Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

He was impeached because he lied under oath.
Period.

He was impeached because republicans thought it would be a good political move. They were wrong.

He was impeached for obstruction of justice and perjury.

For a blow job. Big deal.

He lied in a court deposition in a sexual harassment lawsuit. He was denying Paula Jones her civil rights by perjuring himself. It was a law Clinton signed on being able to bring previous behavior into a harassment trial.

It wasn't just a blow job, your lying about history is pretty funny.

It was all over a blowjob . Get a life.

It was a sexual harassment civil suit. Of course women's rights mean shit to the left. Jones should never have been around Bill, she was begging for it. IDIOT!

Irrelevant. Once he was in court and under oath, he had to tell the truth. He did not, lost his license for a while and his backers had to pay a large fine. Judges hate when you lie to their courts.

Three decades ago, and it didn't work then either. God, yall are desperate.
Irrelevant. The topic was Bubba's legal troubles and some were trying to claim he did nothing really wrong. He did.

So you are dredging up a failed political attack from three decades ago in hopes of it helping you now. How irrelevant is that?
Do I have to remind you and everyone that is reading this thread that it was YOUR post to which I was responding?

So? All I'm doing is pointing out how pathetic the right is in trying to rehash crap that didn't go well for you the first time.

is there a statute of limitations on bringing out corruption and lying by people who would be president?

Three decades ago, and it didn't work then either. God, yall are desperate.
Irrelevant. The topic was Bubba's legal troubles and some were trying to claim he did nothing really wrong. He did.

So you are dredging up a failed political attack from three decades ago in hopes of it helping you now. How irrelevant is that?
Do I have to remind you and everyone that is reading this thread that it was YOUR post to which I was responding?

So? All I'm doing is pointing out how pathetic the right is in trying to rehash crap that didn't go well for you the first time.

is there a statute of limitations on bringing out corruption and lying by people who would be president?

Rant all you want. All those silly accusations made the right look like a bunch of fools decades ago. No reason why it should be different this time. I'll just be over here laughing at your childishness and reminding you how dumb you are.

And I'm pointing out how wrong is your characterization of what Bubba did. You get that, right?

I get that it was a witch hunt, and a waste of time and taxpayer money over a personal matter that had nothing to do with governing. A political attack that hurt the GOP more than it hurt their target.
Well, all except for that little sexual harassment thing, you know, that we're supposed to ignore. Who cares about the women?

Was Hillary guilty of sexual harassment?

Nope, but she was guilty of covering it up and trying to destroy the female victims. Nothing matters to the Clintons except power-----WTF is wrong with you that you cant see that?

Rant all you want. All those silly accusations made the right look like a bunch of fools decades ago. No reason why it should be different this time. I'll just be over here laughing at your childishness and reminding you how dumb you are.

They are much more than accusations, they are facts. The corruption and lying of the Clintons is not subject to conjecture, it is FACT.

And I'm pointing out how wrong is your characterization of what Bubba did. You get that, right?

I get that it was a witch hunt, and a waste of time and taxpayer money over a personal matter that had nothing to do with governing. A political attack that hurt the GOP more than it hurt their target.
Well, all except for that little sexual harassment thing, you know, that we're supposed to ignore. Who cares about the women?

Nope, but she was guilty of covering it up and trying to destroy the female victims. Nothing matters to the Clintons except power-----WTF is wrong with you that you cant see that?

WHINE WHINE WHINE

I thought you were saying how unimportant Bubba's actions were. Now you're talking about Hillary. Can you pick a horse and ride it?

The only reason you are concerned with Bill is because you think it might somehow effect Hillary's chances. It won't, but it's entertaining to watch you try.
I'm interested in Bill because you first claimed that what he did was basically no big deal. Do you wish to now stop talking about that, since I have shown it to be a much bigger deal than you claimed?

Hillary is involved because she trashed the very women she now claims have the right to be heard and believed.

I only find it entertaining that you are still obsessed with a decades old blowjob. The whole thing is and was ridiculous.

lying under oath is not a minor thing, it is called perjury. The subject of the lie doesn't matter.

WHINE WHINE WHINE

and the left wing NY times has 20 "reporters" digging into Trump's history back to when he was a baby.

They are much more than accusations, they are facts. The corruption and lying of the Clintons is not subject to conjecture, it is FACT.

Odd that they were proven to be silly accusations before, but you are free to run your head into that wall again if you want to.

I thought you were saying how unimportant Bubba's actions were. Now you're talking about Hillary. Can you pick a horse and ride it?

The only reason you are concerned with Bill is because you think it might somehow effect Hillary's chances. It won't, but it's entertaining to watch you try.
I'm interested in Bill because you first claimed that what he did was basically no big deal. Do you wish to now stop talking about that, since I have shown it to be a much bigger deal than you claimed?

Hillary is involved because she trashed the very women she now claims have the right to be heard and believed.

I only find it entertaining that you are still obsessed with a decades old blowjob. The whole thing is and was ridiculous.

lying under oath is not a minor thing, it is called perjury. The subject of the lie doesn't matter.

AGAIN BIG DEAL

WHINE WHINE WHINE

and the left wing NY times has 20 "reporters" digging into Trump's history back to when he was a baby.

And? How many teabaggers have made a living trying to find something on Hillary?

Odd that they were proven to be silly accusations before, but you are free to run your head into that wall again if you want to.

bullshit, which of them have been proven false? Dismissed by the media does not make them false.

AGAIN BIG DEAL

Yes,, when a sitting president lies under oath it is a big deal, thanks for finally admitting that.

bullshit, which of them have been proven false? Dismissed by the media does not make them false.

Again, you are free to whine about any silly thing you want to whine about. I enjoy laughing at you. Please proceed.

WHINE WHINE WHINE

And? How many teabaggers have made a living trying to find something on Hillary?

teabaggers? probably none. The shit on Hillary is very easy to find. No need to pay someone to dig it out, its there for anyone who cares to look.

AGAIN BIG DEAL

Yes,, when a sitting president lies under oath it is a big deal, thanks for finally admitting that.

And you have every right to not vote for him this time----------Oh wait.

Again, you are free to whine about any silly thing you want to whine about. I enjoy laughing at you. Please proceed.

the world is laughing at you and your failed Kenyan messiah and your female corrupt candidate.

AGAIN BIG DEAL

HIs wife was part of the cover up and led the effort to destroy his female victims. She was part of the corruption and should be held accountable by the American public------and she will be in November.

AGAIN BIG DEAL

70% of Bernie voters think that Hillary cannot be trusted and is a liar. What do you think they will do on election day?

WHINE WHINE WHINE

teabaggers? probably none. The shit on Hillary is very easy to find. No need to pay someone to dig it out, its there for anyone who cares to look.

Sure, on Alex Jones, Britbart, or any of those other crazy conspiracy site, but not on any legitimate sites.

Forum List

Back