Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Le's see, an impeached president who perjured himself who stayed in office because of politics and not the truth and a known lying bitch, I just can't imagine why anyone might have any reason to dislike them.
He was impeached because he was hated, not hated because he was impeached.

He was impeached because he lied under oath.
Period.

He was impeached because republicans thought it would be a good political move. They were wrong.

He was impeached for obstruction of justice and perjury.

For a blow job. Big deal.
Judges hate it when people lie to them. Heck, it's even against the law.

He was impeached because republicans thought it would be a good political move. They were wrong.
Wrong, he was impeached for lying.

Big deal. He lied about getting a BJ. One of the most benign lies in the history of the world. They impeached him because they thought it was a good political move.

And that folks is why we have to two candidates we have "Big deal that the POTUS lied to Congress" has led us down a dangerous path.

We have two candidates because one group is still obsessed about a silly blowjob from 30 years ago, but now has a presidential nominee who is proud his wife's titties are shown all over the internet, and another group that cares about governing our country for the benefit of all. It's not a real hard choice.

Shut the fuck up you stupid sack of shit.

I'm so sick of you partisan pieces of shit. Hillary has done NOTHING to show that she would make a good POTUS, AND we have absolute proof that liberal policies don't fucking work.

What are you going to do if I don't? Pitch another tantrum like your mentally unstable candidate does?

He was impeached because he was hated, not hated because he was impeached.

Period.

Big deal. He lied about getting a BJ. One of the most benign lies in the history of the world. They impeached him because they thought it was a good political move.
Problem is, he did it under oath with the purpose of preventing a woman from having her day in court. That's not very benign.

It was trumped up bullshit to start with.

And that folks is why we have to two candidates we have "Big deal that the POTUS lied to Congress" has led us down a dangerous path.

We have two candidates because one group is still obsessed about a silly blowjob from 30 years ago, but now has a presidential nominee who is proud his wife's titties are shown all over the internet, and another group that cares about governing our country for the benefit of all. It's not a real hard choice.

I'm so sick of you partisan pieces of shit. Hillary has done NOTHING to show that she would make a good POTUS, AND we have absolute proof that liberal policies don't fucking work.

What are you going to do if I don't? Pitch another tantrum like your mentally unstable candidate does?

I'm not a Hillary supporter you fucking fool

Not a Trump supporter either, just so you know.

Nice to see you unravel so completely. So Democratic policies don't work and Republican policies do? Well here's a question: Out of 195 countries on the face of the earth and out of fairness let's stretch this to the beginning of time. Name one country that utilized Conservative economic policy and had a thriving middle class. Take your time.

Period.

Problem is, he did it under oath with the purpose of preventing a woman from having her day in court. That's not very benign.

Irrelevant. Once he was in court and under oath, he had to tell the truth. He did not, lost his license for a while and his backers had to pay a large fine. Judges hate when you lie to their courts.

Yeah, about a very personal and private matter that had nothing to do with his job as president.

So it's OK to commit perjury if it's only about a personal matter? Really?????????????

Don't be silly.

You're the one being silly, a lawyer, former governor and president lies under oath, committed a felony, and you freaking idiots are still trying to excuse his crime. You can't get more silly than that.

And you are still trying to get some use out of a failed three decade old attempt at mud slinging. It didn't work for you back then. His popularity increased because of all the right wing hypocrisy. What makes you think it will work now?

I'm not a Hillary supporter you fucking fool

Not a Trump supporter either, just so you know.

So you are another one of those who are embarrassed to admit you are a republican, but always end up voting for them.

Irrelevant. Once he was in court and under oath, he had to tell the truth. He did not, lost his license for a while and his backers had to pay a large fine. Judges hate when you lie to their courts.

Three decades ago, and it didn't work then either. God, yall are desperate.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

Well, speaking only for myself, she is a miserable, crooked, nasty, lying piece of shit. But that's just me.

I hope this helps.

Irrelevant. The topic was Bubba's legal troubles and some were trying to claim he did nothing really wrong. He did.

Irrelevant. The topic was Bubba's legal troubles and some were trying to claim he did nothing really wrong. He did.

Yeah, he was obviously disbarred for no reason.

So you are dredging up a failed political attack from three decades ago in hopes of it helping you now. How irrelevant is that?

So you are dredging up a failed political attack from three decades ago in hopes of it helping you now. How irrelevant is that?

the lack of character does not change with time. The Clintons are pond scum, always have been always will be.

the lack of character does not change with time. The Clintons are pond scum, always have been always will be.

Unlike that POS candidate your party demanded that even past presidents from your party disavow?

Yeah, about a very personal and private matter that had nothing to do with his job as president.

So it's OK to commit perjury if it's only about a personal matter? Really?????????????

Don't be silly.

You're the one being silly, a lawyer, former governor and president lies under oath, committed a felony, and you freaking idiots are still trying to excuse his crime. You can't get more silly than that.

And you are still trying to get some use out of a failed three decade old attempt at mud slinging. It didn't work for you back then. His popularity increased because of all the right wing hypocrisy. What makes you think it will work now?

I don't give a shit if it works now, I didn't start or revive this stupid thread. The fact is Bill Clinton knowingly committed a felony and a supposed grown adult trying to make excuses for it is something I find totally pathetic. I hope you taught your kids to have higher standards than you obviously have. Lawyers and politicians should be held to the highest standards of behavior, period, end of story.

Do I have to remind you and everyone that is reading this thread that it was YOUR post to which I was responding?

Don't be silly.

I don't give a shit if it works now, I didn't start or revive this stupid thread. The fact is Bill Clinton knowingly committed a felony and a supposed grown adult trying to make excuses for it is something I find totally pathetic. I hope you taught you kids to have higher standards than you obviously have. Lawyers and politicians should be held to the highest standards of behavior, period, end of story.
Please explain how he got his law license back if he was convicted of a felony.

Don't be silly.

I don't give a shit if it works now, I didn't start or revive this stupid thread. The fact is Bill Clinton knowingly committed a felony and a supposed grown adult trying to make excuses for it is something I find totally pathetic. I hope you taught you kids to have higher standards than you obviously have. Lawyers and politicians should be held to the highest standards of behavior, period, end of story.

Of course you are hoping it works. Why else would the right be dredging up all this ancient history?

Do I have to remind you and everyone that is reading this thread that it was YOUR post to which I was responding?

So? All I'm doing is pointing out how pathetic the right is in trying to rehash crap that didn't go well for you the first time.

Forum List

Back