Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Le's see, an impeached president who perjured himself who stayed in office because of politics and not the truth and a known lying bitch, I just can't imagine why anyone might have any reason to dislike them.
He was impeached because he was hated, not hated because he was impeached.

He was impeached because he lied under oath, nothing more, nothing less. Seems to run in the family.

Le's see, an impeached president who perjured himself who stayed in office because of politics and not the truth and a known lying bitch, I just can't imagine why anyone might have any reason to dislike them.

He was impeached because he lied under oath.
Period.

I love Bill and Hillary Clinton! Can't wait for them to return to the White House for another EIGHT years!

I love Bill and Hillary Clinton! Can't wait for them to return to the White House for another EIGHT years!

Well I imagine they will return to the White House....as Trump's guests. I doubt he will let them stay in the Lincoln Bedroom for eight years though

Period.

He was impeached because republicans thought it would be a good political move. They were wrong.

Period.

He was impeached because republicans thought it would be a good political move. They were wrong.
Wrong, he was impeached for lying.

Period.

Yeah, about a very personal and private matter that had nothing to do with his job as president.

Period.

Yeah, about a very personal and private matter that had nothing to do with his job as president.
Blow jobs in the Oval Office. Very presidential.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

The right doesn't like Bill Clinton because after Dems pressed 138 prosecutions on Reagan administration officials it was payback time. Dems did not go after Bush, Cheney, et al, in a dumb attempt to make up, but R's weren't having it. Once some of the older ones die off there might be a reconciliation, but as you can see quite well gridlock is the name of the game.

Period.

And very personal and private.

Conservatives hate anyone on the other side, they could put Trump in as Democratic nomination and they'd loathe the guy, and call him all sorts of names and say he's the sort of person who separates peoples within the country etc etc.

Period.

Reagan had such respect for the office he wouldn't take off his jacket there. Bill sprayed cum on the floor like a mangy dog.

Reagan had such respect for the office he wouldn't take off his jacket there. Bill sprayed cum on the floor like a mangy dog.

And Dubya had so much respect for it, he hired it out to Halliburton to use as their party room. Get the hats and balloons out.

So what? What's your point? That was his home for eight years. That was one of the perks for winning the most powerful job in the world - even though the pay sucks. Why do you hate blowjobs?

And Dubya had so much respect for it, he hired it out to Halliburton to use as their party room. Get the hats and balloons out.
lets-party-quotes-and-images-sayings-1426157481nk48g.jpg

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

Actually I do not dislike William Jefferson Blythe III and thought he was a solid President but it was not peaceful during his tenure as President. This country had multiple domestic terrorist attacks from OKC to Atlanta and Osama declared war against America while Clinton was President...

So let not pretend nothing was happening when Clinton was President.

As for Hillary, well I just dislike her and will never vote for her but will not vote for Trump either so there you have it...

Forum List

Back