Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Le's see, an impeached president who perjured himself who stayed in office because of politics and not the truth and a known lying bitch, I just can't imagine why anyone might have any reason to dislike them.
He was impeached because he was hated, not hated because he was impeached.

He was impeached because he lied under oath.
Period.

He was impeached because republicans thought it would be a good political move. They were wrong.

He was impeached for obstruction of justice and perjury.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

You forgot to mention he was impeached.:wink_2:
You forgot to mention the Senate found him not guilty.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

Honor among thieves, I believe.

Good thing it was a Republican Senate then!

Le's see, an impeached president who perjured himself who stayed in office because of politics and not the truth and a known lying bitch, I just can't imagine why anyone might have any reason to dislike them.

Period.

He was impeached because republicans thought it would be a good political move. They were wrong.
Wrong, he was impeached for lying.

Big deal. He lied about getting a BJ. One of the most benign lies in the history of the world. They impeached him because they thought it was a good political move.

Presidents get much more credit/blame for the economy. Bill Clinton didn't create the tech boom which coincided with the baby boomers moving into their peak economic life cycle which propelled the economy. Al Gore took credit for that.

And if you can't understand why anybody despises the pantsuit Bull dyke by now, then you never will.

Good thing it was a Republican Senate then!
"Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth.
Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politicians."
~~G.S. Patton, Jr., General, USA

Period.

Yeah, about a very personal and private matter that had nothing to do with his job as president.
Blow jobs in the Oval Office. Very presidential.

And we know Newt, the head hypocrite who pushed the impeachment was fooling around on his dying wife the whole time he was breathlessly whining about the president.

You are incapable of thought Lakhota.

Sane people don't hate politicians.

We simply recognize that they are corrupt.

Yeah, about a very personal and private matter that had nothing to do with his job as president.
Blow jobs in the Oval Office. Very presidential.

And very personal and private.
Reagan had such respect for the office he wouldn't take off his jacket there. Bill sprayed cum on the floor like a mangy dog.

And the Kennedy boys gang banged Marilyn. Big deal. It had nothing to do with governing. Hypocrite.

Period.

So it's OK to commit perjury if it's only about a personal matter? Really?????????????

Don't be silly.

Period.

He was impeached for obstruction of justice and perjury.

For a blow job. Big deal.

trumpiq-600x363.png

Period.

Big deal. He lied about getting a BJ. One of the most benign lies in the history of the world. They impeached him because they thought it was a good political move.

And that folks is why we have to two candidates we have "Big deal that the POTUS lied to Congress" has led us down a dangerous path.

Period.

And that folks is why we have to two candidates we have "Big deal that the POTUS lied to Congress" has led us down a dangerous path.

We have two candidates because one group is still obsessed about a silly blowjob from 30 years ago, but now has a presidential nominee who is proud his wife's titties are shown all over the internet, and another group that cares about governing our country for the benefit of all. It's not a real hard choice.

Period.

We have two candidates because one group is still obsessed about a silly blowjob from 30 years ago, but now has a presidential nominee who is proud his wife's titties are shown all over the internet, and another group that cares about governing our country for the benefit of all. It's not a real hard choice.

Shut the fuck up you stupid sack of shit.

I'm so sick of you partisan pieces of shit. Hillary has done NOTHING to show that she would make a good POTUS, AND we have absolute proof that liberal policies don't fucking work.

Someone Trump, or others, saying he has a high IQ is different than when liberals were gushing that Obama was automatically the smartest man in any room he walked into.

It just is god dammit

You ignorant fucks.

Period.

Problem is, he did it under oath with the purpose of preventing a woman from having her day in court. That's not very benign.

Period.

So it's OK to commit perjury if it's only about a personal matter? Really?????????????

Don't be silly.

You're the one being silly, a lawyer, former governor and president lies under oath, committed a felony, and you freaking idiots are still trying to excuse his crime. You can't get more silly than that.

Forum List

Back