Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

I like Bill Clinton think he was a good president. I can't stand his wife. She just seems like a bitch and fake as hell.

dear, you lack the IQ as a liberal to judge character. Bill was a bitch and fake 10 times more than Hilary:
He said:
a) I never had sex with that woman
b) It depends what the meaning of "is" is
c) the era of big govt is over.

His "ah sucks" I feel you pain was all BS and you fell for it. His presidency turned out ok thanks to Monica and Newt.

Do you understand now?
I am not a liberal but thanks for the ASSumption. Clinton was a decent president and certainly best in my life time.

We don't worship our leaders like you sycophantic assholes on the left.

st-reagan.jpg

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

bill clinton is a sexual predator, he has 3 claims of actual rape against him, a woman in Britain, when he was a Rhodes Scholar, Juanita Broderick and Elizabeth Ward Gracen, and then you have all the women he sexually assaulted or tried to sexually assault. On top of that he sold his office as President for campaign cash, to the Chinese, look up John Wang, Charlie Trie and all the rest.....plus all the other political corruption. Then you have hilary, she led the teams that silenced the women bill clinton sexually assualted, participated in the selling out of this country to the Chinese and others for personal gain and continues to do so now.............

Because clinton didn't take muslim attacks against our country seriously, they eventually knocked down the two towers of the world trade center. That led to our having to actually invade Afghanistan and Iraq in order to deal with the problem he ignored.

Fiscal Conservatives have to have time for Bill, he is the only guy recently who balanced the books and ran a good economy.

Bush blew that Economy by overheating it, tax cuts during a war, are you serious. 101 Econ mistake.

CowboyTed; Palin is smarter than you, more successful, better-liked

Going on College education alone it is very doubtful she is smarter than me unless you think she could pass Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics... That would be one of the hard courses.

The other two are kind of subjective.. But the comparison wasn't between me a Palin. But between Bill Clinton and Palin, and in every measure Bill Clinton is smarter (Rhodes Scholar), More Successful (President of the US) and better liked look at poll below but there are endless ones.
Bill Clinton most admired president of the last 25 years poll finds - Yahoo News

Again bedowin you made an ass of yourself on this forum...

Going on College education alone it is very doubtful she is smarter than me unless you think she could pass Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics... That would be one of the hard courses.

The other two are kind of subjective.. But the comparison wasn't between me a Palin. But between Bill Clinton and Palin, and in every measure Bill Clinton is smarter (Rhodes Scholar), More Successful (President of the US) and better liked look at poll below but there are endless ones.
Bill Clinton most admired president of the last 25 years poll finds - Yahoo News

Sorry Cowboy, you'd have to write a lot better than that to convince others of your being 'smart'. Most people recognize shit when they see it. They don't even have to smell.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

bill clinton is a sexual predator, he has 3 claims of actual rape against him, a woman in Britain, when he was a Rhodes Scholar, Juanita Broderick and Elizabeth Ward Gracen, and then you have all the women he sexually assaulted or tried to sexually assault. On top of that he sold his office as President for campaign cash, to the Chinese, look up John Wang, Charlie Trie and all the rest.....plus all the other political corruption. Then you have hilary, she led the teams that silenced the women bill clinton sexually assualted, participated in the selling out of this country to the Chinese and others for personal gain and continues to do so now.............

Because clinton didn't take muslim attacks against our country seriously, they eventually knocked down the two towers of the world trade center. That led to our having to actually invade Afghanistan and Iraq in order to deal with the problem he ignored.

Again $80 million and you have nothing...

2aguy you dress up in women's clothes and like being call Molly, you turn tricks at your local gas station for rent money... There! that a claim against you... You see, you are innocent until proven guilty. You don't have a name for the first woman, Broderick case is so full of holes it is crazy and Elizabeth Ward Gracen said they had a one night stand with accusation of rape.

So you invented a bunch of lies, better get that dress on you need to cover rent this month...

\
everybody here knows you're a clown Ted just a loser ex-pat pontificating on the American political scene from, according to your avatar, over in Ireland. why dont you just keep your comments to yourself so you're just bringing down the average IQ of Ireland??

Probably the number one reason I wouldn't vote for her is "identity politics". Sure, I agree with some of her economics and investing in our society, but I feel identity politics is pure poison. We need a leader that can lead instead of divide.
I'm just curious to know who you suppose WON'T engage in identity politics.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Probably the number one reason I wouldn't vote for her is "identity politics". Sure, I agree with some of her economics and investing in our society, but I feel identity politics is pure poison. We need a leader that can lead instead of divide.

how does the Right engage in "identity politics"???

Coz uze is white, as Marc might say.

THis is going to be f**king hilarious.

Then you must be really disappointed with the republican clown car hopefuls. That's all they have to go on.
Thank You. Just a different type of identity.

Then you must be really disappointed with the republican clown car hopefuls. That's all they have to go on.
Thank You. Just a different type of identity.

LOL!!! He just restated your claim with no support.

Other than some ridicule "clown car".

And to you that is an answer?!

:haha:

Social issues qualify Einstein.

Name any Republican candidate and I'll give examples of them engaging in various forms of identity politics.

Social issues are identity politics Einstein.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back