they're there, they're told to not have sex.
Should of had his pecker cut off.

Apparently you don't have a live and let live philosophy - even when it doesn't affect your life. Are you a Bible thumping prude?
When I was in Vietnam, I had men being killed, some of them draftees, while draft dodging, coke snorting yellow coward Bubba Clinton was leading anti-war protests in the streets of London. We had TV then and when Bubba was being broadcast one of the guys threw a bottle of Bud through it. He is dying of cancer or AIDS now but I wish him a long and miserable life. No Bible thumper here and it did affect my life. Never forget.

So, you saw people dying, and for no reason whatsoever, other than to try and tell another country how to live their lives.

And then you complain when others saw the futility of this war, and didn't want to go and die for a wrong cause?

I don't really get it.
You don't get it. Of course not. Liberal Progressive America Haters aren't capable of "getting it."

No, I don't get why just because you served there, that people should automatically support a war that was wrong and shouldn't have happened.

If you had been fighting for Nazi Germany and helping exterminate the Jews, would I have been wrong to protest and not join up?

Lakhota rated my post about Bill's rapes as "funny."

Why do you think rape is funny Lakhota?

Boy, you two are going to be really mad when the first statues of Bill and Hillary are placed in Congress.

Boy, you two are going to be really mad when the first statues of Bill and Hillary are placed in Congress.

Clitoris Clinton statue in Congress?

Nevah!

And you have "credible" proof of all your claims? For example, who did Bill Clinton rape - and where is your "credible" proof. Was he indicted and convicted?

You're defending a sexual harasser, this means you must be one yourself. Plenty women came forward but was not taken seriously by the media. Its the OJ Simpson glove for liberals denial. Most rapist don't get caught because women are to intimidated and embarrassed to testify in public, then, upon being taken seriously, usually charges are dropped if not enough evidence if she washes it off.

CYiOdKbWkAI9-gN.jpg:large

Last edited:

Nevah!

Can't call it Clitoris, it would confuse too many congressmen.

Nevah!

Well she is!

She is a Clitoris Rotten Clinton.

So there!:popcorn:

And you have "credible" proof of all your claims? For example, who did Bill Clinton rape - and where is your "credible" proof. Was he indicted and convicted?

You're defending a sexual harasser, this means you must be one yourself. Plenty women came forward but was not taken seriously by media. Its the OJ Simpson glove for liberals denial. Most rapist don't get caught because women are to intimidated and embarrassed to testify in public, then when taken seriously, usually charges are dropped if not enough evidence if she washes it off.

CYiOdKbWkAI9-gN.jpg:large

Not a single one of them could convince a prosecutor that they had a case. Now I have to sit down and wonder about that.

I find it kind of funny how people are seen and how people really were in their youth. Kitty Kelly wrote her book about the Reagan's and said that Nancy had a reputation of giving the best blowjob in Hollywood and was popular on the MGM set because of it.

The truth was probably a little different, but the fact is we are all sexual animals who have done things that we didn't care about at certain moments. You can find sin in it or you can find human frailty. Personally I prefer to look askance and wish it hadn't happened. Others see it in a religious viewpoint and forget about youthful indiscretions, but I guess God can sort out the confusion.

The funniest thing is that people often seek power in order to turn it into an aphrodisiac, ie, to get sex. Then once they're there, they're told to not have sex.

Apparently you don't have a live and let live philosophy - even when it doesn't affect your life. Are you a Bible thumping prude?
When I was in Vietnam, I had men being killed, some of them draftees, while draft dodging, coke snorting yellow coward Bubba Clinton was leading anti-war protests in the streets of London. We had TV then and when Bubba was being broadcast one of the guys threw a bottle of Bud through it. He is dying of cancer or AIDS now but I wish him a long and miserable life. No Bible thumper here and it did affect my life. Never forget.

I never looked badly at the college crowd, they used deferments to their advantage and it was legal to do so. I save my anger for the ones who ran, the ones who faked injuries, the ones who used power to get by and the ones too scared to go and didn't care what method it took to get out of it. I'm not even angry about that anymore, I just look at it with contempt and the knowledge I would never let them be at my back in a conflict.
Did you know that Bubba Clinton was a distant relative of Cecil Rhodes? Did you know that he is one of few,if any, to be kicked out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program. Then to continue his draft dodging, spent some time in Moscow, at a time when it was forbidden for an American citizen to enter a Communist country. I could go on and on but I won't.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.
Because he's a child molesting/raping piece of shit and the loopy kunt is married to the shit bag, can you be any more pussy whipped, Washington redskin??
Lol

Nevah!

Well she is!

I never looked badly at the college crowd, they used deferments to their advantage and it was legal to do so. I save my anger for the ones who ran, the ones who faked injuries, the ones who used power to get by and the ones too scared to go and didn't care what method it took to get out of it. I'm not even angry about that anymore, I just look at it with contempt and the knowledge I would never let them be at my back in a conflict.
Did you know that Bubba Clinton was a distant relative of Cecil Rhodes? Did you know that he is one of few,if any, to be kicked out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program. Then to continue his draft dodging, spent some time in Moscow, at a time when it was forbidden for an American citizen to enter a Communist country. I could go on and on but I won't.

You made me look that up and he wasn't kicked out of the Rhodes program he is listed on their website.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.
Because he's a child molesting/raping piece of shit and the loopy kunt is married to the shit bag, can you be any more pussy whipped, Washington redskin??
Lol

Now you're making stuff up he was never suspected of child molestation and to accuse an innocent person is pretty scummy of you.

Lol

Now you're making stuff up he was never suspected of child molestation and to accuse an innocent person is pretty scummy of you.
Tissue?

Nevah!

Well she is!

You made me look that up and he wasn't kicked out of the Rhodes program he is listed on their website.
He flunked out. There was a thread about it recently, with evidence and facts.

Not a single one of them could convince a prosecutor that they had a case. Now I have to sit down and wonder about that.

It's the Bill Cosby Clinton tin foil hat conspiracy theory, every one of those victims cant be giving straw man fallacy testimonies.

Lol

Tissue?
No, but it goes to your character.

Nevah!

Well she is!

He flunked out. There was a thread about it recently, with evidence and facts.
Well Rhodes considers him a scholar. 1968

Forum List

Back