Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

The funniest thing is that people often seek power in order to turn it into an aphrodisiac, ie, to get sex. Then once they're there, they're told to not have sex.
Should of had his pecker cut off.

Apparently you don't have a live and let live philosophy - even when it doesn't affect your life. Are you a Bible thumping prude?
When I was in Vietnam, I had men being killed, some of them draftees, while draft dodging, coke snorting yellow coward Bubba Clinton was leading anti-war protests in the streets of London. We had TV then and when Bubba was being broadcast one of the guys threw a bottle of Bud through it. He is dying of cancer or AIDS now but I wish him a long and miserable life. No Bible thumper here and it did affect my life. Never forget.

I never looked badly at the college crowd, they used deferments to their advantage and it was legal to do so. I save my anger for the ones who ran, the ones who faked injuries, the ones who used power to get by and the ones too scared to go and didn't care what method it took to get out of it. I'm not even angry about that anymore, I just look at it with contempt and the knowledge I would never let them be at my back in a conflict.
Did you know that Bubba Clinton was a distant relative of Cecil Rhodes? Did you know that he is one of few,if any, to be kicked out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program. Then to continue his draft dodging, spent some time in Moscow, at a time when it was forbidden for an American citizen to enter a Communist country. I could go on and on but I won't.

What's your point - other than your obsession with the Clintons? What about the Bush family?

Bush - World Class Monster

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Did the Bushes help to kill JFK?

Why rws hate the Clinton's?

Because they are the most popular Democratic president and first lady since Kennedy.

If rws could destroy the Clinton image, it will effect how people think about Democrats and their policies.
The Cuntons are evil, godless, criminal creatures that need their images destroyed.

I love the way you refer to them ..... The Cuntons......

Because that's what they are. :biggrin:

The crooked Cuntons.

Because they are the most popular Democratic president and first lady since Kennedy.

If rws could destroy the Clinton image, it will effect how people think about Democrats and their policies.
The Cuntons are evil, godless, criminal creatures that need their images destroyed.

The crooked Cuntons.
They are both sub-human pieces of shit...

Clitoris Clinton statue in Congress?

Nevah!

Can't call it Clitoris, it would confuse too many congressmen.

Well she is!

She is a Clitoris Rotten Clinton.

So there!:popcorn:
When I was in Vietnam, I had men being killed, some of them draftees, while draft dodging, coke snorting yellow coward Bubba Clinton was leading anti-war protests in the streets of London. We had TV then and when Bubba was being broadcast one of the guys threw a bottle of Bud through it. He is dying of cancer or AIDS now but I wish him a long and miserable life. No Bible thumper here and it did affect my life. Never forget.

I never looked badly at the college crowd, they used deferments to their advantage and it was legal to do so. I save my anger for the ones who ran, the ones who faked injuries, the ones who used power to get by and the ones too scared to go and didn't care what method it took to get out of it. I'm not even angry about that anymore, I just look at it with contempt and the knowledge I would never let them be at my back in a conflict.
Did you know that Bubba Clinton was a distant relative of Cecil Rhodes? Did you know that he is one of few,if any, to be kicked out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program. Then to continue his draft dodging, spent some time in Moscow, at a time when it was forbidden for an American citizen to enter a Communist country. I could go on and on but I won't.

You made me look that up and he wasn't kicked out of the Rhodes program he is listed on their website.
He flunked out. There was a thread about it recently, with evidence and facts.
Well Rhodes considers him a scholar. 1968
Yes he was but he flunked out. If I were you I wouldn't :dig: any more.

Last edited:
Boy, you two are going to be really mad when the first statues of Bill and Hillary are placed in Congress.

Nevah!

Well she is!

Apparently you don't have a live and let live philosophy - even when it doesn't affect your life. Are you a Bible thumping prude?

You made me look that up and he wasn't kicked out of the Rhodes program he is listed on their website.

More lying bullshit. Don't you NaziCons ever get tired of distorting reality?

Rhodes Scholar
Upon graduation, he won a Rhodes Scholarship to University College, Oxford where he studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics, though because he had switched programs and had left early for Yale University, he did not receive a degree there.[6][14][15]

Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The crooked Cuntons.

If that piece of excrement wins .....Texas will secede.

Nevah!

Well she is!

More lying bullshit. Don't you NaziCons ever get tired of distorting reality?

Rhodes Scholar
Upon graduation, he won a Rhodes Scholarship to University College, Oxford where he studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics, though because he had switched programs and had left early for Yale University, he did not receive a degree there.[6][14][15]

Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Everybody covers for the Cuntons and rewrites history. There's money in it.

The funniest thing is that people often seek power in order to turn it into an aphrodisiac, ie, to get sex. Then once they're there, they're told to not have sex.

I'm not sure being a distant relative of Cecil Rhodes has anything to do with this debate. Most people are distant relatives of someone or other.

I also don't think Clinton got kicked out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program. He left.

So he went to Moscow and saw a bit of the world, that helped him to understand the world, and helped him to be a president in the post Cold War era.

None of this makes any difference to the fact that the war was wrong, and people who saw the war was wrong and didn't want to die for it weren't doing anything morally wrong.

The crooked Cuntons.

Shit! Now I want her to win. We'll have our Republic back. I'll vote for her!

And you have "credible" proof of all your claims? For example, who did Bill Clinton rape - and where is your "credible" proof. Was he indicted and convicted?

You're defending a sexual harasser, this means you must be one yourself. Plenty women came forward but was not taken seriously by media. Its the OJ Simpson glove for liberals denial. Most rapist don't get caught because women are to intimidated and embarrassed to testify in public, then when taken seriously, usually charges are dropped if not enough evidence if she washes it off.

CYiOdKbWkAI9-gN.jpg:large

Not a single one of them could convince a prosecutor that they had a case. Now I have to sit down and wonder about that.
Juanita Brodderick should have gone to the prosecutor after she was raped by Bill Clinton?

Good idea.

Who was the attorney general of Arkansas at the time (in charge of all criminal prosecutions in the state).

Why, his name was Bill Clinton!

Dumbass.

Well she is!

Well Rhodes considers him a scholar. 1968
Yes he was but he flunked out. If I were I wouldn't :dig: any more.

Well then I guess you should write to the Rhodes Scholarship Committee because they are saying otherwise.

And you have "credible" proof of all your claims? For example, who did Bill Clinton rape - and where is your "credible" proof. Was he indicted and convicted?

You're defending a sexual harasser, this means you must be one yourself. Plenty women came forward but was not taken seriously by media. Its the OJ Simpson glove for liberals denial. Most rapist don't get caught because women are to intimidated and embarrassed to testify in public, then when taken seriously, usually charges are dropped if not enough evidence if she washes it off.

Not a single one of them could convince a prosecutor that they had a case. Now I have to sit down and wonder about that.
Juanita Brodderick should have gone to the prosecutor after she was raped by Bill Clinton?

Good idea.

Who was the attorney general of Arkansas at the time (in charge of all criminal prosecutions in the state).

Dumbass.

Hell yes she should have gone and then she should have gone to the papers.

Edit to add: Bill Clinton became Governor in 1979, that would have been the perfect time to go after him. She didn't because she didn't have a case.

Good idea.

Dumbass.

Right, because then they would have believed her just like you believe her now.

Good idea.

Dumbass.

Right, because then they would have believed her just like you believe her now.

If I were the Republican party of Arkansas I would have welcomed a story that would have taken out the Democrat Governor. She had no story.

The crooked Cuntons.

LOL, what motivation.

Good idea.

Dumbass.
None of them went to authorities, and got money from the GOP if they did. If Juanita had, Bill would have been recused, obviously.

OP- BECAUSE THEY'RE BRAINWASHED DUPES DUH...

I'm not sure being a distant relative of Cecil Rhodes has anything to do with this debate. Most people are distant relatives of someone or other.

I also don't think Clinton got kicked out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program. He left.

So he went to Moscow and saw a bit of the world, that helped him to understand the world, and helped him to be a president in the post Cold War era.

None of this makes any difference to the fact that the war was wrong, and people who saw the war was wrong and didn't want to die for it weren't doing anything morally wrong.
He was given the scholarship because of his relationship to Rhodes and he didn't just "left." He was being groomed to become Governor of Arkansas and later to the presidency. He was the Boy Wonder for the NWO gang. This is no conspiracy theory on my part. Everything has been reported, written about and discussed. The problem is some people know how to connect the dots and liberals don't like it and pooh-pooh, lie and cover for the criminals.

The crooked Cuntons.

Ha !!! we talking now! yes? :p:up:

never vote for Rotten ok? edit LOL

The crooked Cuntons.

Ha !!! we talking now! yes? :p:up:

Some people just have to learn the hard way.

Forum List

Back