Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Irrelevant. Once he was in court and under oath, he had to tell the truth. He did not, lost his license for a while and his backers had to pay a large fine. Judges hate when you lie to their courts.

Three decades ago, and it didn't work then either. God, yall are desperate.
Irrelevant. The topic was Bubba's legal troubles and some were trying to claim he did nothing really wrong. He did.

So you are dredging up a failed political attack from three decades ago in hopes of it helping you now. How irrelevant is that?
Do I have to remind you and everyone that is reading this thread that it was YOUR post to which I was responding?

So? All I'm doing is pointing out how pathetic the right is in trying to rehash crap that didn't go well for you the first time.
And I'm pointing out how wrong is your characterization of what Bubba did. You get that, right?

So it's OK to commit perjury if it's only about a personal matter? Really?????????????

Don't be silly.

You're the one being silly, a lawyer, former governor and president lies under oath, committed a felony, and you freaking idiots are still trying to excuse his crime. You can't get more silly than that.

And you are still trying to get some use out of a failed three decade old attempt at mud slinging. It didn't work for you back then. His popularity increased because of all the right wing hypocrisy. What makes you think it will work now?

I don't give a shit if it works now, I didn't start or revive this stupid thread. The fact is Bill Clinton knowingly committed a felony and a supposed grown adult trying to make excuses for it is something I find totally pathetic. I hope you taught you kids to have higher standards than you obviously have. Lawyers and politicians should be held to the highest standards of behavior, period, end of story.
Please explain how he got his law license back if he was convicted of a felony.

Can you say preferential and a plea deal? Neither negate the original crime. Also I don't know for a fact he ever got it back, you got a link for that assertion, he's never practiced law since leaving the WH.

Bulldog, you have made it clear that you think raping women is ok with you.

Most of the rest of us disagree with you.

The OP wanted to know why conservatives don't like the Clintons, and that's one of the reasons, because Bill rapes and sexually assaults women, and Hillary helps him get away with it.

Since you have no problem with that, you don't understand why that's a problem.

Don't be silly.

You're the one being silly, a lawyer, former governor and president lies under oath, committed a felony, and you freaking idiots are still trying to excuse his crime. You can't get more silly than that.

And you are still trying to get some use out of a failed three decade old attempt at mud slinging. It didn't work for you back then. His popularity increased because of all the right wing hypocrisy. What makes you think it will work now?

I don't give a shit if it works now, I didn't start or revive this stupid thread. The fact is Bill Clinton knowingly committed a felony and a supposed grown adult trying to make excuses for it is something I find totally pathetic. I hope you taught you kids to have higher standards than you obviously have. Lawyers and politicians should be held to the highest standards of behavior, period, end of story.

Can you say preferential and a plea deal? Neither negate the original crime. Also I don't know for a fact he ever got it back, you got a link for that assertion, he's never practiced law since leaving the WH.

The Senate found him not guilty that's what negated the original charge.

Clinton gave up his Arkansas law license in 2001, for five years and paid a 25,000 fine. He resigned his law license to practice before the Supreme Court to avoid penalties related to his Arkansas disbarment.

So it's OK to commit perjury if it's only about a personal matter? Really?????????????

Don't be silly.

Of course you are hoping it works. Why else would the right be dredging up all this ancient history?

Child the Clintons current crimes are far worse than any thing they've been nailed for in the past but your claiming their past is irrelevant is pure hypocrisy, when you folks are trying to dig up all the dirt you can on Trump no matter how old. But then again, you and your ilk has always embraced the "do as I say and not as I do" mentality. So carry on hypocrite, I'm done with this one.

Irrelevant. The topic was Bubba's legal troubles and some were trying to claim he did nothing really wrong. He did.

So you are dredging up a failed political attack from three decades ago in hopes of it helping you now. How irrelevant is that?
Do I have to remind you and everyone that is reading this thread that it was YOUR post to which I was responding?

So? All I'm doing is pointing out how pathetic the right is in trying to rehash crap that didn't go well for you the first time.
And I'm pointing out how wrong is your characterization of what Bubba did. You get that, right?

I get that it was a witch hunt, and a waste of time and taxpayer money over a personal matter that had nothing to do with governing. A political attack that hurt the GOP more than it hurt their target.

Don't be silly.

Guess I gotta come into this thread and smack you around as well. Clinton never even applied to regain his law license.

UPDATE: Sen. Jeremy Hutchinson, Bill Clinton on lawyer suspension list

Don't be silly.

Guess I gotta come into this thread and smack you around as well. Clinton never even applied to regain his law license.

UPDATE: Sen. Jeremy Hutchinson, Bill Clinton on lawyer suspension list

The fact remains that it is available to him if he wanted or needed it. Obviously he doesn't need it.

Don't be silly.

Of course you are hoping it works. Why else would the right be dredging up all this ancient history?

Child the Clintons current crimes are far worse than any thing they've been nailed for in the past but your claiming their past is irrelevant is pure hypocrisy, when you folks are trying to dig up all the dirt you can on Trump no matter how old. But then again, you and your ilk has always embraced the "do as I say and not as I do" mentality. So carry on hypocrite, I'm done with this one.

Child? Thanks for the compliment, but I probably have socks older than you. By all means, dig out all the old failed accusations of scandal you want. They already failed at least once. No reason to believe they would work this time. Trump hasn't had three decades of false accusations, and his psychologically unstable behavior is just now being looked at. Most don't want someone as childish as him to have his hand on the nuclear button.

Child? Thanks for the compliment, but I probably have socks older than you. By all means, dig out all the old failed accusations of scandal you want. They already failed at least once. No reason to believe they would work this time. Trump hasn't had three decades of false accusations, and his psychologically unstable behavior is just now being looked at. Most don't want someone as childish as him to have his hand on the nuclear button.

There is no nuclear button you buffoon. AND the POTUS simply does not have the authority to unilaterally launch a preemptive nuclear strike. Yall are fear mongering.

You made me look that up and he wasn't kicked out of the Rhodes program he is listed on their website.

You're nearly as sly as the Clinton's themselves. Hillary says nothing she had on her server was marked "Confidential"...which...technically is true. That is not a WORD they use.

Bill Clinton received a scholarship to Oxford (Rhodes Scholar) started his studies but...LEFT EARLY and did not get a degree.

Clinton gave up his Arkansas law license in 2001, for five years and paid a 25,000 fine. He resigned his law license to practice before the Supreme Court to avoid penalties related to his Arkansas disbarment.

Damn you're stupid, he plead guilty in a plea deal in court. The impeachment proceeding in congress and the senates refusal to do their duty didn't change that.

You made me look that up and he wasn't kicked out of the Rhodes program he is listed on their website.

You're nearly as sly as the Clinton's themselves. Hillary says nothing she had on her server was marked "Confidential"...which...technically is true. That is not a WORD they use.

Bill Clinton received a scholarship to Oxford (Rhodes Scholar) started his studies but...LEFT EARLY and did not get a degree.

Right. He wasn't kicked out, which is the point the reader was trying to establish.

There is no nuclear button you buffoon. AND the POTUS simply does not have the authority to unilaterally launch a preemptive nuclear strike. Yall are fear mongering.

Don't be such a nit picker. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Trump doesn't have the self restraint to deal with global pressures. He couldn't even maintain self control with Rosie O'Donnell.

What's your point - other than your obsession with the Clintons? What about the Bush family?

Bush - World Class Monster

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Did the Bushes help to kill JFK?

Malarkey. Total...

69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2.jpg

Damn you're stupid, he plead guilty in a plea deal in court. The impeachment proceeding in congress and the senates refusal to do their duty didn't change that.

No you're the dummy and obviously don't know the facts.

The infamous "Starr Report" outlining the findings of the Independent Counsel's investigation was delivered to the House of Representatives on Sept. 9, 1998, and subsequently made available to the public. Many felt the report, filled with lurid details of Clinton's sexual encounters with Lewinsky, to be a political attack against the President rather than a legal justification for his impeachment. Of the 11 possible grounds for impeachment cited by Starr, four were eventually approved by the House Judiciary Committee: grand jury perjury, civil suit perjury, obstruction of justice, and abuse of power.

On December 19, following much debate over the constitutionality of the proceedings and whether or not Clinton could be punished by censure rather than impeachment, the House of Representatives held its historic vote. Clinton was impeached on two counts, grand jury perjury (228–206) and obstruction of justice (221–212), with the votes split along party lines. The Senate Republicans, however, were unable to gather enough support to achieve the two-thirds majority required for his conviction. On Feb. 12, 1999, the Senate acquitted President Clinton on both counts. The perjury charge failed by a vote of 55–45, with 10 Republicans voting against impeachment along with all 45 Democrats. The obstruction of justice vote was 50–50, with 5 Republicans breaking ranks to vote against impeachment.

Impeachment History

The day before leaving office, Clinton agreed to a five year suspension of his Arkansas law license as part of an agreement with the independent counsel to end the investigation. Based on this suspension, Clinton was also automatically suspended from the United States Supreme Court bar, from which he chose to resign. Clinton's resignation was mostly symbolic and will have little practical effect. He has never practiced before the Supreme Court and was not expected to in the future. Clinton also was assessed a $90,000 fine by federal judge Susan Webber Wright for contempt of court. The Paula Jones lawsuit was settled out of court for $850,000.

Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clinton agreed to this suspension on the condition that Whitewater prosecutors wouldn't pursue criminal charges for "evasive and misleading answers" Clinton gave under oath about his relations with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

In April 1999 Judge Susan Webber Wright found Clinton in civil contempt of court for misleading testimony in the Jones case but did not press for any criminal charge. Rather than undergo a review by the Arkansas Supreme Court, Clinton voluntarily surrendered his Arkansas law license.

Whitewater controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes he was but he flunked out. If I were I wouldn't :dig: any more.

Well then I guess you should write to the Rhodes Scholarship Committee because they are saying otherwise.

Cute try!

Next time, try doing some actual research!

In an interview with Capitol Hill Blue, the retired State Department employee said he believed the story Miss Wellstone, the young English woman who said Clinton raped her in 1969. ''There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,'' he said. ''But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. I filed a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.'' Miss Wellstone, who is now married and lives near London, confirmed the incident when contacted this week, but refused to discuss the matter further. She said she would not go public with further details of the attack. In his book, Unlimited Access, former FBI agent Gary Aldrich reported that Clinton left Oxford University for a "European Tour" in 1969 and was told by University officials that he was no longer welcome there. Aldrich said Clinton's academic record at Oxford was lackluster. Clinton later accepted a scholarship for Yale Law School and did not complete his studies at Oxford. The State Department official who investigated the incident said Clinton's interests appeared to be drinking, drugs and sex, not studies. "I came away from the incident with the clear impression that this was a young man who was there to party, not study," he said. Oxford officials, contacted last week, refused comment. The State Department also refused to comment on the incident.

ATTN BILL CLINTON -- You Can't Hide from the Oxford Rape Forever

Irrelevant. Once he was in court and under oath, he had to tell the truth. He did not, lost his license for a while and his backers had to pay a large fine. Judges hate when you lie to their courts.

the lack of character does not change with time. The Clintons are pond scum, always have been always will be.

Unlike that POS candidate your party demanded that even past presidents from your party disavow?
Still better than the scumbag clintons.

the lack of character does not change with time. The Clintons are pond scum, always have been always will be.

Unlike that POS candidate your party demanded that even past presidents from your party disavow?
Still better than the scumbag clintons.

OK. Enjoy your loss.

Yes he was but he flunked out. If I were I wouldn't :dig: any more.

Well then I guess you should write to the Rhodes Scholarship Committee because they are saying otherwise.

Cute try!

Next time, try doing some actual research!

In an interview with Capitol Hill Blue, the retired State Department employee said he believed the story Miss Wellstone, the young English woman who said Clinton raped her in 1969. ''There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,'' he said. ''But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. I filed a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.'' Miss Wellstone, who is now married and lives near London, confirmed the incident when contacted this week, but refused to discuss the matter further. She said she would not go public with further details of the attack. In his book, Unlimited Access, former FBI agent Gary Aldrich reported that Clinton left Oxford University for a "European Tour" in 1969 and was told by University officials that he was no longer welcome there. Aldrich said Clinton's academic record at Oxford was lackluster. Clinton later accepted a scholarship for Yale Law School and did not complete his studies at Oxford. The State Department official who investigated the incident said Clinton's interests appeared to be drinking, drugs and sex, not studies. "I came away from the incident with the clear impression that this was a young man who was there to party, not study," he said. Oxford officials, contacted last week, refused comment. The State Department also refused to comment on the incident.

ATTN BILL CLINTON -- You Can't Hide from the Oxford Rape Forever

Puhleeze. Gary Aldrich also said the Clinton Christmas Tree at the White House was covered in condoms, cock rings and other paraphenalia. You might use solid sources instead of former employees with an obvious axe to grind.

Forum List

Back