Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Apparently you don't have a live and let live philosophy - even when it doesn't affect your life. Are you a Bible thumping prude?
When I was in Vietnam, I had men being killed, some of them draftees, while draft dodging, coke snorting yellow coward Bubba Clinton was leading anti-war protests in the streets of London. We had TV then and when Bubba was being broadcast one of the guys threw a bottle of Bud through it. He is dying of cancer or AIDS now but I wish him a long and miserable life. No Bible thumper here and it did affect my life. Never forget.

I never looked badly at the college crowd, they used deferments to their advantage and it was legal to do so. I save my anger for the ones who ran, the ones who faked injuries, the ones who used power to get by and the ones too scared to go and didn't care what method it took to get out of it. I'm not even angry about that anymore, I just look at it with contempt and the knowledge I would never let them be at my back in a conflict.
Did you know that Bubba Clinton was a distant relative of Cecil Rhodes? Did you know that he is one of few,if any, to be kicked out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program. Then to continue his draft dodging, spent some time in Moscow, at a time when it was forbidden for an American citizen to enter a Communist country. I could go on and on but I won't.

I'm not sure being a distant relative of Cecil Rhodes has anything to do with this debate. Most people are distant relatives of someone or other.

I also don't think Clinton got kicked out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program. He left.

So he went to Moscow and saw a bit of the world, that helped him to understand the world, and helped him to be a president in the post Cold War era.

None of this makes any difference to the fact that the war was wrong, and people who saw the war was wrong and didn't want to die for it weren't doing anything morally wrong.
He was given the scholarship because of his relationship to Rhodes and he didn't just "left." He was being groomed to become Governor of Arkansas and later to the presidency. He was the Boy Wonder for the NWO gang. This is no conspiracy theory on my part. Everything has been reported, written about and discussed. The problem is some people know how to connect the dots and liberals don't like it and pooh-pooh, lie and cover for the criminals.
IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!!!! Funny how you got all the inside secret poop lol...

I love the way you refer to them ..... The Cuntons......

Because that's what they are. :biggrin:

The crooked Cuntons.
They are both sub-human pieces of shit...

If that piece of excrement wins .....Texas will secede.
Shit! Now I want her to win. We'll have our Republic back. I'll vote for her!

Ha !!! we talking now! yes? :p:up:

Some people just have to learn the hard way.

Well yes....hard is the only way

what...:tongue-44: no? LOL

They are both sub-human pieces of shit...

If that piece of excrement wins .....Texas will secede.
Shit! Now I want her to win. We'll have our Republic back. I'll vote for her!

Ha !!! we talking now! yes? :p:up:

Some people just have to learn the hard way.

Well yes....hard is the only way

what...:tongue-44: no? LOL

They promise to be quick, yes.

When I was in Vietnam, I had men being killed, some of them draftees, while draft dodging, coke snorting yellow coward Bubba Clinton was leading anti-war protests in the streets of London. We had TV then and when Bubba was being broadcast one of the guys threw a bottle of Bud through it. He is dying of cancer or AIDS now but I wish him a long and miserable life. No Bible thumper here and it did affect my life. Never forget.

I never looked badly at the college crowd, they used deferments to their advantage and it was legal to do so. I save my anger for the ones who ran, the ones who faked injuries, the ones who used power to get by and the ones too scared to go and didn't care what method it took to get out of it. I'm not even angry about that anymore, I just look at it with contempt and the knowledge I would never let them be at my back in a conflict.
Did you know that Bubba Clinton was a distant relative of Cecil Rhodes? Did you know that he is one of few,if any, to be kicked out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program. Then to continue his draft dodging, spent some time in Moscow, at a time when it was forbidden for an American citizen to enter a Communist country. I could go on and on but I won't.

I'm not sure being a distant relative of Cecil Rhodes has anything to do with this debate. Most people are distant relatives of someone or other.

I also don't think Clinton got kicked out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program. He left.

So he went to Moscow and saw a bit of the world, that helped him to understand the world, and helped him to be a president in the post Cold War era.

None of this makes any difference to the fact that the war was wrong, and people who saw the war was wrong and didn't want to die for it weren't doing anything morally wrong.
He was given the scholarship because of his relationship to Rhodes and he didn't just "left." He was being groomed to become Governor of Arkansas and later to the presidency. He was the Boy Wonder for the NWO gang. This is no conspiracy theory on my part. Everything has been reported, written about and discussed. The problem is some people know how to connect the dots and liberals don't like it and pooh-pooh, lie and cover for the criminals.
IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!!!! Funny how you got all the inside secret poop lol...
No inside secret poop. Everything was out in the open in plain sight. Some of us know how to connect the dots. That's all.

So, you saw people dying, and for no reason whatsoever, other than to try and tell another country how to live their lives.

And then you complain when others saw the futility of this war, and didn't want to go and die for a wrong cause?

I don't really get it.

We know. It is a shame the old school standard of the democrats party has been tossed aside. JFK inserted advisors into nam and beat the war drums. He was a low tax guy. He appeared to believe in individual liberty. Who knows what he would do in different circumstances.

Imagine...
Should of had his pecker cut off.

Apparently you don't have a live and let live philosophy - even when it doesn't affect your life. Are you a Bible thumping prude?

What's your point - other than your obsession with the Clintons? What about the Bush family?

Bush - World Class Monster

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Did the Bushes help to kill JFK?

Should of had his pecker cut off.

What's your point - other than your obsession with the Clintons? What about the Bush family?

Bush - World Class Monster

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Did the Bushes help to kill JFK?

It is absolutely clear that conservatives abandoned the next in line. The original was OK, but suspect. He lost to Blow job Billy.

Not a good sign. Enough said.

W? Anyone want W?

You're defending a sexual harasser, this means you must be one yourself. Plenty women came forward but was not taken seriously by media. Its the OJ Simpson glove for liberals denial. Most rapist don't get caught because women are to intimidated and embarrassed to testify in public, then when taken seriously, usually charges are dropped if not enough evidence if she washes it off.

CYiOdKbWkAI9-gN.jpg:large

Not a single one of them could convince a prosecutor that they had a case. Now I have to sit down and wonder about that.
Juanita Brodderick should have gone to the prosecutor after she was raped by Bill Clinton?

Good idea.

Who was the attorney general of Arkansas at the time (in charge of all criminal prosecutions in the state).

Why, his name was Bill Clinton!

Dumbass.

Hell yes she should have gone and then she should have gone to the papers.
Right, because then they would have believed her just like you believe her now.

If I were the Republican party of Arkansas I would have welcomed a story that would have taken out the Democrat Governor. She had no story.
Right, because the Republicans have been so bold in taking on the Clintons.

Not a single one of them could convince a prosecutor that they had a case. Now I have to sit down and wonder about that.
Juanita Brodderick should have gone to the prosecutor after she was raped by Bill Clinton?

Good idea.

Who was the attorney general of Arkansas at the time (in charge of all criminal prosecutions in the state).

Dumbass.

If I were the Republican party of Arkansas I would have welcomed a story that would have taken out the Democrat Governor. She had no story.

I think it's interesting she didn't and waited until 1999 to come up with something. Of all the Clinton stories hers seems the weakest.

Good idea.

Dumbass.

I think it's interesting she didn't and waited until 1999 to come up with something. Of all the Clinton stories hers seems the weakest.
You have no reason to disbelieve her story, and in fact, you don't.

No, he was given a Rhodes Scholarship because he was very good academically.

I doubt anyone has proven a link between Rhodes and Clinton, and the number of people related in some way to Rhodes must be huge.

Apparently he had a son and daughter, but they are unknown. Cecil Rhodes | WikiTree: The FREE Family Tree

So, being a distant relative of Rhodes means what? Nothing.

Basically Clinton was a good politician, he made his own way in politics and he became president.

None of this stops the fact that he wasn't morally wrong from avoiding going to an immoral war.

If Americans elect Rotten Witch Hillary Idiot

I will move to Mars.

I despise her so much.....she is the lowest of the low...

Americans can not be that blind!

can they? omg

Sure I do, A lot of women were inspired by the Paula Jones payday. Before I would believe any of them I would seriously vette every thing she said.

I will move to Mars.

can they? omg

Mars seems unrealistic, now Mexico there's a place.

Sure I do, A lot of women were inspired by the Paula Jones payday. Before I would believe any of them I would seriously vette every thing she said.
So women should be disbelieved when they accuse powerful men of rape or sexual assault. Thanks for clearing that up.

I will move to Mars.

can they? omg

They voted in Dubya, yes, they can be that blind, twice too.

Welcome to the Democratic Republic of Halliburton.

So women should be disbelieved when they accuse powerful men of rape or sexual assault. Thanks for clearing that up.

No, that's not what I want to leave you with. I think we should be sensitive to the fact but we should also be wary of characters like the ones who ran the Arkansas project and understand there were people involved in the determined takedown of a president. If the women were truly wronged and could prove it they should have their day as long as the statutes of limitations allow it.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

You forgot to mention he was impeached.:wink_2:

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

With Bill Clinton--really the only problems he had he created himself. Americans don't like to hear about extra marital encounters with sitting Presidents. Other than that he really wasn't a bad President and was able to work with Republicans to get things done.

With Hillary Clinton. She's a woman, and Reich wing Republicans many of them, especially males including a minority of women in the party do not feel that any woman should be POTUS, regardless of her experience and qualifications. So they will continually do the Reich wing witch hunts, conspiracy theories, and they'll never let them go. You can continue to prove them wrong again & again in certain assessments about Hillary Clinton, and they will continually bring them up like Benghazi and emails. And they will beat a horse to death in their efforts. I actually believe that some of them have taught themselves this loathing of Hillary Clinton.

beng.jpg

Right now though, there will be millions of Republicans voting for Hillary Clinton. Half of women in the Republican party will not cast a vote for Donald Trump, and there are millions of Republican men that will be voting for Hillary, just to keep Trump out of the Oval office.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

With 100% certainly Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS. Because Republicans choose the below to be their nominee.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Last edited:

With Bill Clinton--really the only problems he had he created himself. Americans don't like to hear about extra marital encounters with sitting Presidents. Other than that he really wasn't a bad President and was able to work with Republicans to get things done.

With Hillary Clinton. She's a woman, and Reich wing Republicans many of them, especially males including a minority of women in the party do not feel that any woman should be POTUS, regardless of her experience and qualifications. So they will continually do the Reich wing witch hunts, conspiracy theories, and they'll never let them go. You can continue to prove them wrong again & again in certain assessments about Hillary Clinton, and they will continually bring them up like Benghazi and emails. And they will beat a horse to death in their efforts. I actually believe that some of them have taught themselves this loathing of Hillary Clinton.

beng.jpg

Right now though, there will be millions of Republicans voting for Hillary Clinton. Half of women in the Republican party will not cast a vote for Donald Trump, and there are millions of Republican men that will be voting for Hillary, just to keep Trump out of the Oval office.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

With 100% certainly Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS. Because Republicans choose the below to be their nominee.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

100% certainty huh?

:laugh:Ok:laugh:

Le's see, an impeached president who perjured himself who stayed in office because of politics and not the truth and a known lying bitch, I just can't imagine why anyone might have any reason to dislike them.
He was impeached because he was hated, not hated because he was impeached.

He was impeached because he lied under oath.
Period.

He was impeached because republicans thought it would be a good political move. They were wrong.
Wrong, he was impeached for lying.

Yeah, about a very personal and private matter that had nothing to do with his job as president.
Not private when he does it in the people's office.

Forum List

Back