Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Probably the number one reason I wouldn't vote for her is "identity politics". Sure, I agree with some of her economics and investing in our society, but I feel identity politics is pure poison. We need a leader that can lead instead of divide.
I'm just curious to know who you suppose WON'T engage in identity politics.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

how does the Right engage in "identity politics"???
Social issues qualify Einstein.

Name any Republican candidate and I'll give examples of them engaging in various forms of identity politics.

i asked YOU for example idiot; that means you get to choose the candidate. why are you stalling?

CowboyTed; Palin is smarter than you, more successful, better-liked

Going on College education alone it is very doubtful she is smarter than me unless you think she could pass Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics... That would be one of the hard courses.

The other two are kind of subjective.. But the comparison wasn't between me a Palin. But between Bill Clinton and Palin, and in every measure Bill Clinton is smarter (Rhodes Scholar), More Successful (President of the US) and better liked look at poll below but there are endless ones.
Bill Clinton most admired president of the last 25 years poll finds - Yahoo News

Again bedowin you made an ass of yourself on this forum...

When I see polls like that, it speaks more about the low quality of the average American voter, than it does Clinton.

Probably the number one reason I wouldn't vote for her is "identity politics". Sure, I agree with some of her economics and investing in our society, but I feel identity politics is pure poison. We need a leader that can lead instead of divide.

Name any Republican candidate and I'll give examples of them engaging in various forms of identity politics.

i asked YOU for example idiot; that means you get to choose the candidate. why are you stalling?
All. Of. Them.

So put that in your pocket and lock it.

All. Of. Them.

i knew you are all talk dude

Social issues are identity politics Einstein.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
What? So if i say "lower taxes! Vote for me!" That is identity politics in your world?

Libs just say stuff. When you call them on it, you're racist.

Social issues are identity politics Einstein.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
What? So if i say "lower taxes! Vote for me!" That is identity politics in your world?

Told ya it would be hilarious.

All. Of. Them.

Oh come on. You have researched every single politician, and each and every single one is doing this? Nah, you are lying... Again.

All. Of. Them.

Oh come on. You have researched every single politician, and each and every single one is doing this? Nah, you are lying... Again.

And yet, he can't give one example...

I like Bill Clinton think he was a good president. I can't stand his wife. She just seems like a bitch and fake as hell.

dear, you lack the IQ as a liberal to judge character. Bill was a bitch and fake 10 times more than Hilary:
He said:
a) I never had sex with that woman
b) It depends what the meaning of "is" is
c) the era of big govt is over.

His "ah sucks" I feel you pain was all BS and you fell for it. His presidency turned out ok thanks to Monica and Newt.

Do you understand now?
I am not a liberal but thanks for the ASSumption. Clinton was a decent president and certainly best in my life time.

Clinton was the most scummy in my life time thus far. Most of the problems we have today, can be traced back two Clinton.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.
Only one person died in uniform as a result of hostilities under Clinton? Ever hear of the Battle of Mogadishu? There's 18 in one day. BTW...I don't hate either of them. I strongly disagree with their policies and their vision for what the United States should be.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

bill clinton is a sexual predator, he has 3 claims of actual rape against him, a woman in Britain, when he was a Rhodes Scholar, Juanita Broderick and Elizabeth Ward Gracen, and then you have all the women he sexually assaulted or tried to sexually assault. On top of that he sold his office as President for campaign cash, to the Chinese, look up John Wang, Charlie Trie and all the rest.....plus all the other political corruption. Then you have hilary, she led the teams that silenced the women bill clinton sexually assualted, participated in the selling out of this country to the Chinese and others for personal gain and continues to do so now.............

Because clinton didn't take muslim attacks against our country seriously, they eventually knocked down the two towers of the world trade center. That led to our having to actually invade Afghanistan and Iraq in order to deal with the problem he ignored.

Again $80 million and you have nothing...

2aguy you dress up in women's clothes and like being call Molly, you turn tricks at your local gas station for rent money... There! that a claim against you... You see, you are innocent until proven guilty. You don't have a name for the first woman, Broderick case is so full of holes it is crazy and Elizabeth Ward Gracen said they had a one night stand with accusation of rape.

So you invented a bunch of lies, better get that dress on you need to cover rent this month...

And that is what they said about Bill Cosby....the number of accusations and the credibility of the accusations .....but hey...that's okay, he only sexually assaults the ones they can manage........so what's the big deal.....you guys are vile.

Fiscal Conservatives have to have time for Bill, he is the only guy recently who balanced the books and ran a good economy.

Bush blew that Economy by overheating it, tax cuts during a war, are you serious. 101 Econ mistake.

The liberal myth. The dot com bubble was bursting in 2000. The recession began with in Bush taking office. I don't blame Presidents for bubbles bursting unless they implemented some really bad policies, he had no time to put any real policies into place.

bill clinton is a sexual predator, he has 3 claims of actual rape against him, a woman in Britain, when he was a Rhodes Scholar, Juanita Broderick and Elizabeth Ward Gracen, and then you have all the women he sexually assaulted or tried to sexually assault. On top of that he sold his office as President for campaign cash, to the Chinese, look up John Wang, Charlie Trie and all the rest.....plus all the other political corruption. Then you have hilary, she led the teams that silenced the women bill clinton sexually assualted, participated in the selling out of this country to the Chinese and others for personal gain and continues to do so now.............

Because clinton didn't take muslim attacks against our country seriously, they eventually knocked down the two towers of the world trade center. That led to our having to actually invade Afghanistan and Iraq in order to deal with the problem he ignored.

2aguy you dress up in women's clothes and like being call Molly, you turn tricks at your local gas station for rent money... There! that a claim against you... You see, you are innocent until proven guilty. You don't have a name for the first woman, Broderick case is so full of holes it is crazy and Elizabeth Ward Gracen said they had a one night stand with accusation of rape.

So you invented a bunch of lies, better get that dress on you need to cover rent this month...

Here you go just for review.....

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault
Hillary s War on Women

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

Yeah.......nothing to see here, all of them are just lying...just ask Bill Cosby........

And these are just the women we know about. Add to this list whoever he attacked when he was on the sex island with his buddy.....

Success burns them.

Success burns them.

No...we didn't pursue clinton because he robbed the first Bush.......because you lefties think history starts when you wake up in the morning I'll tell you how it went.....George H.W. Bush broke his pledge to not raise taxes....he raised taxes and the Republicans refused to vote for him thinking, how bad can clinton be....then clinton was elected, sold out the country to China and who knows who else, and we saw the towers fall because clinton refused to take muslim terrorism seriously....attack after attack........

Success burns them.

it's so rare coming from the Left how would you be able to say this?

obama gutted the clinton era welfare reform. clinton also lowered CAPTIAL GAINS TAXES on the richest; capital gains are how the rich make their money. Clinton wouldnt be allowed in obama's Democrat Party of today

Once or twice, possibly but over three, there is something to it. He is a predator.

Forum List

Back